I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro 

| Forum Index > Replays |
|
OctoPuSs
Canada5279 Posts
I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
nice rep midian, thx | ||
|
Myxomatosis
United States2392 Posts
On December 31 2006 10:39 OctoPuSs wrote: + Show Spoiler + I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() Check out his game vs. keke on Arcadia 2. it was in the babara rep pack someone hosted on this site. i can upload it if u want. | ||
|
BlueRoyaL
United States2493 Posts
On December 31 2006 13:08 Myxomatosis wrote: Show nested quote + On December 31 2006 10:39 OctoPuSs wrote: + Show Spoiler + I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() Check out his game vs. keke on Arcadia 2. it was in the babara rep pack someone hosted on this site. i can upload it if u want. yeahhh that was definately some good stuff | ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
| ||
|
polarwolf
924 Posts
| ||
|
Vin{MBL}
5185 Posts
On December 31 2006 11:17 ToT)MidiaN( wrote: Ares is the clan~! sepirose is his ID! lol thats kinda good havint the name in brackets ![]() | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
![]() I prefer Dove's 3, sometimes 4, fact build without vessels :-P | ||
|
iNsaNe-
Finland5201 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free sorry Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1929 Grubby1786 Liquid`RaSZi1501 Beastyqt732 C9.Mang0289 B2W.Neo276 crisheroes275 420jenkins177 dupreeh166 IndyStarCraft QueenE99 Trikslyr87 JuggernautJason14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH294 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|