• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8366 users

Office Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 20:25 GMT
#30
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:10 GMT
#92
I'm here Eden are you trying to bait a Miller claim again?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:17 GMT
#93
On February 19 2015 09:28 Eden1892 wrote:
this snickers guy looks like lightningstrike if LS were forced to be serious 24/7

lol

Eden you know I sometimes I'm serious when I take a look something and find it odd/scummy :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:20 GMT
#95
sicklucker are you Mafia or Town this game bro?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:21 GMT
#97
Hi VE welcome to the game and this my first PM game too!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:28 GMT
#105
On February 19 2015 12:24 sicklucker wrote:
Ls thats a dumb qeustion im gonna say town as either alignment.

So im just going to say im a panda

Where are the koalas now? Are you one of them?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:34 GMT
#112
On February 19 2015 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm here Eden are you trying to bait a Miller claim again?

ergh, whats the point of this post LS?

There is no miller in the OP.

Good point there is no Miller. So why you talked about Millers in the first place?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 03:37 GMT
#115
On February 19 2015 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 12:33 sicklucker wrote:
On February 19 2015 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm here Eden are you trying to bait a Miller claim again?

ergh, whats the point of this post LS?

There is no miller in the OP.


He did this as town in are last game so to Ls someone who cares way too much for meta it matters

was there possibly a miller in that game?

Yes in Horns of Africa which was what sicklucker was referring to.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 04:58 GMT
#130
Ya I;m here lian what you want to talk about?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 05:12 GMT
#134
Town:
Eden: Played with before when he was Mafia and Town but we he seems to be town this game.
Geript: Toneread says town he seems to ask some good questions.
Snickers: Being extremely serious and giving his thoughts freely it kind of reminds me of a more serious me.
Oatsmaster: Trying to get discussions going with pms and stuff but also he just being himself as town this game.
Liancourt: He seems interested this game which is a good sign for him being town although I never him play as Mafia before.
Null:
Koshi: 1 post from him this game and it isn't really alignment indicative.
sicklucker: I can't read him anymore on Day 1 after playing with him when he was Mafia and I was town. Also his Day 1 is bad.
VisceraEyes: 1 post and wasn't alignment indicative need more posts from him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 05:12 GMT
#135
Also rayn why you voting sicklucker bro?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 05:18 GMT
#140
On February 19 2015 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ls what's the point of that list post?

Snickers, why don't you want to use something that only gives town an advantage?

Rayn, why are you voting sicklurker??

Snickers asked for my reads hence my list post of my reads as of right now.
Also guys I going to bed and when I wake up I will check everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 14:39 GMT
#198
On February 19 2015 21:12 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Town:
Eden: Played with before when he was Mafia and Town but we he seems to be town this game.
Geript: Toneread says town he seems to ask some good questions.
Snickers: Being extremely serious and giving his thoughts freely it kind of reminds me of a more serious me.
Oatsmaster: Trying to get discussions going with pms and stuff but also he just being himself as town this game.
Liancourt: He seems interested this game which is a good sign for him being town although I never him play as Mafia before.
Null:
Koshi: 1 post from him this game and it isn't really alignment indicative.
sicklucker: I can't read him anymore on Day 1 after playing with him when he was Mafia and I was town. Also his Day 1 is bad.
VisceraEyes: 1 post and wasn't alignment indicative need more posts from him.

That's a goddamn huge list for so early into the game. It also seems to be only based on activity, nothing else. All arguments for people being town seem vague like its their purpose. Like reasoning for geript being town? He asks some good questions. If not all, which ones then? Why are they good? Snickers reasoning is based on him being serious and geript called him out on flip-flopping on his attitude already, so how does that work? Oats has done nothing than to suggest an IRC meeting (which worked quite well in Arkham Asylum although I claimed to Palmar, the third party - Joker quite fast >_>) I also don't see this interest in Liancourt. As for Eden I totally don't understand the reasoning.

LS, you got ripped off on the Weekly Mafia Fair, should've brought gold coin with you, not lead coin.

##vote LightningStrike

Geript's given me good vibes. He seems totes relaxed which makes me both happy and unnerved; I really expected him to at some point of conversation with Snickers to shout out "WHERE IS EVERYONE?".
Snickers seems genuine though. I shall reiterate: geript righteously called him out on changing his temper but I believe that's just the case of overconfidence. For now.
Eden was present for a long time from the very start and did not seem to be engaged in Snickers-Geript convo till later, which I find scummy. It is as if he feared getting involved at that point, because that'd put him in too much of a spotlight. He also wishes for people to PM him instead keeping his bone-box shut and doing it himself. Another person behaving suspiciously considering PMs is Koshi who wants people to post their "good PM logs" after "they're finished". Why? Why do you need this information? People converse privately to withdraw information from Mafia, why would they publish it? Why do you care?

Well to be fair most of them were meta reads and Snickers asked for my reads at the time and I caught up with some people thinking I;m mafia except for sicklucker who knows my town meta inside and out :| Also I saw Rayn's rweason for voting sicklucker though I kind of disagree with the conclusion of it because sicklucker as both alignments on Day 1 looks really scummy :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 18:42 GMT
#259
Guys can we not talk about ongoing games please.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 18:43 GMT
#260
Oh ops wrong game I thought you were talking about the other game going on.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 19:05 GMT
#265
On February 20 2015 03:58 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2015 03:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys can we not talk about ongoing games please.

What would you like to talk about from this game instead?

I retracked my statement lol.... So what your reads are atm?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 22:17 GMT
#316
On February 20 2015 07:06 Koshi wrote:
Can you answer my questions. You dodge them.

1) Why are you calling Snickers town. In our QT you say this:
Show nested quote +
Snickers is not that new, Koshi's point on his past achievements is quite solid as well.

Koshi I meant that all that geript was doing was asking single questions. Also not being geript-y enough. He likes to go balls to the wall ya dig me right?

This does not indicate that you are hard townreading Snickers.

2) Here geript was town and got misslynched D2. After reading his filter. Does this change anything about your scumread on him in this game?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia

Ya when I shadowed Imperial I was also scumreading Geript and I was wrong. Sometimes that what happens when life gives you lemons
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 22:52 GMT
#322
On February 20 2015 07:48 Kurumi wrote:
We're going 88 miles per hour


[image loading]

I know, this is quite unexpected.


Arkham Asylum was a great game. It really was dark and gritty, full of great plays, awesome with Palmar's Joker comics by the end of the game. Our game-wide IRC convos. Two threads at once both being very important to be a part of. There was a guy called notasmurf. Notasmurf has devised a great plan. Plan I have reused. Plan I believe has worked once again.

Say hello to Operation Honeypot.
I have set up five quicktopics before the game started. I would've used them differently as scum but it wasn't as sharp as the town version. Only one of them had four people including me, rest was three including me. Two quicktopics have been compromised. Those two are: VisceraEyes, LightiningStrike and geript, Oatsmaster. In both of them there is one person that should not get an access to the QT. Snickers never accessed his to my knowledge.

Showtime boys. Why were you sharing QTs with anyone? I don't care that there are three of you and I have only one too much. Maybe your partner is Onegu, who has not accessed my qt either.

I didn't share my QT. In fact I had talked in my QT to use irc. I not been given the other QT so idk what the hell is there in the other qt.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 23:03 GMT
#327
On February 20 2015 07:58 Snickers wrote:
Umm I have ten minutes before I need to leave for class, but kurumis big post above looks very interesting.

Anyway I want to hear more about LS , liancourt, sicklucker and oatsmaster. People in that list have either posted nothing to telling or havent really been searching for things but rather going with the flow.

I would like to hear more from rayn because his play is just so interesting.

Obviously want to hear from Onegu. Has he pmed anyone?

Also in a perfect world, everyone would just verify if someone is quoting a pm that is true but that probably would not happen. I would like some type of verification but it probably will not happen.

I been talking a lot more in pm, QT, and IRC that's why I haven't posted much in this thread.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 19 2015 23:40 GMT
#340
Geript I don't have a phone that can post TL. I going out to eat with my Mom right now so I will check everything when I'm back.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.