• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9009 users

[M][N] Presidential Election Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 17 2016 01:56 GMT
#7
/in
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 17 2016 17:35 GMT
#20
On June 18 2016 01:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Might the best party win!

Watch out! A four page English discussion might break out about this one...



Hmm.

Okay.



Hey, can Mafia win instantly by getting mayor abd pardoner? It will be hell.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 17 2016 21:04 GMT
#23
On June 18 2016 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 02:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 18 2016 01:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 17 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Might the best party win!

Watch out! A four page English discussion might break out about this one...



Hmm.

Okay.



Hey, can Mafia win instantly by getting mayor abd pardoner? It will be hell.

What? No... :p


Nevermind, I came up with an imba strategy but it actually sucks.

I like the possibilities a lot of SICK PLAYZ can be made
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 18 2016 04:16 GMT
#27
On June 18 2016 11:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
is it full? If not, /in


Nope. We have nine with you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 18 2016 23:29 GMT
#32
On June 19 2016 03:42 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah,

/out (/cohost for flavor only)

I am in 1-Day, and another game that I replaced into a few days ago off site. 3 games would be a bit too much at once for me.


1 day Mafia is just one day. You can handle it
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 21 2016 17:59 GMT
#76
On June 22 2016 02:06 Rels wrote:
ME TOO
[image loading]


Wait, if you were Robik, who is Rels?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 21 2016 20:25 GMT
#81
On June 22 2016 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Stardom?


LS
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 22 2016 00:57 GMT
#88
On June 22 2016 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 05:18 Jealous wrote:
On June 22 2016 04:11 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 22 2016 03:01 Rels wrote:
On June 22 2016 02:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 22 2016 02:06 Rels wrote:
ME TOO
[image loading]


Wait, if you were Robik, who is Rels?

Fantasy


Indeed.

Lol... I have the suspicion that you're only reading the surface.

Well played sir.

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 22 2016 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Stardom?


LS

Wait you are saying you are LS? Or Stardom?


No, I'm fantasy
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 22 2016 16:26 GMT
#91
On June 22 2016 23:11 Rels wrote:
ONE player and ONE coach are still needed before we can start!


Come on Shapelog!

You know you want to play!!!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 04:58 GMT
#127
Superbia should probably uncoach and in
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 21:48 GMT
#179
OHAI, I'm town

Makes me mayor
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 23:42 GMT
#282
On June 25 2016 06:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2016 06:48 GlowingBear wrote:
OHAI, I'm town

Makes me mayor


Do you want to bear that responsibility?


Awesome joke, 10/10
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 23:44 GMT
#285
On June 25 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
I'm not going to run for mayor I would be happy if I was elected. My main goal is to be town read and get people who I have reads on in the important positions.

That's why every person who is up for a position should give a read list that's updated so we can see logical reason I,g and why they wish to choose their candidates. Unlike cell where we can really publish the mayor we have limited options here.

So we have to take responsibility for it.

Now any questions before I go look in the so am to see if anything interested happened


Bolded: that's every Mafia member's objective
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 23:46 GMT
#287
On June 25 2016 08:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2016 08:42 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 25 2016 06:52 Superbia wrote:
On June 25 2016 06:48 GlowingBear wrote:
OHAI, I'm town

Makes me mayor


Do you want to bear that responsibility?


Awesome joke, 10/10

The puns are getting unbearable already.


5/7, keep going
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 24 2016 23:51 GMT
#295
Can we just elect me mayor so I can lynch Damdred?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 25 2016 00:11 GMT
#316
On June 25 2016 08:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2016 08:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 25 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
I'm not going to run for mayor I would be happy if I was elected. My main goal is to be town read and get people who I have reads on in the important positions.

That's why every person who is up for a position should give a read list that's updated so we can see logical reason I,g and why they wish to choose their candidates. Unlike cell where we can really publish the mayor we have limited options here.

So we have to take responsibility for it.

Now any questions before I go look in the so am to see if anything interested happened


Bolded: that's every Mafia member's objective

is it though
is it
yeah I guess it is, townreads = wins for mafia
but then it's not a bad play as town either because you get to help town without doing as much work (probably my plan too)


Actually, it's better to have the laziest town as mayor than a Mafia as mayor. Not the best plan as town. You should be wanting to be the mayor.
In the other hand, it's comfortable for Mafia to not be the mayor and yet be able to control the mayor. It avoids responsibility.

Do you understand what I mean?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 25 2016 00:25 GMT
#322
On June 25 2016 09:22 Damdred wrote:
I think art v qt is t v t.

Its good though keep it up.


Actually, doesn't it look like they are trying to distance from each other?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 25 2016 00:54 GMT
#337
I'm pretty comfortable to call quick twist town right at the moment.

I think Artanis pushes on quick twist are kinda unnatural, but it's mostly a gut feel
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 25 2016 00:59 GMT
#338
Remember to vote me for mayor
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 25 2016 01:01 GMT
#341
On June 25 2016 09:59 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2016 09:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Remember to vote me for mayor

i don't know how this mayor stuff works


You vote for aomeone and he becomes mayor
I'm adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 35m
Patches Events
16h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.