• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9383 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 26 2015 03:41 GMT
#14
/in: Open
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 26 2015 18:35 GMT
#26
Make me vigi
I like to shoot people at night

But not in a Mafia style
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 26 2015 20:06 GMT
#28
On August 27 2015 04:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2015 02:35 NocturneMage wrote:
Hopefully deadline isn't too late if I do play. Past 1am would suck, trying to go to bed earlier these days unless I work overnights.


2330 for us, it's in the final paragraph of the OP.

You almost always stay up later than me regardless so this should be very playable if your schedule works out. Hopefully not too many overnights.

And lol GB, you love vig shooting people, wish I could roll vig more often actually


I do love it. I love it so much that I thinking about being Batman IRL, but still having my parents and shit.

I think it's the role I excel the best. I was reading a game where I overcame my tunnel and correctly shot Mafia. It felt good
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 27 2015 17:12 GMT
#30
What is firefly btw?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 28 2015 19:00 GMT
#32
On August 28 2015 02:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:12 GlowingBear wrote:
What is firefly btw?


http://www.tv.com/shows/firefly/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

Only lasted one season though.


Oh.

What a weird name for a sci fi...

I thought it was a children's book
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 29 2015 17:55 GMT
#46
On August 30 2015 01:17 scott31337 wrote:
/in: Open

work has chilled out and we should be good


Prepare for endless tunnel
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 29 2015 20:33 GMT
#57
On August 30 2015 02:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 02:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 30 2015 01:17 scott31337 wrote:
/in: Open

work has chilled out and we should be good


Prepare for endless tunnel

Haha and what happens to you if I play?


+ Show Spoiler +
I will fall in love <3


Karma, I guess?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#58
On August 30 2015 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 04:24 Half the Sky wrote:
On August 30 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2015 03:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Veterans have been roleblockable in most setups I have seen on TL.

You are not qualified to comment because you tried to give us bad whisky.
+ Show Spoiler +
the 12yr and 15yr glenfiddich is terrible, prolly the worst single malt compared to it's price.
dunno about the rest but i would imagine they cost over 100eur and i am 100% sure you can het better with that price.

try talisker 57 north or something. :p


I'll be honest with you, I know you are a whiskey expert and I have read the TL whiskey thread, but I am quite overwhelmed with the things they are discussing. For someone who does like Glenfiddich, where do I "branch out" if that makes any sense to you, especially for a better deal?

I'll try the talisker you suggested though.

If you like smokey whisky you can get Bowmore for about the same price as Glenfiddich. It's better.
I would say avoid the 15yr old in both of the above.

Pretty much all Talisker is fine, even the 10yr.
Lagavulin 16yr is probably the best whisky you can get in the stores in Finland, ~70eur, it's goodygood and smooth.

Again if smokey Laphroaig, almost all of them are at least fine (i don't like those as much as other stuff out there - but i know that's just a difference in taste), they are also a bit more expensive (at least here).


EDIT: IT WAS A CASE WITHOUT A CONCLUSION ROFL!!!

If you like Glenfiddich try out Lagavulin 16.
Or if you can find Jura superstition somewhere that's even better imo and cheaper


Don't listen to Rayn, I tried Laphroaig and it tasted like a sweaty butcher's ass
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 30 2015 03:58 GMT
#60
On August 30 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I think there are two conclusions that I would like to extrapolate from the beginning of this Mafia game.

The first is that you guys drink way too much alcohol. Like way too much.

The second is that there are zero newbies interested in TL Mafia. which is sad


I would give you a cool answer but I'm too drunk to do it right now
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-31 01:33:05
August 31 2015 01:30 GMT
#73
On August 31 2015 02:38 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 05:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Don't listen to Rayn, I tried Laphroaig and it tasted like a sweaty butcher's ass


How do you know what a sweaty butcher's ass tastes like?

hehe.

Anything you particularly recommend?


Let's say my imagination is very productive

I'm a sinple man. I drink Johnny Walker black and I get happy with it.

Logan is my preferred, though.

I like to use ice cubes of coconut water. It's delicious.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 31 2015 01:31 GMT
#74
But I usually drink cheap beer. Always a bliss
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 31 2015 16:23 GMT
#80
On August 31 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
But I usually drink cheap beer. Always a bliss


It sounds like you would fit in well in Aus


A place I sure want to visit

I probably could fit in. I'm not that fat
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
August 31 2015 18:49 GMT
#83
On September 01 2015 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2015 05:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Don't listen to Rayn, I tried Laphroaig and it tasted like a sweaty butcher's ass


Show nested quote +
On August 31 2015 10:30 GlowingBear wrote:
I like to use ice cubes of coconut water. It's delicious.


Okay it all makes much more sense now.



Hahaha yeah I'm more into light taste.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 02 2015 04:41 GMT
#102
/confirm
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 02 2015 16:58 GMT
#106
On September 02 2015 17:44 Fidei86 wrote:
GB clearly mafia unless he fakes cop checks left right and centre, in which case he's town
#metaread


In other words, every time I do gr8 playz, I'm tawn

I'll roll vigi. Watch me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-03 16:31:29
September 03 2015 16:30 GMT
#124
I am bolding this
For no reason whatsoever
All I'm doing is trying to make something unimportant
To look essential

This is a proof that relevancy isn't in the eyes
But in the soul


I'm a poet.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 03 2015 17:10 GMT
#126
Such long many time wow
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 20:10 GMT
#139
I have a question.
Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 21:32 GMT
#147
On September 05 2015 05:16 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 05:10 GlowingBear wrote:
I have a question.
Should we eat stroganoff with or without French fries?


Its a trick question, you always get Freedom Fries


#hostsshouldknow
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 04 2015 21:33 GMT
#148
I thought this would start now?
I'm adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever454
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12421
JimRising 446
KnowMe187
Livibee185
ViBE161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 133
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 15m
Patches Events
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.