• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:07
CEST 23:07
KST 06:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7864 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-05 22:55:41
October 05 2016 22:55 GMT
#20
ahhhhh dota 2, that cesspool of cesspools.

someone bring back LoL mafia

/troll

/replace

on a serious note I'm not sure I want to know how cancer heroes like silencer/pl will play out.
onegu/hts, you actually want to keep people around this community right?

could you imagine a silencer pulling global ultimate and roleblocking the entire game? lame.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-05 22:58:05
October 05 2016 22:57 GMT
#21
On October 06 2016 07:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Off-Topic:
Try to stay on-topic while playing

How enforced is this rule? :3


iirc you have to be going on about sc2 for like 2 pages or something....like it has to be pretty bad. also you can get warned for spam if you post excessively in a short amount of time. tried to shit up the thread once as mafia and cohost scumformation was none too pleased with me. think I posed 8-9 posts in like 2 minutes or something. tbf it was a bit much.

edit: he will always be scumformation to me
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 07 2016 11:36 GMT
#36
why do I get the feeling I'm getting policy lynched should I replace in?

mods need to make sure I replace into a caster slot

on a serious note, acrofales, I asked hts the same question re xp, and she deferred, hosts are probably fine tuning that but that's my guess.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-11 14:12:05
October 11 2016 14:11 GMT
#56
where's hts and fidei? at least one of them needs to join...as busy as I am I wouldn't miss a chance to lynch either one of them...

would have lynched fidei last game I had with him...except we were both mafia xD

edit: fuck of course she's cohosting....somewhere out there, there's a wild fidei lurking...
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 22:22 GMT
#1742
my predecessor posted jack shit and I still took damage.

also I'm town here, only on page 20, but I will do the best I can with reads.

also I have a tiny bit of knowledge on dota, mainly prefer league though. the champion I have I have never played, but she is dire, IDK if that helps anyone.

skimmed through eod, I felt like koshi pulled some palmar-esque bullshit the way that was done in star wars, just said whatever to stay alive, but lemme read through filters completely before I also make full judgement.

also from eod alone beentheredonethat seemingly wants to lynch koshi full out and then gives a wifomy reason at best and reading from 83 onwards the sequence makes no sense. that was just weird to me.

in any case let me read from the beginning to get a full picture and I'll get some scum reads as soon as possible.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 22:22 GMT
#1743
should I specify how much damage I took, or is that too much info for mafia?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 22:26 GMT
#1749
anyways I see others are doing it.

lost 5hp here for whatever it is worth.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 22:29 GMT
#1752
also if someone wants me to comment on a specific champion or a suspicious post/interaction, lemme know.
typically read the thread in order here first so....
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 22:33 GMT
#1754
On October 22 2016 07:30 Koshi wrote:
Took 12 damage.

Hi NM. I am town this game.


you were the counterwagon, the leading counterwagon.

we know tictock flipped town.

if you are town, tell me who the mafia are, on your wagon and why.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 23:17 GMT
#1772
On October 22 2016 07:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 07:33 NocturneMage wrote:
On October 22 2016 07:30 Koshi wrote:
Took 12 damage.

Hi NM. I am town this game.


you were the counterwagon, the leading counterwagon.

we know tictock flipped town.

if you are town, tell me who the mafia are, on your wagon and why.

I would be surprised there are multiple mafia on me. I look like shit so mafia is happy to leave me alive.


seriously?

first you didn't name anyone on your wagon (or explain an alternative)
second your latter explanation is just the opposite I would expect. I didn't even read the thread save for the final comments on possibly shennanies on you and if you looked like shit, mafia would have been happy to get an "easy" (clean) mislynch on you.

if you are town, you'd be in the best position to tell whom on either/both wagons didn't give a shit about the lynch or was making opportunistic arguments on you, which is what happens when the top two wagons are both town.

honestly would think you are the calibre of player to be able to do this.

underwhelming.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 23:20 GMT
#1774
as for claiming actions I was not notified upon arrival that my predecessor turned in an action, which fits why my hp loss was 5. so I'll assume she also did jack shit there.

fwiw
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 23:28 GMT
#1780
did not like koshi's response to my question.

at all.

someone want to point to me either the case on him or a tldr why the wagon formed on him that it did?

also notice that beenthere and tubesock switched between the two wagons, just an interesting fact...

page 26, got distracted by a few filters, unfortunately am a fairly slow reader.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 23:28 GMT
#1782
ebwop - just an interesting fact on voting alone....
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 21 2016 23:36 GMT
#1786
On October 22 2016 08:29 sicklucker wrote:
Koshi was pissing people off and didnt really care about the game. Kind of somewhat standard koshi but he rolled mafia 3 or so games inarow so I would have expected him to try as town in a fun game like this.


this is also how he was when I played against him in star wars minus the pissing people off part, but I haven't played against him in awhile, still good to know.

Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:26 GMT
#1796
still reading but I may stop short here, as I'm getting distracted by worlds....some good games on tonight :/

hopeless him defending or not defending himself at end of cycle doesn't make him any more or less town unless you want to demonstrate meta.

some townies/mafia give up, some will defend themselves under lynch with fire pressure.

so far early reading I'm getting good vibes so far from ritoky (questioning suspicious townreads), acrofales, wave of shade is also okay-ish

beenthere's early thoughts on koshi look okay to me, but his sicklucker scumread (will look for context) looks disjointed - no explanation and I don't understand the IAMP scumread either, guess I'll double check those interactions to see if I missed anything.

koshi does look underwhelming early on though.

skynx is also disjointed, and more specifically looking at his filter I don't like how he doesn't appear to follow up on his tubesock and bill murray reads when in his big list post he's showing he's the most stuck on them. generally lack of follow-through is mafia indicative.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:34 GMT
#1797
Lunatic is also rreaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy meh.

On one hand he's calling holyflare mafia with no explanation other than opportunism but then we have luna/hf both pushing each other. same time though, lunaticman points out this discrepancy though....

On October 21 2016 05:05 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2016 04:57 ritoky wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:50 Lunaticman wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:48 ritoky wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:46 Lunaticman wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:46 ritoky wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:42 Lunaticman wrote:
On October 21 2016 04:39 beentheredonethat wrote:
Oh I forgot about Luna

hardcore bus entry vs Koshi yeah?


I didn't buss anyone.


What, over the course of 2 hours, made you flip your read on HF?


I think I made at least 3 posts explaining why.


So omgus?


haha yes you can say it like that if you want but it is more the way it was done. No reasoning just undermining my credibility with no reason and ignoring it as soon as possible, changing the subject from Koshi etc.


Do you have any opinions on HF's read on me?


I think it is very shallow as expected day one. It felt like he just wanted to assign blame to someone. Throwing the first rock if you will.

I like your idea of building a town circle, that is always the most important thing the first two days.

I'm also sad to see you say you will never play again maybe your just not in the mood.

Also I'm off to bed nn.


On October 21 2016 22:55 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2016 22:39 Koshi wrote:
Hopeless1der and Lunatic are my preferred lynches for today. Going to vote with Acrofoles because I like his case.

##unvote
##vote Hopeless1der


p60 atm


HAHA :D this made me laugh thank you.

You don't want to engage me directly but now I won't let you slip between the cracks so you just try to shade me while voting someone else entirely. And you don't even post any reasons.

It is intresting people are town reading BT and scum reading me although we both have the exact same read on Koshi. This smells like mafia trying to save mafia.


and that double standard gives me pause, atm stuck on whether he's trying to skate by or whether he's someone who speaks in simpler sentences (if that makes any sense, basically someone who makes instinct reads...) but will need to revisit him after flips or more content.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:38 GMT
#1800
On October 22 2016 09:24 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2016 09:19 ExO_ wrote:
On October 22 2016 09:02 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 22 2016 08:40 sicklucker wrote:
On October 22 2016 08:36 NocturneMage wrote:
On October 22 2016 08:29 sicklucker wrote:
Koshi was pissing people off and didnt really care about the game. Kind of somewhat standard koshi but he rolled mafia 3 or so games inarow so I would have expected him to try as town in a fun game like this.


this is also how he was when I played against him in star wars minus the pissing people off part, but I haven't played against him in awhile, still good to know.



i mean ya his play is not out of his town range (EXCEPT HIM NOT EVEN TRYING AT DEADLINE WHEN HE WAS A WAGON)

The more I think on it. Hes just rolled mafia again and does not want to try. Its a double edged sword because I would also expect him to try when he has not rolled town in awile


@the allcaps, I kind of feel like if he'd have come in and done anything it would just draw more attention to him, ending up with more people willing to shennany onto him. I'm like 80% confident koshi is town.


I don't think this is true at all. He can't "do anything" aka play as a town player, because somehow that will get him lynched? It makes 0 sense. My experience with Koshi isn't nearly as much as some of the other players here. But in my opinion he is always sorta trolly, but always tries to push town in the right direction. He's not doing that here, and that's why I attacked him.

Koshi is at the top of my scum list right now, and you're incredibly flaky defense of him out of no where puts you next to him.


I'm referring explicitly to his actions at the deadline. Hell, even showing up in the first place after watching his movie was ballsy ass hell. I'm genuinely surprised less people jumped on him, which leads me to believe that the options are:


A) Koshi is scum

B) scum stayed on TT

or C) scum is afk/throwing away votes on outliers/replaced



I'm inclined to believe B&C at this moment, but I wouldnt be upset if koshi flipped. However, I have no intention of helping to flip him.


can you explain in your own words why you think Koshi is town? from skimming your filter, it seems like your defence of him boils down to how others are pushing him (your parallel to holyflare), and I'm not seeing a coherent argument that people are pushing him for the wrong reasons.

in short, how are you distinguishing bad town from mafia with koshi? ignore everyone else for a second.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:41 GMT
#1806
On October 22 2016 09:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
I want acro shot for being afk at/leading up to deadline but being here just after night post.


I thought he was pretty towny early on?

I mean it's like Friday night and that alone gives a good reason to afk? I mean I get what you are saying but I think you need a stronger argument than being afk. unless you are implying what he said after the deadline was scummy and not so much his activity.

you have a meta read on him I'm not aware of?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:45 GMT
#1809
On October 22 2016 09:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
I currently have some huge associative WIFOM between koshi, HF and Lunaticman. My read of koshi is town, and it really makes me hate HF and Lunatic. The fact that HF and Luna are weakly pushing each other gives me weak bus vibes, but again this is very associative. I will note that they've said the other is scummy but never voted to match.


okay I can buy this argument to an extent, I need to see how holyflare was pushing others though to be a bit more sure of him. personally I did like at end of cycle how holyflare was questioning beenthere's wavering of why he wasn't voting koshi when the latter was calling for koshi's head all cycle though.

as far as the non voting goes, I don't ever believe a holyflare wagon got traction and if I recall the voting thread right, luna had a small wagon but not really taking off. I can see town wanting to compromise and consolidate, so I'm not ruling that out either.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2016 00:54 GMT
#1812
seeing a lot of "lynch vivax" sentiment even early on.

I'm not sure what arguments people were making on him regarding activity but I don't do meta on people that I've never played with before.

I've never played with vivax before.

granted from reading his filter so far if I had to just come up with scummy points on my own on him

1 no followup on his acrofales mafia read
2 no followup on his kurumi mafia read either
3 he scumreads ticktock for something that doesn't necessarily make him mafia (or at least not from how the argument was worded)
4 his post towards end of cycle was also indicative of him lurking at least when you read for context.
5 soft defence of lunaticman for no reason when others were doubting, luna's early game was also really meh. like I don't know where vivax could have gotten a "how is luna not town" from what was going on. that isn't believable.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 151
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1577
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 54m
Patches Events
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.