• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 08 2016 22:04 GMT
#12
Anyone who avoids this game doesn't get any Damdred love ever. I've been waiting palmar and marv since storm two ended for my redemption. Much anticipation and hype have filled my soul and with this I very proudly and thankful put

/In
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 08 2016 23:14 GMT
#17
I love IML and to some extent I wish that we had more games that used it.

There are pros and cons, the players are more in control of when the day ends for example while there still being a hard deadline I believe in this case. Parts of it are scum favored like the no lynch if nobody cares.

There is also the situation where a lynch just gains momentum like the bm lynch in season of a witch and town just acts stupid. Its on the players though.

This setup is really difficult for town and mafia and relies on a fairly active town to even be in contention.

And I promise va I'll leave him alone d1. And yes vivax was ny first game you got me lynched d4 or d5 when you went 1 v 1. RIP the newbie damdred
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2016 21:08 GMT
#39
Just put rsoultin as in its peer pressure, I mean she said that she wanted to play with jat.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2016 21:27 GMT
#41
Easy we lynch you d1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 21 2016 01:23 GMT
#74
Lets goooo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 22 2016 16:52 GMT
#112
I think that's 22?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2016 19:27 GMT
#126
Glhf I've already decided who I'm lynching today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2016 22:25 GMT
#141
Into the breech once more says I.

Who wants to be my right hand man/woman to bring town their first storm victory!

Koshi is a interesting person so far, Ritoky less so which is sad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2016 22:44 GMT
#144
Slam why should I care about super right now exactly?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2016 23:18 GMT
#166
Here's the thing super, I care about you but I don't care about what you have done up to that point.

Slam seems to care about something which I'm curious about.

Besides that gum can you expand more on your post maybe? You say a few words that seem to call me null but fail to inquire about me or really do anything but ramble a long time and do nothing. So wow me or the storm will be your resting point today.

And koshi won't complain in a palmar game lol.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 01:40 GMT
#300
Ok I'm back finally.

Vivax shouldn't be lynched today he obviously reading the thread but isn't really touching on things in depth other people have talked about. Even though others might not see it this isn't outside his scum range on early d1 in storm. But no lynch today.

ritoky is just being dumb blue hunting in a closed setup. Might be willing to lynch just because he should know better. ^_-

Ls I think is town because of a couple posts where he was really transparent it was laughable to me.

Super obvious town.

I do think that so many people came into the thread super fast and hard about gum and started beating him down parroting what earlier people said. It kind of rubs me the wrong way and gum is steady trying to fight it off.

Gum give me more reads please.



Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 01:51 GMT
#301
And as for your question vivax,

I find koshi promise of activity in that post more interesting than ritoky softing and yeah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 04:06 GMT
#379
Nobody is confirmed in a closed setup until they die basically, there is always doubt that's why bill hard carried last storm by fake claiming blue and town eating it up.

Give up the fishing and its kind of a meh conversation honestly.

LS is probably town tour read rit is just horrible on him in general.

Anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 04:23 GMT
#389
Its hard to explain, he's involved to a greater extent than when he is scum. He cares more how people view him. His tone attitude there is a lot that I think is towny.

But yeah I hard defend ls as either alignment. So there's that to.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 04:24 GMT
#390
I'm going to bed and will have some thoughts later.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:14 GMT
#438
That was horrible slam already claimed he shot I think?

Gum was super obvious after awhile meh.

I think rit probably town though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:17 GMT
#441
Also koshi looks town to so that's good I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:24 GMT
#445
I think rels rit already explained why he did it, while its a bit meh explanation it makes sense from either alignment rit should just know better than that meh.

Besides that what do you think of people jumping on the gumshoe wagon so fast? Any opinions on those people so far?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:32 GMT
#452
Not sure its the attitude RS, his spat with koshi to made me go probably town.

I'm not sure if scum gets vt pms anyway for fake claiming meh, just seems like needless stuff for rit to do.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:42 GMT
#476
His explosion over the gum shot super and yes I'm reading you town.

I think it might be kur maybe, cause of how he jumped on with a well over explained read everyone else had already said before.

And I disagree I can see towwn ritoky being dumb like
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4292
Leta 1680
Bale 52
Shine 40
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 635
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft644
Sick157
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta58
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1048
• Rush763
Other Games
• Shiphtur440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 21m
Patches Events
9h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
OSC
17h 21m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.