• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 20 2015 02:20 GMT
#8
Back in the states!


/in
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 22:55:50
January 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#65
wrong thread
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 22:45 GMT
#80
Is game start at 8:30 est?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:32 GMT
#102
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.



Jeez how long did that take to type out? Have we played together before I don't think so.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#127
On January 26 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.




##Vote: Toadsteem


That's terrible GB. That post is neutral at worst.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#128
Wait is it a lynch vote or a mayor vote?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#129
I'm confused...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#139
On January 26 2015 08:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:56 GlowingBear wrote:
OMG wait I forgot it is instant!!!

##Unvote


[image loading]

Lol
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 00:00 GMT
#141
On January 26 2015 08:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:41 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:40 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.




##Vote: Toadsteem

wait, is that a vote for mayor or a vote for lynch? You also typo'd my name


For a lynch.
I don't vote mafia because, well... Democracy.


I see. That explains why you voted me indeed.


I meant for mayor.
Uhm.



This is the post that made me question what it was for. Anyway I'm going to watch the pro bowl will be back later tonight.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 05:05 GMT
#273
Ok pro bowl over but it's midnight will read the thread post quick thoughts and tomorrow complete stuff in the morning.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 05:22 GMT
#274
Ok GB is town mafia isn't going to post notes like that.

Toad is being thread mayor town for now.

Robik also most likely town, stupid for scum to come in and drop a huge dump in thread.

Eden no idea I can't read drunk people with a buzz myself.

Liancort mentions me and palmar but not VE. That's fairly suspicious to me.

The chick hasn't posted much worthwhile either, but that face palm was hella funny.

Palmar VE I miss you ok that is all I can think of for now

Goodnight
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 14:48 GMT
#301
Robik is reminding me of Cora in BttB just shit in the thread and flip town after I tunneled him all game...


And GB how is getting rid of town robik a win!?

Like you say he isn't interested, but he's been around more than palmar, me and VE.

@ palmar what logic? Ru scum? I expect better than that from you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 14:53 GMT
#305
Can someone link me a game GB rolled scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 15:05 GMT
#308
Yeah, 90% town read on GB go look at his last two scum games. Zero effort day 1 I only did half his filter on the second one but everything was one liners. Most mafia don't post notes like that and especially when their last few mafia games were tons of one liners. I do think he is wrong on robik but fairly certain he is town. He is a bad lynch today imo.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 15:20 GMT
#314
On January 27 2015 00:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I really really dislike GB's "mind-dumps" or whatever. Like - it just reeks of "Hey guys look at how productive I am! I mean I've got notes on EVERY PLAYER here!"

Eden calling lurkers (me Palmar Robik) mafia is really irksome to me. Like, what's the point of lynching lurkers if you're going to ignore the people posting? Does he give reasoning for townreading everyone but lurkers?

And lian focusing on Eden because of "assumptions" and "omgus" is....strange. I don't know if I think it's mafia or town. Like...on the one hand maybe he just can't think of anything else to say as town. On the other, if he's mafia he's doing a good job of not doing anything while looking like he's doing something. I think I lean mafia.

Assuming no hard lurkers later in the day, these are the three I'd lynch into today.



Dude look at fantasy football mafia 2 and to mafia lxviii. And compare GB's posts in those games he's town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 15:35 GMT
#323
On January 27 2015 00:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 00:20 Onegu wrote:
On January 27 2015 00:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I really really dislike GB's "mind-dumps" or whatever. Like - it just reeks of "Hey guys look at how productive I am! I mean I've got notes on EVERY PLAYER here!"

Eden calling lurkers (me Palmar Robik) mafia is really irksome to me. Like, what's the point of lynching lurkers if you're going to ignore the people posting? Does he give reasoning for townreading everyone but lurkers?

And lian focusing on Eden because of "assumptions" and "omgus" is....strange. I don't know if I think it's mafia or town. Like...on the one hand maybe he just can't think of anything else to say as town. On the other, if he's mafia he's doing a good job of not doing anything while looking like he's doing something. I think I lean mafia.

Assuming no hard lurkers later in the day, these are the three I'd lynch into today.



Dude look at fantasy football mafia 2 and to mafia lxviii. And compare GB's posts in those games he's town.

I'm not looking at any past games.

Look, over 3/4 of the "notes" he has on players in this game are fucking one-word jokes. His note on me is "Cool Beard" and his note on Robik is "Ughhh". There's nothing in either of those posts that seems to me like he is actually trying to find mafia. It just looks like he's trying to appear busy to me, and that looks mafia.



Robik was being a ass and you hadn't posted what's he supposed to write? Ths pointed out the flaws in his scum read on me but I saw effort not just busy work.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 15:45 GMT
#328
On January 27 2015 00:16 Half the Sky wrote:
V Titanic is a mini, you are correct here, he appears to have done jack all that game.

Fanfic Crossover, large normal, this is where GB seems to go more substantial with some of his explanations and I'm getting more hesitant to give him a pass on meta. Some of these explanations might hold a parallel to the way he explains things here, examples:

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 02:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 16 2014 02:46 Damdred wrote:
On September 16 2014 02:44 GlowingBear wrote:
It's ambiguous, I could read that "not pushing" is a staple or "pushing" is a staple.
Doesn't really matter, that's fair enough.

I wouldn't give a free pass, tho. Rayn is self aware of that scumtell


Ok GB,

Tell me what you think of VE and Robik right now if you could


Haven't read the whole thread because I was working when the thread boomed. But for what I've read, this is totally town Robik. I don't know VE's meta but he seems too passive, saying he is voting palmar but he is not sure. I don't like this. If he is not sure he should be searching for other possibilities, other scummy posts.

There is only three options: you think someone is town, you think someone is scum, or you have no idea. You vote for the ones you think could be mafia, you discuss with the ones you think is town, and you inquire null reads. He is not inquiring palmar, he is freely voting on him.


Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 23:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Robik's tone completely changed over the pages, marv. He was at least scum hunting but then he started just defending himself and calling people bad over nothing, and left the thread. This is how he plays as scum. I showed my motives right after the vote.

I can't stand playing with Robik anymore, he really thinks he is better than he actually is



Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 23:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 16 2014 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
Robik came out the gate calling people awful and he continued to do it, consistently.


"You're bad because your read is bad. I think this guy is mafia because *okay reasoning*" = town Robik

"You're bad because you're bad. I think this guy is mafia because he called him Harry Potter instead of his actual nickname. LOL u calling me mafia? You guys suck only for that I'm getting out of the thread because I'm pissed off" = scum Robik

He can call people bad anytime, that's Robik. Calling people bad for nothing and not building a good scum hunt, that's scum Robik.

His gameplay started as town and got scum, so I voted him


I realise he's not a native English speaker though, and neither am I for that matter, so I can understand if something is getting lost in translation. But the Fanfic game is giving me pause...

Looking through some of the others...


I'm this game he waffled a ton and while he made many posts, the posts you linked are the only ones that had any substance at all in the first 7 pages of his filter. He goes back and forth on robik being town then scum and back to town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 22:42 GMT
#553
Alright I'm here reading up now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 23:37 GMT
#579
Robik did you read the part where I compared you to corazon? Like the salt was intense and I tunneled him all game long, hence why I am not doing that with you. I just don't see mafia being so salty at the start of day 1 and causing major problems to the point of getting a warning.


HTS I have a strong town read on at the moment going back and forth with me over GB' s meta was really townie. Plus she defended me when I was a easy mislynch target to get hammered at the time.

GB still looks town to me, his effort in this game was just so much different than the mafia games I looked at. Looks like he was posting one liners with maybe one solid post per 3 pages of filter. Then the town games bam first page solid post, second page solid post. Yes his reads are wrong on me, but the effort to try to figure the game out is there.

Toad still is acting like a thread captain, most of his posts are solid. No reason to suspect him at this point, I don't understand VE vote on him at all.

Eden is also in my town pile as well. After his drunk posts he has had really townie posts, I need to read his points on lian more as I remember them kinda making sense when I was inebriated last night.

VE is null to me, no idea how he gets toad is scum at this point. But I could never read him in the past.

Palmar come on man before I vote you too.

Lian has done less than I have.

## VOTE Liancort. Until he does something.

These are my first thoughts since catching up. Deeper filter diving now
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 26 2015 23:48 GMT
#582
On January 27 2015 08:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 08:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 27 2015 07:51 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - what also struck me was people in this thread townreading GB simply because he seemed to be putting in the effort for his notetaking posts.

I'm mostly still townreading him for the vote on me that had a townish confidence to it to not give a fuck

About your case. I actually quite like it and am considering GB a null at best right now...
I don't care so much about your first point about him and your last point, but the second one about Onegu just commenting on the vote without trying to figure anything out when indeed he was confused and asked about wether it's a troll / mayor / lynch vote at just that time.

That could very well be painting someone red rather than trying to read someone.


the more I think about that one point, the more I like it actually. It is clearly showing mafia agenda, more so than any other case done so far, including my own reads that are all based on how people are interacting here because d1 is usually really hard to get some mafia agenda when noone has flipped yet.

I'd be voting him if I didn't want to make sure we get more time right now. There's still the lingering fear that he's bad and the easy mislynch but it makes me feel way better about this.



Why are you only on me for this?

On January 26 2015 10:50 liancourt wrote:
i'd read gb town for the analysis not because he went against popular views which imo is really an odd reason to say someone is townie.



Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.