• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11769 users

Post juicy PMs

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
March 23 2009 00:38 GMT
#1
I wish I had better ones to start the thread. Some of my oldest are apprently deleted.


I wanted to make a list of famous hackers or something like this (still think this thread shouldn't have been closed; fu twisted, reopen this shit; I'm tired of top bw players protecting each other!)


From: Twisted
Subject: Re: Huh?
Date: 3/27/07 00:37
Because it will just stir things up that have been burried for a few years. Don't want to go there again with people making outrageous flames etc. The topic seriously has big possibilities of derailing towards something we just don't want.

Players like trek/selector/testie are now finally respected and they have suffered enough over it. When people remember it through topics such as those they'll get more shit than they deserve again.

A topic when someone gets caught is enough imo. If you want to make such a list do it elsewhere.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Why did you close my topic? I'm not doing it to try to attack anyone; it's not like there's a bunch of info. I can access myself. Seriously, if you have a list of broodwar hackers and info I'll be happy to look at it. Is there any site on the internet with this info?




Here's a random one from some guy who I think wanted to rape m (one of those out of the blue ones people sometimes jokingly send).

From: dragon_lil
Subject: gg
Date: 12/20/06 18:52
hi
i'm creator of thread of "gg" ,who is a t player and often type "gg" too.
my msn: ###########
contact me, we can be good friends, thanks.

Reply


W...T...F...





And here's one from some guy I who didn't think I was funny.




From: Wurzelbrumpft
Subject: lolz
Date: 12/14/08 21:23
your not funny stop trying
Reply




OMG i got owned.




IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
March 23 2009 00:40 GMT
#2
i deleted all my pm's for the reason i wonder where the trash was it kept saying it goes to. Not that it matters most of my pm's are people asking me for something or something along those lines.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
March 23 2009 00:46 GMT
#3
You lucky bastard! You got a PM from Dragon_lil?! NICE!
Retired BW Noob
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 23 2009 00:46 GMT
#4
i posted these in a blog some time ago, but they're pretty fun

From: HotSportChick57
Subject: Dude
Date: 10/16/08 09:49
Hey! What's up?

From: HotSportChick57
Subject: BU boy right?
Date: 10/16/08 13:56
Hey where do you go to school? My friend told me you go to college in the Boston area. What have you, grace and nate been up to?

no, i dont go to BU
CrownRoyal
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Vatican City State1872 Posts
March 23 2009 00:50 GMT
#5
they are called private messages for a reason

sigh
You're pretty when I'm drunk.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
March 23 2009 00:51 GMT
#6
From: Drazzzt
Subject: Lux and Yellow-arnc friends
Date: 2/9/09 17:23
Hi,

Luxury and Yellow-arnc are twin-brothers in case you didn't know. So, they are definitely a little bit more than friends .


ORLY!?!?!?!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 23 2009 00:52 GMT
#7
zatic keeps sending me haikus :3
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
March 23 2009 00:54 GMT
#8
yours arent that juicy. how lame
Ziph
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands970 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-23 00:59:19
March 23 2009 00:56 GMT
#9
From: TL-Bot
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a Warning!

On January 13 2009 05:55 Ziph wrote:
Skype is for faggots real men use vent.


This is not an acceptable post. Next time it's a ban.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
The Mod Staff

;_;
Starcraft 2 - Beta
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-23 00:59:12
March 23 2009 00:58 GMT
#10
From: sAviOr
Subject: Hi
Date: 6/6/06 4:20

<3
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-23 01:04:46
March 23 2009 01:02 GMT
#11
From: MrHoon
Subject: You know what dude
Date: 2/7/09 21:53
This endless bickering amongst us has to stop.

My god we aren't even fucking enemies and yet whenever we post in the same thread we have some pointless fanboism friction

This is really retarded. I don't even hate Bisu, I don't know why we have to fucking argue about shit like this.

So I will apologize about my rude comments about SKT/Bisu w/e, but I did not mean to make it personal, so don't take it personally.

I hope you can do the same for me now.

--------
that was reply to my pm:
+ Show Spoiler +

you are taking my words completely out of the context, I was replaying to a guy who was flaming about bisu in completely idiotic way. and still I dont get why are referring to this post exactly? You are a super cool guy I like your way of posting your contributions to the community and everything. I thought the hole thing about my bisu fanboysm was a joke by you, and I thought of it as a part of a civilized discussion, but you are not letting it go. Sorry if you felt offended in any way by my posts about the msl or about flash (I'm completely neutral to the kid, I just like other terrans more), I've said shit about other forum members but your absolutely not one of them. But the way you are quoting me in some recent topics, and even that you've said that I hate you is disturbing me a bit.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
March 23 2009 01:02 GMT
#12
On March 23 2009 09:58 MyStiC_Chaos wrote:
From: sAviOr
Subject: Hi
Date: 6/6/06 4:20

<3




-_- ::Luke voice:: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
March 23 2009 01:07 GMT
#13
On March 23 2009 09:56 Ziph wrote:
From: TL-Bot
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a Warning!

On January 13 2009 05:55 Ziph wrote:
Skype is for faggots real men use vent.


This is not an acceptable post. Next time it's a ban.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
The Mod Staff

;_;

Lol Skype is meant for small calls from a few people to 1 on 1 vent is meant for large handling of a lot of people. Skype is like am i'm or a personal chat room, vent is more like an irc. Must have suggested it for the wrong thang
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
prOxi.Beater
Profile Joined December 2008
Denmark626 Posts
March 23 2009 01:07 GMT
#14
Man i wish PGTour was still running. I had the most golden pm from one of the admins there, who was looking into claims from my opponent that I was an obvious hacker. Well, turns out the guy was actually hacking himself and I was not. Hackers are fucking morons.

This was before they had people dedicated to looking into these sort of issues btw. The very first season where the creators were doing everything themselves, such dedication <3
Nobody beats the Beater
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
March 23 2009 01:08 GMT
#15
Back when I had hacked my country to be -_^; before an admin reset it:

______
1:

cant keep your awesome-country secret from me much longer. i have men working on this case and you will once and for all be exposed (and i will finally have funky town as my country) enjoy your face while it lasts dickbutt

sincerely,
______

2:

BALLS

i cant fucking figure it out =[ TELL ME WHAT IT IS

ill suck your dick

______

3:

your missing out on an awesome opportunity to be secured in my heart (profile) for all eternity.

should you decline my demand of such information, the repercussions will be astounding.

also, i will be very sad

_______

4:

well thats balls, i understand though : ]

anyway, could you at least tell me whether or not it involves mod powers or anything else thats out of reach of a little old poster like me?

_______

Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
March 23 2009 01:11 GMT
#16
lol I delete all my PM's after a while don't have any good ones
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 23 2009 01:20 GMT
#17
From: TL.net Bot
Subject: Warning!
Date: 12/31/08 08:12
This is a Warning!

Do not leak secret warning information.

On December 31 2008 06:10 Lemonwalrus wrote:
The new system is so good it sends warnings for posts you haven't even made yet.


Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
The Mod Staff

(Do not reply to this message. No one will receive it.)
stiga
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States377 Posts
March 23 2009 01:21 GMT
#18
OMG this one made me so mad, it was during the CJ lottery
____________________________________________________________________
From: akio123
Subject: YOU HAVE WON!!!
Date: 9/10/08 12:34
hahah owned

____________________________________________________________________

i didnt look at who sent it just the subject..
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-23 01:28:37
March 23 2009 01:27 GMT
#19
Ive never sent nor received a PM on TL

Edit: appearantly I lied I sent one to myself and to someone about the quake live beta
cava!
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
March 23 2009 01:29 GMT
#20
posting pms without permission is not ethical
And all is illuminated.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM937
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 937
ByuN 436
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 276
Reynor 178
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50396
Calm 2676
Shuttle 434
actioN 169
firebathero 115
Mini 102
White-Ra 49
Mong 44
soO 20
scan(afreeca) 19
[ Show more ]
Aegong 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10965
Counter-Strike
fl0m6294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2687
Liquid`Hasu392
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2072
FrodaN1380
B2W.Neo693
olofmeister521
Khaldor516
KnowMe308
crisheroes182
Livibee177
ToD129
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick381
BasetradeTV209
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV504
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1691
Other Games
• imaqtpie833
• Shiphtur630
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
57m
BSL Open Qualifier
57m
OSC
4h 57m
Replay Cast
4h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.