• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 13 2008 05:03 GMT
#12
I'm baaaack. Hide your children.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 13 2008 05:24 GMT
#19
On March 13 2008 14:09 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2008 14:03 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
I'm baaaack. Hide your children.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Have you even signed up yet? lol
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 13 2008 06:36 GMT
#42
If anything, we should elect mafia from the last game, seeing as the townies have proven themselves to be largely inept.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 15 2008 01:57 GMT
#203
On March 15 2008 03:57 L wrote:
I'll sign up : )

I hope I'm on your team.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 24 2008 08:49 GMT
#2424
On March 24 2008 15:31 Kau wrote:
Dr.Dragoon
Kuja900

Ninja4ever.
Chezinu

zeks
rpf

Hittegods
KF91

str
BlindAlbino

nemY
BuGzlToOnl

Kuja900
Dr.Dragoon

French_Toast
MoRe_mInErAls

xDark.Carnivalx
HeRoS)Pink

So would it be worth it to check these people with a detective (asking how many mafia members voted for _____)?

I agree. Start with me.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 24 2008 19:08 GMT
#2531
Sucks if those guys miss the post.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 30 2008 02:03 GMT
#3494
Uh oh spaghettios. Anyways, even though we failed with the lynches, hopefully we can get something outta the votes.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
April 03 2008 07:16 GMT
#3625
I do not enjoy seeing blue when I read posts.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
April 16 2008 02:14 GMT
#4640
What the doodlebooger?!?!
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
April 18 2008 05:34 GMT
#4833
On April 18 2008 02:41 Ace wrote:
Ninja4ever has been suspected by multiple people since like Day 1. I think the recent analysis just builds upon an overwhelming case against him.

Dr.Dragoon who seemed to be very active last game is really quiet this time.

DamageControl is a stretch but I like that analysis.

I've been playing ssbb.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
April 21 2008 20:45 GMT
#4986
I wanna go back to the ninja talk. Oh and Plexa, nobody knows that much about dragoons, I sure didn't. I doubt Chuiu thought that far into making a hint to tie me into. Basically you're saying because he has a coat, he's a doctor. Because there is indecipherable yelling, there's a horse (lol?), and dragoons relocate on horseback, therefore I must be Mr. Brown. Until now, I thought dragoons were just metal spider thingies that were controlled by zealots that got owned.

Anyways, I am not mafia.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
April 23 2008 06:31 GMT
#5030
Yay day
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
May 06 2008 05:50 GMT
#5303
Day 9 indeed
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
May 22 2008 02:15 GMT
#5688
On May 21 2008 16:14 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2008 15:58 Alethios wrote:
Clazziquai seems like one of those Dr.Dragoon lynchings. The evidence is strong... everybody is sick of his inane prattle and he's being dumped in the vote thread.

Hopefully he won't turn out to be pumping green blood.

--------

Get out and vote here. All detectives are gone... so don't ever let the mafia sway the votes! Have a look at the evidence and make an informed decision. If you don't have the time to look at all the evidence, have a quick look and make your decision based upon somebody you trust.
Eh? Dr.Dragoon is still alive haha

~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
May 24 2008 04:20 GMT
#5774
shit
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
May 26 2008 05:43 GMT
#5828
The sight of red is always a welcome one.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
May 31 2008 05:19 GMT
#5926
Yay, I'm still alive.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
June 21 2008 04:33 GMT
#6252
Hi guys.
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
June 28 2008 07:23 GMT
#6368
I outlived shallow this game. Yay!
~o~ I have returned
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
July 07 2008 06:20 GMT
#6459
Yeah, replace those inactives! Oh wait..
~o~ I have returned
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 170
FoxeR 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8382
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 35m
Patches Events
12h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.