• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7934 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 14 2015 22:36 GMT
#45
/in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#83
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 22:06 GMT
#87
hard claiming fecalfeast

I have to go to work now but I will post from work maybe
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 22:46 GMT
#99
gg i concede i am so bad at mafia

##vote: fecalfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 22:48 GMT
#101
On July 18 2015 07:46 yamato77 wrote:
I propose a policy lynch of plotspot

no, mafia teammate yamato, don't try to save me now is the time to bus!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 22:48 GMT
#102
Blast, scumslipped again!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 23:54 GMT
#114
On July 18 2015 08:17 JonnyLaw wrote:
hi guys

What's a scut? Fecalfeast is your id picked from an awesome band or....? Too scared to google it.

When I was 14 in IT class I decided to pick a name that was offensive but would never actually fail an automatic name filter.
I was winning local broodwar tournaments and thought I could be pro and needed a name i could carry with me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 17 2015 23:56 GMT
#115
turns out beating people in the lower mainland of BC is a whole different game than beating people who are actually good
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 00:13 GMT
#117
I want to get my page of posts done before I finish work but I don't want them all to be fluff.

What is the policy on plot based on?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 00:31 GMT
#121
On July 18 2015 09:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
I want to get my page of posts done before I finish work but I don't want them all to be fluff.

What is the policy on plot based on?


it's not policy

I was solely referring to the policy, not your reasons. I am reading don't worry.

On July 18 2015 09:22 Damdred wrote:
The policy part of the plot lynch is that he claimed a role and sorta rescinded in the first post it shortens the field that mafia, shoot into,to,find,blues.

The non policy part is he complained about the game being slow didn't do,anything bit complain,about kels question,and went to sleep when people,showed up.

I don't know if it makes him scum but it doesn't make him town.

However oneg is interesting


lol I didn't even see that he said vanilla cop. Ok I can see that.

What's with the commas?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 00:54 GMT
#126
On July 18 2015 09:33 Damdred wrote:
Phone likes to,screw with me,while I'm,typing making me look like Kirk.

I'm surprised and intrigued that neither of you asked why oneg is interesting

*siiiiiiiiiggggggh*

why is onegu interesting damdred?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 01:05 GMT
#128
Well then why are you surprised and intrigued that nobody cares what you think of onegu?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 02:15 GMT
#131
how come?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 02:47 GMT
#135
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Cool, how come?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 05:42 GMT
#139
wait how can anything I said be considered angry?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:33 GMT
#298
lol I'm voting myself still, classic.

##unvote

On July 19 2015 03:28 plotspot wrote:
Thess are my rough reads so far.

Damdred: general sense making which is NAI, but does seem very involving and effortful, hence town lean

Fecalfeast: not sure if “angry” is the right word but IMO he overreacts with the “I concede”, voting himself, talking to yamato about bussing, it’s all NAI.

KSC: claiming VT, kinda aggressive towards me, is he town for doing this? Could he be mafia setting up an agenda?

Onegu: pff, town? He’s quite carefree in his posts, I’d read him town.

Yamato: suggesting a policy lynch, yamato not explaining a lot of things in the beginning, the interaction with Rels later kinda gives him his first townpoints in my eyes,

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 00:12 Damdred wrote:
For instance the somewhat pushing the policy lynch and some of his other posts just feel like he's thinking about the game a little bit at least. I can't quote atm but I'm pretty sure he is town.

This kinda explains pretty well why I’d think yamato is town.

JonnyLaw: ? too few posts, the tone looks towny though I don’t have any meta

Geript: geript has a pregame excuse of being rather inactive, too few posts, I can’t read anything from him yet, though it is of course strange how he doesn’t explain why he wants to lynch Onegu, yamato or Kelsier

Raynpelikoneet (mispelled filter name): I’d say town, but he draws so much ogi and meta, also some of his reads are quite mind-boggling to me:
Like:
1. yamato is town after 3-4 posts of his
2. Vayne being town after 2 posts
3. jonnylaw 4-5 posts into town
The thing is I kinda agree and have town vibes about them, but I don’t say “townpile” or “is town”, but that may just be the way he expresses himself.

Rels: I’d tend to agree with VA, but Rels is like this, asking many questions, often citing unanswered questions from somebody else and asking them to be answered, it’s NAI imo. Not sure about Rels, could have been voting me to get info.

VayneAuthority: late, but imo good entrance, he does provide reasons for his reads when prompted, townlean

I have to eat dinner now. If you want my opinion on particular topics, I'll try to give my opinions later.

to sum up this list:
damd: townlean because he is involved and displays a lot of effort (where?)
mecalfeast: null
kelsier: Could he be town? Maybe mafia?
Onegu: easiest townread ever
yam: damdred said why i think he's town
jonnylaw: town for no reason
gerpit: no read given?
rayn: town because he agree with me, though I think his reads are poorly thought out
rels: null
VA: townlean

Where are your scumreads plotspot? Your list has 6 townreads/leans, 2 null reads and 2 people where you don't clearly state your read.

bad list.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:34 GMT
#299
oh what are you guys talking about? I'll read geript
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:45 GMT
#300
After reading geript I thought he didn't seem too bad but kelsier is correct that yamato never actually responded to geript. I personally don't think this alone is enough to lynch geript though.

I would much rather kill plotspot at this juncture
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:51 GMT
#304
i read geript, i only read your post on the last page, and yeah i left some of it out.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 18 2015 19:52 GMT
#306
ok fine
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 132
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 654
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g6516
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick693
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta12
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 44m
INu's Battles
10h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 44m
OSC
21h 59m
Replay Cast
22h 44m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.