• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8366 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 10 2008 22:22 GMT
#95
PUT ME IN OMFG SOUNDS FUN
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 11 2008 04:15 GMT
#103
the game starts...
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 11 2008 21:40 GMT
#233
SoMuchBetter
Vote
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 11 2008 23:57 GMT
#264
On February 12 2008 08:52 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
seriously vote for me or there will be consequences

omfg
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 12 2008 01:25 GMT
#374
ACCUSATIONS ARE ALREADY THROUGH W00T THE FIRE HEATS ON
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 13 2008 03:39 GMT
#799
On February 13 2008 12:16 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2008 12:15 Chuiu wrote:
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
With the closing of the polls and the final count drawn, FakeSteve[TPR] had become the newly appointed mayor with Tracil as the pardoner. To conclude his inaugural speech he cast an accusing finger towards Alethios for his recent betrayal. As they tied a rope around his neck and readied the trap door he cried out his innocence and pleaded for his life. Sadly, Alethios, was later found to be innocent.

Everyone who has a special role and chooses to use it please send it in to me via PM or IM. Mafia, this also means you!



O.O
^_^

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GETTING INTENSE
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 14 2008 00:41 GMT
#1016
yeah, wheres the day, its the second day since mafia started, and its commin to night
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 14 2008 00:53 GMT
#1018
On February 14 2008 09:49 qrs wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm not playing this game, and I have never represented myself as playing it.

IMHO, it makes no sense to just continue a compromised game this way. The game has only just started: how hard would it be to choose new bodyguards and restart the game from after the election. It's not like that much time has passed.

Wow, your an idiot, you were NEVER in the game, if you check the 71 people that are currently playing (including the ones that died) you can obviously see that qrs isnt in those 71 people, gtfo
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 14 2008 00:55 GMT
#1021
On February 14 2008 09:54 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2008 09:53 Folca wrote:
On February 14 2008 09:49 qrs wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm not playing this game, and I have never represented myself as playing it.

IMHO, it makes no sense to just continue a compromised game this way. The game has only just started: how hard would it be to choose new bodyguards and restart the game from after the election. It's not like that much time has passed.

Wow, your an idiot, you were NEVER in the game

Duh, that's exactly what I said.

wait, so why post in here?
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-14 00:59:12
February 14 2008 00:58 GMT
#1023
On February 14 2008 09:56 qrs wrote:
I was just giving my opinion, take it or leave it.

... we really dont need your opinion, games started already, unless you want to end up like GeneralStan.....
(GeneralStan was just banned by SonuvBob.

That account was created on 2007-08-19 09:35:03 and had 417 posts.

Reason: You're an idiot.)

so, im ganna leave it
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 14 2008 01:30 GMT
#1026
On February 14 2008 10:25 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2008 10:23 Live2Win wrote:
WE NEED THIS MAN

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=L

L's Canadian? wtf Oh and GeneralStan ISN'T in the game?? He's one of my top accusers lol

I think I just made up a noun.

rofl, canadian
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 14 2008 04:10 GMT
#1052
On February 14 2008 13:04 Empyrean wrote:
Well I hope the game doesn't die, then.

Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 15 2008 22:56 GMT
#1109
... this mafia is slowly deterierating..
start accusations or something
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 16 2008 15:42 GMT
#1223
On February 16 2008 18:19 wurm wrote:
alrighty, time to risk my neck and throw around accusations. Looking back to the last day post, I've tried to find out why TWO mafia chose to go after mahnini. Shifting through this 60 page topic I found this.

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 14:22 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 14:19 mahnini wrote:
On February 12 2008 14:05 Live2Win wrote:
On February 12 2008 13:53 mahnini wrote:
On February 12 2008 13:50 mahnini wrote:
On February 12 2008 13:48 CDRdude wrote:
I haven't been paying attention to this thread, but I have one thing to offer the file extension debate. On a Mac, screenshots are saved as a .png file, with a name of Picture 1 (if the name Picture 1 is taken, it'll use Picture 2, and so on).

He screenshotted his windows add/remove program window though, so he's not on a mac. Let's not discount the fact that maybe the mafia are working together and having someone with reputable photoshop skills post an image of a PM would draw attention to him.

To further elaborate on this, maybe someone photoshopped it, presented it to the mafia and they decided shallow should post it for whatever reason. His "habitual" .png saving doesn't make sense since his own paint picture is saved in .jpeg which he "left it on .jpeg", when in fact default the default save format for paint is .bmp (I said .gif earlier, my mistake).

First of all, .jpeg is the default save format for Paint.

Second, in my opinion you guys are thinking way ahead into this. The explanation "I saved in JPEG because last time I saved in .png people made a big fuss about it" is a perfectly good explanation, and I personally see no reason to be particularily suspicious about that.

The Dr.Dragoon case, however, still has me convinced he should be lynched.

I just checked and recheck. Default image format is 24-bit .bmp. It makes zero sense to change a picture to .jpeg after posting a previous picture in .png since he already established that he did it habitually, which he now disproved by posting a .jpeg. This still doesn't change the fact that this could be an elaborate mafia plot to test the waters so to speak of how to get rid of someone.


The entire forum shit on me for posting a .png the first time, so why would I do it again? Habits can be broken you know.

If, every day, you come home from school and smoke a joint before your parents get home, and one day they stay home sick, obviously you're not going to do it then. It's a silly comparaison but it's the same in essence.

Why wouldn't you do it again is a much better question! You claim to habitually save in .png yet are worried about being accused of saving an obviously edited image in .png? You can see how this inconsistency can be suspicious.


Looks to me, mahnini was onto something. After this whole .png/.jpeg discussion, there were no more mahnini posts. Also, I've long suspected of Live2Win being mafia, lo and behold he is defending another one of my mafia suspects, Shallow[bay].

Show nested quote +
A little more than a few hours later kAra was tossing in his sleep, artofmagic heard him from the next room and came in to see what was wrong.


Looks like a nightmare to me.

Show nested quote +
evanthebouncy! had his backed turn when he was attacked by a killer of the most precise control.


At first i couldn't link anybody to this until i saw the previous quote, what I got was:
RtS)Night[Mare

RTS=Real Time Strategy perhaps? Precise control needed to play? And going through the topic, his posts sounded like he was trying to be townie instead of being a real townie.

Also, it was basically a given that a mafioso was running for mayor, and my last accusation is:

Show nested quote +
SoMuchBetter 11
mahnini
chicken`
MyHeroNoob
Live2Win
Vharox
Folca
RtS)Night[Mare
ZaplinG
clazziquai
Eti307
Dr.Dragoon


3 possible mafioso's voting SoMuchBetter for mayor. Going through the first DAY post, a lot of people were accusing SMB of being mafia.

That's all I have.

wtf me?
why me, im innocent :D
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 17 2008 07:00 GMT
#1396
wow, clues really dont help us at all, all we've been doing is killing our own guys, wtf is this
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 17 2008 07:04 GMT
#1398
On February 17 2008 16:03 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2008 16:00 Folca wrote:
wow, clues really dont help us at all, all we've been doing is killing our own guys, wtf is this


Hey, you can always kill me you know

maybe
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 18 2008 17:28 GMT
#1487
On February 18 2008 02:07 Caller wrote:
i have this feeling that i'm going to die this night. so... im going to post a list of suspects ive had.

. ShaLLoW[baY]
2. SoMuchBetter
3. Eti307
4. HotZhot
5. NotSorry
31. Drowsy
39. chicken`
70. to miss the mark
50. nemY
66. Folca
17. NeoIllusions
52. Valentine
53. SiZ.FaNtAsY

also one of the live2win/fakesteve/somuchbetter/tracil group smells funny. cant put my finger on it though. where is tracil anyways?

I vote Caller
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 19 2008 21:36 GMT
#1639
I vote Live2Win
Simply because this game is getting so much more fun
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 21 2008 19:27 GMT
#1824
I restrain my vote also, apparently theres been too much things going on
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 23 2008 16:22 GMT
#2131
Wow what the fudge, this is ridiculous,
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.