• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LX

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2014 23:56 GMT
#13
/replacement
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 03 2015 03:12 GMT
#120
On January 03 2015 02:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2015 02:30 rsoultin wrote:
besides, the theme song is supposed to be a blind ja? cause obviously theme songs mean we're too good to be bad


Hmmm...too good to be bad...

Firework by Katy Perry

Hehehehe....I look too innocent to kill anyone at night. Do I look like I'd NK anyone?

Gah...

Back on topic...must find more nooblets...I'm out of options at this point, which I know isn't helpful.
Maybe let LS play with only one game above the cutoff? *shrug*

Well if no one else joins GB did say in Carol that I need more coaching. True story yo :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 03 2015 03:29 GMT
#122
Well I just got a pm from kit that I can play!
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 00:03 GMT
#157
Okay guys here is our agenda for Day 1.

First, We find scum.
Second, We lynch scum.
Third, We find more scum.

Any questions on the agenda?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 00:28 GMT
#160
On January 05 2015 09:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 09:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay guys here is our agenda for Day 1.

First, We find scum.
Second, We lynch scum.
Third, We find more scum.

Any questions on the agenda?


Lol, and here I was wondering how to drum up conversation.
Thank you, LS. The obvious is blinding. Maybe you have a how to find scum to dazzle us with in there somewhere.

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 09:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Negative, LS, about as straightforward as this can be. We need to burn scum before they burn us.


Pretty quick to start up the "us" against scum mentality there HTS. What your post should have read:
I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM TOWN
because that's what's screaming between the lines Why so anxious to imply that?

Are you implying that HTS is scum for her post? I don't see it scream scum. Also I don't got a How To Find Scum Guide ready just yet.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 00:38 GMT
#162
On January 05 2015 09:35 rsoultin wrote:
nope, not implying she's scum, just implying she's awfully anxious to make sure we don't think she's scum which is actually less an implication and more an outright statement given my question.

aren't you interested in the answer, ls?

I a little bit interested but we also need entrances of more people in this game to see how things go.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 01:07 GMT
#167
Who are the people you played with on other places Rsoultin?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 01:17 GMT
#170
On January 05 2015 10:15 The Shining wrote:
And so it begins!

The Shining is surely not one of those people that Rsoultin recruited.

So LS, is the reason you don't have a How To Find Scum Guide yet because you're Scum and the How To Scum Guide is more handy for you?

ExO_ Correcting you because you're wrong. She has posted twice.

The reason I don't got a How To Find Scum Guide is because I waiting for approval of it that's all. So what you think Half the Sky and Rsoultins post thus far?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 01:20 GMT
#171
On January 05 2015 10:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 10:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Who are the people you played with on other places Rsoultin?


Shining and ExO_ for sure...not certain if some of these other names are hiding people or not cause Damdred posted a thread advertising this place.

JarJar I've played with, too. He's also my brother.

And I invited my friend, Silverarte, but she's never played before and I have no idea how she would go about playing the game lol.

Will keep note of that for now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 01:44 GMT
#177
On January 05 2015 10:42 Trfel wrote:
I'm going to be really busy for the earlier parts of Day 1, sorry. I mentioned this before the game started.

I'll do my best, but I'll probably be back closer to the lynch deadline.

Good luck to all!

Read the thread when you aren't busy and tell us what you think of the posts at the time please.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 14:17 GMT
#198
I just woke up and Trfel I making one but it might take a few days for approval

I do agree that finding scum in a newbie game is looking at game play alone unless there is players that had played a game or two before this one. Then we can make meta cases but right now I not getting anything on peoples alignment I played with before (HTS, Tfrel, Rsoultin, Tubesock)

I don't know why people were nitpicking HTS pronouns though because I think she was just referring to me, Rsoultin and her since we were the only ones at the thread at the time of her post.

@Exo can you tell us what you thinking right now and why?

@Tfrel you don't give free town cred it's just not good logic there.

@Gumdrop Hi welcome to the thread it's a little hard on finding Scum Day 1 but it will get easier. Also can you give us your reads so far on who is town and who is not with explanations please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 14:30 GMT
#203
On January 05 2015 23:25 -Celestial- wrote:
And I just realised I've been a total dumbass and edited that post to add in the goddamn edit. *facepalm* I'm sorry, that was just instinct. I've never posted this forum before.

Crap...

I did that in my first game on TL Mafia because I was having trouble on copying and pasting stuff together for a EBWOP and got warned. I hope you get warned not modkilled
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 14:50 GMT
#206
My new player reads I never played with before since you asked for them HTS

-Celestial-: Town since he gave a lot of good points on why his reads were they were the way they were although he did make a mistake on editing and hoping he not modkilled.


Gumdrop: I need some more posts to figure him out.


Jarjarbinks: Need more posts from him but he got some excuses for why he so little posts so far. I hope he feels better and can play like like his brother!


The Shining: Town for now since she asking some questions and looks like she trying to figure this game out but again I need more posts from him to confirm my thoughts of him being town.


Silverate: I need more posts from her to determine her alignment.


ExO_: Need more posts from because other than the nitpicking on your post there is nothing for me to look at


TheWarWaffle: Town he at least tried to break down the stuff in your post and explain in his mine what the stuff means and asking questions about it. I hope he post more so I can confirm my read on him!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 15:04 GMT
#209
Ops I think I messed up there XD Unless The Shining tells us if he/she is a Guy or a Girl we can speculate but let's focus on finding scum.
@-Celestial- I know you reading my neutral but I can tell you I do normally post a fair amount of fluff Day 1 as either alignment just ask some of the players in here that played with me
@HTS What are your reads on them so far and why? Also give your reads on other players if you can too!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 15:34 GMT
#212
On January 06 2015 00:18 Half the Sky wrote:
LS, unless I am misreading your sentence, moderator situations are not alignment indicative, but that aside, Celestial looks good for the most part for the in-depth analysis. I am a little surprised though you mentioned you had nothing alignment indicative on any of the veterans.

Celestial I have a question for you regarding your read on Rasputin. Since Shining also commented on bluehunting, was there something in the content that jumped at you or was it just his manner of scumhunting that indicated bluehunting?

Having played with Rasputin before, and taking on a proper D1 meta read, particularly from Carol, my impression was that he will ask questions if something sounds weird, if I recall right, he threw around many posts at people as he criticised circular reasoning and lack of explanations (which happened loads in that game), but didn't go as far to read scum let alone vote people for poor reasoning in of itself.

I was just sharing my thoughts on his edit on his post and was hoping he not get modkilled lol.
Also on alignment of the vets I not played with you guys when you guys were scum but I do have a slight feeling you and Rsoultin are town again and thought of a funny situation where you tfrel and rsoultin are scum vs me in a dream. Also it's Day 1 and my reads on Day 1 are normally poor except on Metal Mini on Palmar and KSC on Carol of the Bells as scum but I wasn't confident in my scum read there. That just my thoughts for now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 15:43 GMT
#214
I agree on the Tubesock and Rsoultin read with you HTS but anything on -Celestial- so far on thoughts?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 17:18 GMT
#222
On January 06 2015 01:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 10:51 rsoultin wrote:
On January 05 2015 10:44 The Shining wrote:
On one hand, I can see why Soultin thought it a bit hasty for HTS to jump into the us vs scum mentality. Not knowing HTS from a hole in the wall also helps to make it a bit more odd for me that she'd jump in and be willing to be associated as an "us" with LS, unless she is in fact VT and believes LS is, too.

On the other hand, Soultin has already let it go and is now moved on to Silver. How am I to know you're not just going to question every one of us in the hopes of a slip or something that gives away a role?


Well, I am going to question things when they're not clear or seem out-of-place. Not sure how else to scumhunt cause I don't have a handy dandy scum divining rod. If you're implying that I'm bluehunting, though, not sure what you're basing that comment on apart from paranoia.

Care to enlighten us?


Rsoultin needs to post more, but I agree with this exchange in particular. Though I think her initial scum hunting was unlikely to produce anything, its better than not doing anything in the end. Shining looks like scummy with his post and right now looks like a good vig target to me (assuming we have a vig).

However her activity has severly dropped off after this exchange. Id really like to see more posts from her. leaning town for now

Rsoultin is a guy lol..... Also -Celestial- I did play the SC2 Mafia on Arcade mode too and I also play Town of Salem! Unfortunately TL Mafia and Fourm Mafia in general is quite different then Town of Salem and SC2 Mafia where it's not reliant on role claiming so early and also much faster Days and Nights.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 17:25 GMT
#225
On January 06 2015 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2015 02:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 06 2015 01:37 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2015 10:51 rsoultin wrote:
On January 05 2015 10:44 The Shining wrote:
On one hand, I can see why Soultin thought it a bit hasty for HTS to jump into the us vs scum mentality. Not knowing HTS from a hole in the wall also helps to make it a bit more odd for me that she'd jump in and be willing to be associated as an "us" with LS, unless she is in fact VT and believes LS is, too.

On the other hand, Soultin has already let it go and is now moved on to Silver. How am I to know you're not just going to question every one of us in the hopes of a slip or something that gives away a role?


Well, I am going to question things when they're not clear or seem out-of-place. Not sure how else to scumhunt cause I don't have a handy dandy scum divining rod. If you're implying that I'm bluehunting, though, not sure what you're basing that comment on apart from paranoia.

Care to enlighten us?


Rsoultin needs to post more, but I agree with this exchange in particular. Though I think her initial scum hunting was unlikely to produce anything, its better than not doing anything in the end. Shining looks like scummy with his post and right now looks like a good vig target to me (assuming we have a vig).

However her activity has severly dropped off after this exchange. Id really like to see more posts from her. leaning town for now

Rsoultin is a guy lol..... Also -Celestial- I did play the SC2 Mafia on Arcade mode too and I also play Town of Salem! Unfortunately TL Mafia and Fourm Mafia in general is quite different then Town of Salem and SC2 Mafia where it's not reliant on role claiming so early and also much faster Days and Nights.


Im afraid this isn't true, as I've played video mafia with her just a few days ago.

As far I know Rsoultin is a guy but until Rsoultin say he is a guy or girl my view wont change.Also I know we got at least 2 girls playing this game. Also what your thoughts on me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 17:30 GMT
#226
On January 06 2015 02:23 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2015 02:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 06 2015 01:37 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2015 10:51 rsoultin wrote:
On January 05 2015 10:44 The Shining wrote:
On one hand, I can see why Soultin thought it a bit hasty for HTS to jump into the us vs scum mentality. Not knowing HTS from a hole in the wall also helps to make it a bit more odd for me that she'd jump in and be willing to be associated as an "us" with LS, unless she is in fact VT and believes LS is, too.

On the other hand, Soultin has already let it go and is now moved on to Silver. How am I to know you're not just going to question every one of us in the hopes of a slip or something that gives away a role?


Well, I am going to question things when they're not clear or seem out-of-place. Not sure how else to scumhunt cause I don't have a handy dandy scum divining rod. If you're implying that I'm bluehunting, though, not sure what you're basing that comment on apart from paranoia.

Care to enlighten us?


Rsoultin needs to post more, but I agree with this exchange in particular. Though I think her initial scum hunting was unlikely to produce anything, its better than not doing anything in the end. Shining looks like scummy with his post and right now looks like a good vig target to me (assuming we have a vig).

However her activity has severly dropped off after this exchange. Id really like to see more posts from her. leaning town for now

Rsoultin is a guy lol..... Also -Celestial- I did play the SC2 Mafia on Arcade mode too and I also play Town of Salem! Unfortunately TL Mafia and Fourm Mafia in general is quite different then Town of Salem and SC2 Mafia where it's not reliant on role claiming so early and also much faster Days and Nights.


SC2 mafia is utterly nuts sometimes. It so fast and everyone is so quick to point fingers. One game of that I played just ripped itself apart in about three minutes with the entire mafia team surviving. Its a fun play from time to time though if you can get a game of it going (not as many people playing nowadays as I remember from when I played a couple years ago).

Everyone basically moved to Town of Salem from SC2 Mafia as far as I know. It just a better version of the game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 05 2015 21:10 GMT
#231
On January 06 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
dont expect many posts from me during work hours, primarily. i dont have net access at work except on a lunch break and dont always choose to take them.

i am female. i just never correct ppl misreading me as a guy, especially since my gender is insignificant to these games xP

more importantly, i like the work you put in celeste, despite the read on me. exo seems okay so far this game...and i also find shining's drive by post interesting. im interested to see if he plans on following up. trfel is right about hts which is why i jumped; ill keep prodding if im not satisfied. not much to go off of yet...more thoughts or prods after work

Oh god I so sorry calling you a guy for so long T_T
Also the drive by posting by Shining I think if Shining doesn't follow up on that then I could definitely see Shining as Scum but for now null I guess.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.