• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

Student Mafia XV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 17:51 GMT
#11
/in
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 22 2015 16:45 GMT
#26
On September 22 2015 23:54 rsoultin wrote:
This game seems full of vets already lol. I'd offer to coach, but who? Sadness :/


On September 23 2015 01:25 Fidei86 wrote:
/obs

why u 2 no join
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-25 00:48:05
September 25 2015 00:47 GMT
#33
/out

Sorry, not up for one of these. I need to be held to the standard of regular games or else I'll go off the chain again.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 03:05:28
October 06 2015 03:05 GMT
#76
I promise not to spam. Hopefully I won't rage either.

/in

can't keep ya'll waiting tbh
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 07 2015 13:08 GMT
#112
On October 07 2015 22:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
mm yeah it's actually a good idea.
i remember Ace pretty much playing the game for mafia when he was scum coach... who's ever gonna learn anything about how to play mafia there?

geript is a really, really sexy Mafia coach. I basically fixed my D3 in my game because of him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 08 2015 20:13 GMT
#172
/confirm
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 09 2015 23:27 GMT
#194
It should start in an hour right? Also planning to policy lynch sicklucker.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 00:34 GMT
#196
Where is BH? I wish to lynch sicklucker...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 01:50 GMT
#200
On October 10 2015 10:30 sicklucker wrote:
put in tictock thats what replacements are for no?

This is true.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 15:20 GMT
#225
Hi people.

I actually kind of agree with sentiment that we need a lot less spam so I'll work on it. I know I've been a problem in the past so hopefully I won't be terrible this game. It's quite a problem though as I've promised to post Part 2 of my analysis of Crime & Punishment but now I feel like I can't post it in this game. ):

Also, as a note, I realized that no emoji will show up if you do the reverse like I did above. It was actually pretty mind blowing when I found out as it works on a bunch of other sites and gets rid of the annoying little faces. Just a bit of a pet peeve.

Also, while I'm at it, I may as well state that I currently don't like either of ObviousOne or Stoicism_. ObviousOne for obvious reasons that he's giving excuses for not posting much and Stoicism_ for taking Obvious's sarcastic post a bit too personally.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 15:27 GMT
#226
On October 10 2015 20:48 Stoicism_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2015 20:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Worried about your appearance, obvious mafia


Flinging shit already, fecal?

(I made a funny ^^)


Do you think Fecal's post was serious and/or relevant?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 16:28 GMT
#230
On October 11 2015 01:25 Vivax wrote:
Whoops nevermind that. We aren't supposed to talk about it

Good job Vivax. tbh I'm trying to control the urge to write what I feel like whenever but it's not really working.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 17:13 GMT
#232
On October 11 2015 02:00 Eversince wrote:
Stoic, what's with calling Fecal out for same reason of prodding Obvious? Poking Obvious again was your next post...

Vivax has gave us a whole whopping stack of newspaper printed $100 bills. (May or may not have been scribbled all over in permanent markers.)

What's the deal?

Not sure that I get what you mean by Vivax.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 17:22 GMT
#234
On October 11 2015 02:16 Eversince wrote:
He introduces himself by spilling a mess of broken rules, then excuses himself on "oops I shouldn't of done that".

It's probably NAI.

Anyway, I'd like to get to know you better. Do you have previous Mafia experience besides this game or site?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 17:50 GMT
#236
On October 11 2015 02:43 Eversince wrote:
I've never played on this site before... I actually had an itch to play so, I googled "forum mafia" and this place came up.
Off-site maby 10 or so games.

What does NAI mean?

What's my gaming habits outside of this forum really relevant for?

NAI stands for non alignment indicative. In that it doesn't really reveal much about whether he's town or Mafia. I was curious about your forum mafia experience for no particular reason either.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 18:42 GMT
#242
Well the thing is that there probably won't be much serious discussion occurring within the first few pages of a game because we're just feeling each other out. As a result, we do some silly things from time to time. Vivax is just buddies with Artanis and wants to lynch the newbie under Artanis' coaching as a bad joke. I mean, to give you an example of the stuff that we can pull from time to time, this is my post from my last game:
On September 29 2015 12:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I believe I will retire for the night fellow sirs and madam. I may or may not have a sprained ankle that I am currently icing and have taken painkillers for. My posts are relatively terrible after 8 PM and it is 11:30 with the influence of the painkillers. I feel like my head is detached from my neck and my ankle detached from my leg. I am relatively incoherent and I am contemplating life as I have to take my standard 1 hr or so subway transit to get to school. With my ankle that is swollen to twice its normal size and which I cannot move without getting shooting pangs up my leg, I do not wish to make the transit. Unfortunately, as I have noted previously, my parents are Asian. More unfortunately, the standard Asian parent stereotype applies to them which means that they do not give a shit about my ankle so long as I get an education.

I am currently contemplating the act of consuming a Hot Pocket purely because I wish to eat pepperoni. Disgusting.

As a result, I am having difficulty concentrating on my Statistics work and am struggling to piece together the information required to detail whether or not there is a correlation between a decrease in faith in religion and an increase in crime within the United States. As I attempt to search for data I find myself periodically gazing into space and thinking of the blood moon. I hope I can finish this homework.

I really want to eat that Hot Pocket though.

So I believe my ankle is sprained because, as I stated previously, it is twice its size and hurts to move or touch. I obtained this injury when I was enjoying a game of American football with some pals when I leapt up to catch the ball…and my friend slammed into me. I ended up landing on my ankle and hearing a few popping noises that I felt throughout my body. I shrugged it off but insisted on playing QB for the rest of the game. Anyway, I struggled through the rest of classes and hobbled home like some decrepit man. I think I will go to the doctor tomorrow. I don’t know if I can go to school tomorrow. The thing is I have a Bioethics presentation tomorrow as well.

But that’s enough about my ankle. It is very numb now as throughout the length of my shit fight with rsoul and the time it took to write this post I have been icing it. I hope it diminishes in size. Anyway, good night everyone.

This is essentially a big pile of nothing that I wrote up for fun while under the influence of painkillers and it was 24 hours into D1. We're barely a few hours into D1 here so it makes even more sense for Vivax's post to be a joke and NAI.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 18:47 GMT
#247
On October 11 2015 03:44 Vivax wrote:
I love how when I post the actual accusations start flying

What do you think of Eversince's push on you?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 18:53 GMT
#252
Oh yeah and before I forget.

##vote sicklucker

I'm guessing we're using Xatalos's votecount and not a separate voting thread.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 18:55 GMT
#254
On October 11 2015 03:54 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2015 03:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Oh yeah and before I forget.

##vote sicklucker

I'm guessing we're using Xatalos's votecount and not a separate voting thread.


Why?

(:<

sicklucker is my bb and I get to whip him whenever I feel like it.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 10 2015 19:01 GMT
#256
Doesn't Onegu claim VT every game anyway?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 43
League of Legends
Doublelift4770
Other Games
summit1g9359
JimRising 538
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h
Patches Events
14h
BSL Open Qualifier
18h
BSL Open Qualifier
18h
OSC
22h
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.