• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

TL Mafia 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 21 2009 15:25 GMT
#61
Sign me up
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 24 2009 18:30 GMT
#88
No decafchicken lol
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 27 2009 18:41 GMT
#126
Can't wait for this to start!!!!!
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 11:40 GMT
#192
I think we're putting a little too much emphasis on the nuke reference, I definitely agree that inert-inept fits the benign clue, and it's the strongest lead we have. Will there be a separate voting topic?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 12:42 GMT
#195
So basically we lynch the rolechecker, and if he turns green we take out the mafia he exposed
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 13:47 GMT
#202
We don't know who to protect so Sanctuary's pretty useless. Won't overtime be in effect on Night 1? We vote during the day, so surely the following night is Night 1? Maybe Chuiu can clarify this
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 14:06 GMT
#206
Wouldn't backlash completely destroy the Veteran by isolating him and making all of the Blue abilities useless?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 15:33 GMT
#220
Yeah but the risk there is, you claim to a mafia member, or a mafia member fakeclaims.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 16:28 GMT
#260
I think the most solid lead we have today is inertinept, detectives follow up on other clues (such as the sharp reference).
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 16:36 GMT
#264
How long will it take to confirm Dyno?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 16:42 GMT
#267
Well it seems we have to vote for someone, and I'm afraid inert seems to be the most suspicious.

I vote for inertinept to be lynched.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 17:07:42
February 28 2009 17:06 GMT
#275
On March 01 2009 02:01 Qatol wrote:
People who are voting, remember that we vote for town abilities at the same time when we vote. Also, I have thought of another reason why we shouldn't try to use overtime. Mafia can just backlash on the same day, and totally waste the town ability. It is MUCH more useful to sanctuary, and the sooner the better considering that we have to wait a day before we can use another ability.
Also, I think people can vote for blue_arrow just fine just as long as a vet other than dyno doesn't use their special vote on him.

I vote for inertinept
I vote for sanctuary paramedic


Why use town abilities so early? None of the paramedics have been revealed, as far as I know, I personally think we should save the three abilities for later.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 17:10 GMT
#279
Benign: (medicine) Not posing any serious threat to health; not particularly aggressive or recurrent.

I reckon inert is very close to it, and I would associate being inept to not being particularly aggressive.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 17:12 GMT
#282
On March 01 2009 02:08 BWdero wrote:
Just to be on the safe side. We keep Dyno from dying on the first night by using sanctuary veteran right? But we need 31 votes to use it. Do we feel confident that we can get 31 votes on sanctuary veteran between the preliminary vote count and the real vote count? Otherwise it would be best to vote on it now.

I thought we only need a majority of votes for Sanctuary veteran out of those who are voting for a lynch. Not the majority of the town need to vote for Sanctuary.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 18:05 GMT
#305
I would like to add a vote for sanctuary for veterans to my existing vote for inertinept
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 18:12 GMT
#316
Sanctuary: Prevents the deaths of a specific type of blue that following night

Yeah...'following' as in Day/Night2?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 18:20 GMT
#326
Can I point out to the veterans to beware of mafia faking medics. You don't want to think you've got medics covering you, only for most of them to be mafia.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 18:50 GMT
#345
Regarding the 'sharp' clue, has anyone checked out Rice's profile?
Look at his pic:
[image loading]

Just throwing out an idea
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 18:53 GMT
#348
Ah yes the teeth, didn't notice that!
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 28 2009 21:32 GMT
#370
Chuiu himself just counts all the votes. All votes are public, except for the veteran's extra vote which can be anonymously cast.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4292
Leta 1680
Bale 52
Shine 40
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 635
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft644
Sick157
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta58
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1048
• Rush763
Other Games
• Shiphtur440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 21m
Patches Events
9h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
OSC
17h 21m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.