• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9024 users

TL Mafia 5 [Game Over]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 12 2009 00:14 GMT
#61
well, I wanna try this, this looks fun

sign me up
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 17 2009 21:40 GMT
#286
On March 17 2009 12:21 Chuiu wrote:
Two of them exited. They approached Chuiu slowly and he backed up to a safer distance keeping the gun aimed at them. When they stopped he lowered the gun slightly and told them to put their hands behind their backs and get on the ground, then he yelled at the third person to get out of the car.



I think the third person is deaf as u guys said and the possible suspect is semioldguy.
Just saying my thoughts.
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 17 2009 21:56 GMT
#291
uh your name said it all, what happen to a person when they are getting old: can't hear properly+ the third is in the car which block some sound that came from outside the car
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 01:53:06
March 19 2009 01:52 GMT
#501
when do the vote ends?
I vote for Pyrrhuloxia and agree what he said so far
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 04:09 GMT
#537
On March 17 2009 12:21 Chuiu wrote:
One of the mafia complied and began lowering down to the ground, Chuiu raised his gun at the other and yelled at him to do the same. But while he did so the mafia lowering himself sprinted toward Chuiu and with his hands still behind his head grabbed the gun and threw it to the side. He tackled Chuiu to the ground and then ran over to the gun and armed himself with it.


Well, I find that there are two suspects, they are Lurker and ZaplinG since they have the ability to "lower" itself and can sprint toward Chuiu in respective order. I am thinking that one of them maybe a mafia.

On March 17 2009 15:07 Lurker wrote:
vote for me for the sheriff plz!


I don't think he gave a reason why he should be sheriff.

On March 19 2009 03:47 ZaplinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 03:31 redtooth wrote:
shoot totally forgot about the game until just now.
will take me a while to read through the pages but just wanted to report in.


Me too.

Good luck everyone!


He gave such a weird point in the end.

On March 19 2009 12:18 ZaplinG wrote:
I was going to keep fairly quiet until things died down a little bit, but who is Pyrrhuloxia and why is he getting so much support?

I mean, I know who semi-old guy is, I know who BC is, I saw that Mr.BabyHands was backed by Ace and Caller from the start and I know who they are...

...but Pyrrhuloxia seems a little random to me. Did he play a major role in earlier mafia games, or what? If all you are voting him in on is a shoddy day 1 clue analysis (lol?), then I just don't get it. I'm not accusing anyone here, I'm just a little confused and a little under-read.


maybe Pyrrhuloxia will get to the point where he will catch ZaplinG as a mafia.

This is just my thoughts
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 04:15 GMT
#539
hope these clues can help u find the mafias
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 04:32 GMT
#542
thanks for u Pyrrhuloxia for mentioning that name! Mr. BabyHands can be the one who helped Chuiu up and stabbed Chuiu in the chest since babies can be curious and all that.
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 05:40 GMT
#556
maybe lynch ZaplinG too
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 21 2009 17:45 GMT
#917
just caught up with the reading, I don't know who to lynch.
SoG, use your randomizer again!
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 21 2009 22:02 GMT
#955
I abstain from voting this time
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 03:59 GMT
#1128
hi guys, I am just hoping for the third morning to get more clues to prove what I want to prove
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 04:48 GMT
#1148
keep in mind that JL13, iNfuNdiBuLuM, mikeymoo and Pika Chu all got hit in the chest
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 05:29 GMT
#1163
On March 24 2009 13:12 Chuiu wrote:
He saw someone walking up to him pull out a magnet which was pointed directly at the phone and was screwing with the hard drive.


I wonder who would pull out a magnet? I mean how can the mafia know that pika chu will use his phone
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 05:34 GMT
#1165
eh? those 3's can it be 0cz3c

lol
just a thought
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 06:03 GMT
#1172
fishball can be a mafia, because of his quote 交響曲 is like some kind of music composition, nice one aZnvaLiaNce
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 06:14 GMT
#1176
I vote for Humbug and Scooter

since I am well convinced
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 24 2009 06:27 GMT
#1178
Snet the one with the magnet? can he be a mafia? I know that is a really weak clue on Snet though.
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 25 2009 03:50 GMT
#1247
time to wait for the night... I hope it comes quickly
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 25 2009 03:56 GMT
#1249
no I was hoping when will I die XD
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 26 2009 04:35 GMT
#1304
yay
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 241
BRAT_OK 95
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 971
Shuttle 684
Horang2 225
firebathero 99
Zeus 76
Hyun 51
soO 43
ToSsGirL 35
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2310
420jenkins541
Counter-Strike
fl0m5261
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu554
Other Games
Grubby2636
FrodaN733
KnowMe231
Livibee166
QueenE68
Pyrionflax13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick499
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 52
• 3DClanTV 50
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1867
Other Games
• Shiphtur681
• imaqtpie483
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 52m
Patches Events
20h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.