• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

iNcP vs Spor Z

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 05:57 GMT
#1
yup im abusing my power to upload replays.

He said this didnt happen. It did. I will delete it after enough people dl this.

I play horribly.. point is he is fucking terrible

^_^
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
September 27 2008 06:13 GMT
#2
Yeah...
But you lost to CharlieMurphy once.
You lost to CharlieMurphy once.
Lost to CharlieMurphy once.
Lost to CharlieMurphy.
To CharlieMurphy...
CharlieMurphy...
Fail.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 06:16 GMT
#3
he did an all in ling vs my 1 gate on python..

I beat you with my terran vs zerg before. Same thing right?
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-27 06:22:18
September 27 2008 06:19 GMT
#4
How's that the same? This is CharlieMurphy man!!!
1 gate is safe vs all-in with lings. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be such a viable strategy.
If you said 1 gate on longinus, sure. That's fine. But on python you got a ramp son. DID YOU USE IT??!

I love how you're egotistical enough to bring me into this while bragging over beating a bad player.
That's awesome. loool

(I love more that you're sitting here checking for comments and responding) lool

Since when does such low quality belong on TL.net? "Here's a bad game, watch it. It's bad. You would normally come here for good games. But it's worth your time to see someone on a forum you may dislike to lose."
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 06:22 GMT
#5
I didn't bring you into this you posted in here talking shit.. do you even fucking know what you post anymore nick? "bring you into this" that is a fucking hoot. I didn't force you to post in here talking about anything did I?
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 06:22 GMT
#6
On September 27 2008 15:19 MYM.Testie wrote:
How's that the same? This is CharlieMurphy man!!!
1 gate is safe vs all-in with lings. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be such a viable strategy.
If you said 1 gate on longinus, sure. That's fine. But on python you got a ramp son. DID YOU USE IT??!

I love how you're egotistical enough to bring me into this while bragging over beating a bad player.
That's awesome. loool

(I love more that you're sitting here checking for comments and responding) lool

Since when does such low quality belong on TL.net? "Here's a bad game, watch it. It's bad. You would normally come here for good games. But it's worth your time to see someone on a forum you may dislike to lose."


They've always allowed low quality shit. That's why they unbanned your faggot ass. Get the fuck out.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
September 27 2008 06:30 GMT
#7
You posted a rep for egotistical reasons rather than content reasons. The 2ndary objective of this egotistical rep is for, "lol here's charliemurphy, he's bad."

Did people on this site expect him to be good? Did he shit talk you publicly in the forum? I don't seem to recall seeing that of late.

But, you did lose to CharlieMurphy, is this redemption? Shouldn't you post the replay you lost as well? Perhaps titled, "IncontrolSucks - IncontrolIsBad" I would like to see this linging to see if you could have stopped it and whether you took the right precautions or kept your probe scout alive as you should have to know it was coming?
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
September 27 2008 06:34 GMT
#8
honestly, is this some kind of epic troll campaign the two of you have planned?
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-27 06:41:46
September 27 2008 06:38 GMT
#9
Nah, just curious as to how this replay popped up here. "He said it didn't happen."
Where'd he say that?
On bnet? Then you gotta post a screenshot for real LoL sake for more of a "pwned" feeling. Then i'd buy it if there were more story behind the well below sub par replay.

It'd be cool if you posted the rep of you losing though so that you could give Charlie credit where credit is due.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 06:43 GMT
#10
I don't have any obligation for you to look. If you used the fucking brain sitting below the giant mass of horrible hair you'd be able to find it fairly easily. Hint, it is pretty close to where we had our last "nice" discussion nick. If you really want to find it. Or you can continue to think I made this up I guess? Since I am known for posting these kinds of replays and all.. I mean, clearly your logic is reasoned.

I posted this replay cause he said it didnt exist. If that is egotistical I am fine with that. At least I dont march around bitching about how nobody thinks I am the best anymore.. fucking twat.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
September 27 2008 06:44 GMT
#11
I don't seem to recall that conversation either.
Did I log on bnet and have it with you? ;o
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
kefkalives
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Australia1272 Posts
September 27 2008 06:52 GMT
#12
SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THE BAD BLOOD BETWEEN INC AND CHARLIEMURPHY AND MY CAPSLOCK KEY IS ALSO BROKEN PLZ SEND HELP.

Epic trolling imo.
prOxi.bOn ; \\ What makes most people feel happy/Leads us headlong into harm.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2008 06:53 GMT
#13
and poof it's as if this never happened!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-27 07:37:05
September 27 2008 07:15 GMT
#14
http://repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=6405&name=SpoR vs ToT)controL(.rep

there you go

EDIT- wow this game is exactly 1 year old. I coulda swore this was a semi recent game wtf?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-27 07:56:55
September 27 2008 07:19 GMT
#15
Where is this ZvP rep I honestly don't remember ever playing Inc except this one time.

edit- ok i found it in an auto rep folder.

yea, I played this pretty horribly. Could have killed you numerous times and wasted lings.

Besides that, its pretty bad that you don't see the proxy hatch (which sucks 99.9% of the time, ironic that this is one of the things me and DV were arguing about in irc). and its also pretty bad that your nat is wide open, you're lucky I didn't kill it with those 24 lings.

And if you're so good and I'm so bad, how is it that you don't just rape me with no contest?

PS- There was a rematch rep his reaver/sair vs my 3-3 hydras that I lost as well.
So our rec is 2-1
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 203
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30338
Hyuk 601
Bisu 467
Rush 289
actioN 267
Stork 220
Soma 161
EffOrt 96
Pusan 77
Mong 75
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 57
Barracks 54
NotJumperer 53
Killer 46
Bale 43
Yoon 43
Shine 41
Free 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Noble 24
ZerO 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
sorry 12
Dota 2
Gorgc3694
League of Legends
JimRising 381
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1244
shoxiejesuss797
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
gofns28790
summit1g7163
singsing1423
ceh9602
crisheroes213
DeMusliM7
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast5
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV217
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Stunt362
Other Games
• Shiphtur889
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h
OSC
12h 15m
Replay Cast
13h
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.