• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

Liquidmania Qualifier #1

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2016 10:25 GMT
#18
Oh snap /in
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2016 22:32 GMT
#35
On December 16 2016 02:16 disformation wrote:
Not sure how great of an idea this is, since I kinda feel I want to do 3239239293 things already during my upcoming vacation time... probably a great one. xD

edit:
limited availability starting on the 23., will be back on the afternoon of the 26., but since we already mentioned a break during xmas, I don't think this should be a problem.

edit2:
hold dat. just realized the deadline is 02.30 for me :/


I will also be in bed, don't be a little bitch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 01:44 GMT
#63
On December 19 2016 10:41 Kmatt wrote:
It begins.

Also hello to Shapelog and Darthfoley (where did he know me from?)!

Looks like we won't know about what setup we get unless a blue does something. GLHF



Thanks man, that's really kind of you.

Expect me to actually try hard this game because I want that title back and I have the holidays off!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 09:04 GMT
#69
On December 19 2016 11:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2016 10:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 19 2016 10:41 Kmatt wrote:
It begins.

Also hello to Shapelog and Darthfoley (where did he know me from?)!

Looks like we won't know about what setup we get unless a blue does something. GLHF



Thanks man, that's really kind of you.

Expect me to actually try hard this game because I want that title back and I have the holidays off!

Are you suggesting you weren't even trying in our last game together?


Lol I didn't do any filter diving or anything at all last game, was extremely busy.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 10:52 GMT
#75
On December 19 2016 19:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2016 19:35 disformation wrote:
On December 19 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
It's a plynch 99%. Don't worry about the 1% because it is bad.

Not a girlmore girls fan I guess? :p

Gossip girl?


Xoxo
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 10:55 GMT
#76
Let's start with this!

##vote disformation

Nost redundant question in the game so far. Koshi says it's a p lynch and also the most mafia entry and disfo asks whether the entry was scummy.

Pointless questions for the sake of it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 11:45 GMT
#78
I like my vote!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 16:50 GMT
#128
On December 20 2016 01:20 LightningStrike wrote:
I honestly still a little confused on Kmatt regarding his sicklucker comment which I did press him on but didn't gain much on except talking about mechanics. I don't got a big conclusion on him yet as he hasn't posted much would like to see how he interacts with ExO and others atm before I make a judgement call.


You've really improved. I think kmatt's points on sicklucker were a bit of a weird leap to make and there's a bit too much explanation of sl being town. It just seemed weird in general tbh. Then after nothing he just voted exo based on exo's little bit of a comment and I found that more weird. Pretty sure the dude is new and that's just a bit of a too aggressive leap for someone trying to figure things out. I'd maybe expect that from a vet instead.

##unvote
##vote kmatt


Fwiw I still think a vote on disformation is excellent. He just returned and didn't weigh into much and then did a mini bad summary.

2 mafia down, easy game. It's nice to be good again.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 16:52 GMT
#131
Hello.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:06 GMT
#140
On December 20 2016 01:59 disformation wrote:
@HF what do you think of ExO_ ?
Also not sure where I did a "mini summary". Just explained my reads...


I also want to vote him now :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:07 GMT
#141
Like the kmart guy could be mafia and exo doesn't even factor that in. Just full on tilt mode for no reason.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:11 GMT
#144
Then why the fuck are you angry at mafia calling you mafia? What possible reason is there for you to be tilted that he's playing his alignment?

What I'm saying is and what you've now confirmed is you're getting tilted by someone doing a shit play when it's their literal job to do that. It doesn't make sense at all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:14 GMT
#145
I also had to check because while I am lazy I don't normally forget these things. No, you didn't call him mafia at all. You just call koshi and kmart suspicious for not finding a guy you don't even find suspicious, suspicious.

That's straight up bull crap man.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:21 GMT
#148
So you think he's mafia for a bull shit vote
You get tilted regardless
You think disformation isn't suspicious
You push koshi and kmatt as suspicious for not finding disfo suspicious
You say that you are implying they are mafia
You say they might not be mafia and you might be wrong

Is that a fair summary? Can you explain why they should be suspicious of disformation? I'm about 100% sure koshi voted you for being angry at kmatt playing the game instead of some circular deflection logic.

Why does that make them suspicious instead of disformation ACTUALLY being suspicious? Like in a world where you're town you're saying 2 mafia/towns should find someone deflecting off a town you suspicious so why aren't you calling disformation suspicious at all??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:23 GMT
#149
On December 20 2016 00:53 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 00:47 Kmatt wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:40 Kmatt wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:36 ExO_ wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:31 Kmatt wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:22 Kmatt wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2016 00:15 Kmatt wrote:
[quote]

Wait what? Are you just sarcastically scumbaiting or do we not like LS? If you're asking for a night kill aren't you assuming he's town? Or is it that you think he's a bad town and will get himself lynched if left alive?

What your opinion on this Kmatt? Do you think think he was being sarcastic about me or do you think he scumslipped this early or what?


My assumption is that he thinks you're a bad town and wants you gone before you waste a lynch vote.

Honestly if I was a bad town I surprised he would night kill me when he's scum because it would mean he thinks I was a threat on finding his team.


I'm willing to bet that was sarcasm.

SL any input here? I'd rather not have to speak on your behalf when we're in this thread together.


"in this thread together"

I wish I had a buddy in the thread with me


That's a little too opportunistic/innocuous of an entry without contributing to a discussion.

##vote ExO_


speaking of opportunistic voting


Your post was cherry-picking a reply as to not be inactive but still be out of sight for the last 12 hours. Mine is acknowledging low-hanging fruit. And you still aren't questioning/analyzing/posting reads so


Cherry-picking? Are you fucking kidding me?

I just woke up, haven't even rolled out of bed yet. Saying something about a buddy in a game with this few players is a bit interesting don't you think? I'd think no town player is so ready to befriend anybody else as you are with that post. Accusing me of posting to not appear inactive is completely ridiculous. I just got into the thread, just realized the game started.


Bit interesting is the least enticing way of calling someone mafia. It's as clear as mud now though, thank you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:24 GMT
#150
I cannot for the life of me fathom how someone can say people are suspicious for not pushing a non-suspicious person.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:33 GMT
#156
On December 20 2016 02:27 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:21 Holyflare wrote:
So you think he's mafia for a bull shit vote
You get tilted regardless
You think disformation isn't suspicious
You push koshi and kmatt as suspicious for not finding disfo suspicious
You say that you are implying they are mafia
You say they might not be mafia and you might be wrong

Is that a fair summary? Can you explain why they should be suspicious of disformation? I'm about 100% sure koshi voted you for being angry at kmatt playing the game instead of some circular deflection logic.

Why does that make them suspicious instead of disformation ACTUALLY being suspicious? Like in a world where you're town you're saying 2 mafia/towns should find someone deflecting off a town you suspicious so why aren't you calling disformation suspicious at all??


I don't agree with your assessment of why Koshi "voted" me. Let Koshi speak for Koshi. I wasn't angry at Kmatt for playing the game, I was angry at being immediately OMGUSed, and I don't think it makes any sense for Koshi to vote me based on that.

They should be suspicious of disinformation because he brushed off anything kmatt was trying to say about me being scum and tried to move the conversation elsewhere. If I'm scum, and disinfo is immediately trying to move the conversation elsewhere, it should be suspicious. What I'm implying is by not even saying anything about disinfo they are acting suspiciously, and looks scum-indicative to me.

I know I'm town. So in order for me to find disinfo suspicious I have to think that he's ignoring what kmatt said about me not because he thinks its bad (which is the obvious conclusion in my mind) but becuase he's mafia just wanting to skirt by. That's not impossible I guess, but I don't think its nearly enough to scum read him for.


But disformation finds your deflections scummy and has even said so. Why can't he be mafia avoiding a town vs town conflict because that's not what he wants to push or get into? He's just throwing minor accusations around and "doesn't want to make a comment on it yet" which is the exact response I'd expect of a mafia skating by. I'd expect you to be pushing this exact point.

I'm gonna let you slide for now because there's always room for improvement. Make a stance on people please with indicative terms like mafia/town/null. That would be useful.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:42 GMT
#162
Exo_, you're a work in progress my friend.

Disformation has posted after yes. I didn't ask you to retroactively fix your statements to koshi and kmart. I'm saying you should have updated your present read by now but haven't.

Disformation skating by, not getting involved and avoiding you is everything you said a mafia would do. This should further your resolve on kmart and koshi but you're stuck in an explanation of a read. You acknowledge disfo has posted since, he meets your explanation of mafia and nada.

I'm gonna stop pushing you because clearly this pressure is overwhelming you and I'll give you a fighting chance champ. It's what you deserve for being a good sport.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:48 GMT
#168
On December 20 2016 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Exo_, you're a work in progress my friend.

Disformation has posted after yes. I didn't ask you to retroactively fix your statements to koshi and kmart. I'm saying you should have updated your present read by now but haven't.

Disformation skating by, not getting involved and avoiding you is everything you said a mafia would do. This should further your resolve on kmart and koshi but you're stuck in an explanation of a read. You acknowledge disfo has posted since, he meets your explanation of mafia and nada.

I'm gonna stop pushing you because clearly this pressure is overwhelming you and I'll give you a fighting chance champ. It's what you deserve for being a good sport.


I find your attempt to re-tilt me with:

"I'm gonna stop pushing you because clearly this pressure is overwhelming you and I'll give you a fighting chance champ. It's what you deserve for being a good sport"

to be very telling. Tell me why would you throw in that phrase like that


To belittle your sense of worth as the game progresses so that come deadline you'll be a broken husk and just sheep my intelligent reads instead of being a wild card that gets angry at anything. Or make you tilt further as mafia.

Win/win.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:49 GMT
#169
Disfo you gonna take a stance now he's had his temper tantrum?
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1577
KnowMe366
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.