• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13188 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 18 2015 15:29 GMT
#13
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 18 2015 15:43 GMT
#15
I losing a class so I got more time to play now plus no exams coming up anytime soon
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 19 2015 22:25 GMT
#32
On November 20 2015 07:00 NocturneMage wrote:
Still in newbie James.

If I join, I will probably tunnel Daniele all game tbh. and probably end her lol.

but I will need to policy lynch you at some point.

I wont allow you to tunnel her despite Daniele being your wife and the fact she likes dota and all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 28 2015 19:50 GMT
#75
/confirm
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 29 2015 17:03 GMT
#94
Pregame Excuse: Been out of the game for a while so I might be rusty and been playing Town of Salem to get back into it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2015 21:06 GMT
#143
oh another pre game excuse: I wont be here until like 4 hours after game start due to college class into going out to eat with my parents :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:18 GMT
#257
Hi guys I had just got home and read and Tfrel tried to snipe me when I was gone even though in the pregame I EVEN TOLD EVERYONE I WAS GOING TO BE GONE TILL NOW -_-
Here the quote for proof:
On December 01 2015 06:06 LightningStrike wrote:
oh another pre game excuse: I wont be here until like 4 hours after game start due to college class into going out to eat with my parents :o

Anyways Tfrel seems like a scumlean for now for trying to snipe me and tried to case Damdred when Damdred caught tfrel on the fact that I told everyone I wasn't going to be here till now.
Palmar seems town for now he actually being serious although I don't think Shining is really scum yet but he fooled me till later in my last game when he was scum.
I also liking Damdred this game for his responses and actually trying to hunt scum.
I need more time on MD because his play style is so weird my experience playing with him and hosting/cohosting games involving him.
DYH seems townlean he actually tried to comment on stuff that is relevant to the game.
@kush: If you are here what you think of Shining vs Palmar?
@Palmar: Okay if Shining is town then who is mafia and why?
Also some Christmas pictures for Palmar because I know he's a huge sucker for Christmas:
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:20 GMT
#258
Anyways Boxer don't claim unless you getting lynched please it's a dumb idea to claim blue unless you getting lynched.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:46 GMT
#266
Shining since you had cooled off what you got out of your fight with Palmar?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:52 GMT
#272
On December 01 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
It's not the first time you've played with me, nor the first time I've reacted that way. Why is it interesting to you? Do you find it indicative in any way? What do you think of what I said about fidei, or what palmar said about me, or revel about damdred?

I was just trying to see if your thoughts had changed since you cooled off. Anyways I think Palmar is town he did this very similarly how he did when I first played with him in Metal Mini when I was town vs his town. Damdred is town like I said earlier I liked his responses since it's a Damdred thought. James is null atm because he went straight to bed afterwards.
Also Hi Damdred how are you?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:53 GMT
#273
rolf you kinda ninja'd me there Shining. Fair enough.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:53 GMT
#274
On December 01 2015 12:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
It's not the first time you've played with me, nor the first time I've reacted that way. Why is it interesting to you? Do you find it indicative in any way? What do you think of what I said about fidei, or what palmar said about me, or revel about damdred?

I find it interesting that you acted that way because A. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental state in Mafia as I know it's a high stress game. B. I do feel that you overreacted a bit with your sudden outburst and I disliked the way you try to use your meta to defend yourself.

So. I just want to know your thoughts. What was the basis behind your Fidei read?

I think that post was towards me not you lol.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:54 GMT
#277
He prob asleep atm MD so except him to be around tomorrow morning lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 03:55 GMT
#279
On December 01 2015 12:54 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 01 2015 12:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On December 01 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
It's not the first time you've played with me, nor the first time I've reacted that way. Why is it interesting to you? Do you find it indicative in any way? What do you think of what I said about fidei, or what palmar said about me, or revel about damdred?

I find it interesting that you acted that way because A. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental state in Mafia as I know it's a high stress game. B. I do feel that you overreacted a bit with your sudden outburst and I disliked the way you try to use your meta to defend yourself.

So. I just want to know your thoughts. What was the basis behind your Fidei read?

I think that post was towards me not you lol.....

it was for Shining xd i'm just ninja'ing him so much

I was referring to original post you quoted lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 04:14 GMT
#284
On December 01 2015 13:01 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 01 2015 12:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On December 01 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
It's not the first time you've played with me, nor the first time I've reacted that way. Why is it interesting to you? Do you find it indicative in any way? What do you think of what I said about fidei, or what palmar said about me, or revel about damdred?

I find it interesting that you acted that way because A. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental state in Mafia as I know it's a high stress game. B. I do feel that you overreacted a bit with your sudden outburst and I disliked the way you try to use your meta to defend yourself.

So. I just want to know your thoughts. What was the basis behind your Fidei read?

I think that post was towards me not you lol.....


Yes it was towards md but your answer so quick and natural earns you a town point

Well ops I thought it was towards me because I had asked you a question like a few posts before lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 04:37 GMT
#285
Well going to bed now as my mom is taking me to school tomorrow morning but I will be on my laptop waiting for class and bring my charger incase battery runs low but when I wake up tomorrow morning I will try and catch up!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 11:02 GMT
#315
Hi I just woke up and I am feeling tired still because I obviously only got like 7 hours of sleep so if I sound tired based on my posts that's why but some people had some comments/questions towards me:
On December 01 2015 18:16 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
DYH seems townlean he actually tried to comment on stuff that is relevant to the game.
Specifically, what comments did he make that were relevant to the game, and why do they make him town?

Damdred: (and PLEASE, no one else answer this, don't be stupid...):
I'm sorry, I know you don't want to talk about this, but it's driving me insane.
Hypothetical scenario 1: Trfel makes a post an hour into a mafia game casting suspicions on Joe for not having posted.
Hypothetical scenario 2: Trfel makes a post an hour into a mafia game casting suspicions on Bob for not having posted. Bob said before the game that he would not be present for the first few hours of the game.

What difference do you see between these two scenarios?



Palmar seems like obvious town. There's one thing I hope to check eventually, though.

I kind of want to lynch The Shining, but that seems like a very bad idea right now. He's put in a bunch of effort (regardless of alignment) on a busy day for him. Most of the problems that I have with his posts are wording, tone, and a bit of consistency, which aren't the most reliable. I do feel that his posting somewhat fits mafia motivation, but I'm nowhere near confident enough to be happy lynching him now. I feel that The Shining's alignment will become very clear with a bit more time.

I still think that Damdred is mafia, but I remembered that the past several times I've played with Damdred (both town) I've always thought he was mafia I'm guessing that I have some preconceived notions for what I expect Damdred to do, and whenever he doesn't behave exactly as I would expect him to, I think he's mafia. And it seems to be very hard for me to separate this from mafia motivations...

Did anyone else find Damdred's townread of The Shining a bit off? Palmar commented on why the third point is invalid, which I completely agree with.

He wasn't really afraid to post his thoughts on the stuff when he was around and I know it's limited content but still when he was around he did try to be involved a little bit. I might be a huge sucker for people.
On December 01 2015 18:42 Fidei86 wrote:
Morning folks.

So I have two competing thoughts about Shining. The first is that I entirely agree with Palmar about why Shining's play makes no sense. I'd also add that it's even more strange that his 'read' on me seemed almost entirely OMGUS, but then as soon as HTS made a point against me in her thread entry, he adopted it and parroted it as the new reason he didn't like me. The second is that he and Palmar seem very invested in this fight - much more so than seems warranted by the early stage of the game. They have been back and forth, what, five or six times now? Almost to the exclusion of everyone else. The 'better' play as town is plainly to apologise for bad thread entry (which Shining did, admittedly, do) and then to turn attention elsewhere (which neither Palmar or Shining have done). The only thing I have to say in Shining's defence is that his rebuttal's read very heartfelt. That can be something that is hard to replicate as mafia, and it's giving me pause here. I would say Shining is a very slight scum read for me, but I wouldn't vote for him as yet.

Also - morning Rels. Re my read on you - I've watched you play enough games as mafia now to think I have a reasonable handle on your meta. Yes, you are totally capable of breaking your meta, but your "I give no fucks" tone and posting content is town Rels to me.

Lightning Strike's entrance seems way over the top to me, especially for him. Usually he comes in and posts some relatively anodyne 1-liners, whereas here he came in with a big long paragraph attacking someone (Trfel I think) for calling him out earlier. In my experience, town LS is much more relaxed and jokey, until he starts getting attacked seriously (which I don't think had happened by that point). Then again, LS is primo lynch-bait D1, so I'll try and avoid getting too tunnelled for now.

My one heretical thought at the moment is that Dani might be mafia. I know, I know. It's more of a hunch than a real read, but I'm just not feeling it from her posts so far. Town Dani that I've known usually goes in one direction, then another, and she has an almost relentless quality. Too many of her posts last night were backtracking on things she had already said, and it's not clear she reached anything much of a landing point. It could be because it's early and because she's tired though.

Moosy is posting the same kind of rubbish that he posted in our first Newbie game together. In that game he was new and was inadvertently trying some sort of Chezinu--style baits. Which, in fairness, worked. Then when he was mafia and I was town, he was super super serious all game. Obviously if he doesn't contribute further then at some point we will have to lynch him for being useless / lynch all lurkers, but for now I give him a slight town read.

I had posted paragraphs as town before when I wasn't there at the start of the day for a entry post(see slytherin) but about attacking Trfel: it seemed like he wants to try and find a reason to scum read me even though I had said in the pregame that I wouldn't be around till like 4 hours after start of the game. Just a little bit frustrated from that and I glad Damdred called him out on it too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 16:11 GMT
#349
Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 16:15 GMT
#350
On December 02 2015 00:29 Onegu wrote:
Onegu VT claim.

Be back later

Hi can you comment on anything please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 01 2015 16:28 GMT
#355
On December 02 2015 01:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 01:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got to college campus and took care of stuff and about Palmar: It's meta read that I have on him because he did similar stuff to me in Metal Mini which you observed and I do find Shining town for now although he did show huge emotions as scum last game but I giving him a benefit of a doubt. Mainly Shining's content seems better ths game than his last game when he was scum vs me.

Any idea on what could be scum ?

I told you earlier that I think Tfrel is scum mainly his stuff about me.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 681
GuemChi 395
ZZZero.O 130
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5796
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3817
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1780
C9.Mang0417
Livibee374
Maynarde161
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1180
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Sammyuel 31
• musti20045 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1445
• Scarra1196
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.