• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

Metal Mini Mafia!

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 23:11 GMT
#111
You know why not play in two games
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 02:40 GMT
#120
On December 16 2014 11:00 Damdred wrote:
SL is gin to be policy lynched this game

I would prefer another policy lynch tyvm
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 11:21 GMT
#129
On December 16 2014 18:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Friendly reminder to people like bunnies, Kush, Coag and LS. Think hard if you have the time and/or will to play this game. If you stay in and refuse to play I will lynch you as either alignment.

I will play no worries.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 11:21 GMT
#130
On December 16 2014 20:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 18:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Friendly reminder to people like bunnies, Kush, Coag and LS. Think hard if you have the time and/or will to play this game. If you stay in and refuse to play I will lynch you as either alignment.

I will play no worries.

I mean I got the time to play.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 16:33 GMT
#135
On December 17 2014 01:31 Damdred wrote:
I hope I get SK would be a yummy christmas surprise

You better not get your hopes up
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:30 GMT
#149
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:39 GMT
#165
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

On a scale of 1-10 how happy were you with your role?
What do you like playing?
Who is your favorite player and why is it me?

1 for how happy I am with my role.
I like playing with Damdred at least when he is the same Alignment as me because he always got a good agenda even though sometimes he mislynch people because they weren't defending themselves good as seen here at Student Mafia IV
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=Damdred
Damdred is my favorite player in this game for the same reason as above.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:39 GMT
#167
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?

I wasn't trying to say it was scummy I just stating it was just silly that's all :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:40 GMT
#170
On December 17 2014 05:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Coag, I don't care that you voted Plammmmar, but I care that you gave the reason "cause he claimed mafia".

Worst.
Reason.
Ever.

I seen worse in other games :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:41 GMT
#174
On December 17 2014 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

On a scale of 1-10 how happy were you with your role?
What do you like playing?
Who is your favorite player and why is it me?

1 for how happy I am with my role.
I like playing with Damdred at least when he is the same Alignment as me because he always got a good agenda even though sometimes he mislynch people because they weren't defending themselves good as seen here at Student Mafia IV
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=Damdred
Damdred is my favorite player in this game for the same reason as above.

Is 1 good or bad?

I assuming 1 is I dislike it a lot and 10 being I so happy I got the role so I dislike it because it was something I didn't want
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:42 GMT
#177
On December 17 2014 05:41 Breshke wrote:
Can we not ask LS about his role please

Thank you Breshke but please don't be cursed still T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:44 GMT
#183
On December 17 2014 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Currently LightningStrike is the scummiest person in the thread.

I am not going to read Robik. If he's mafia, I'm blaming it on everyone else.

Agreed!

Check my meta from Campus Mafia and Student IV here and tell me how am I acting
Campus: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
Student IV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
Tell me how am I acting already for Day 1 atm.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:46 GMT
#185
On December 17 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT,

How do you interpret LS's response to my question...why 1?

Don't read this spoiler before answering:
+ Show Spoiler +
1 is weird. It implies not liking a role which implies mafia....but why would a mafia claim to not like their role. So basically she's either lying and she's cop and she super likes her role, or she's VT and she didn't want to be VT.

I wanted Serial Killer for the lols but I guess I am stuck with the role I got.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:46 GMT
#188
On December 17 2014 05:45 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:41 Breshke wrote:
Can we not ask LS about his role please

If LS is a guy, I'd be extremely shocked.


Is he not? My gender reads are as shocking as my normal reads.

Coag what alignment do you like to play more town or mafia?


I dont enjoy either. the real fun comes post game in the ban list.

No worries I am a guy just chill about my gender :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:47 GMT
#191
On December 17 2014 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Now I want to lynch lightningstrike for suggesting I read more than the absolute bare minimum required.

You'll be hitting yourself when my role is revealed
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:48 GMT
#193
On December 17 2014 05:47 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:45 Coagulation wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:43 Breshke wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:41 Breshke wrote:
Can we not ask LS about his role please

If LS is a guy, I'd be extremely shocked.


Is he not? My gender reads are as shocking as my normal reads.

Coag what alignment do you like to play more town or mafia?


I dont enjoy either. the real fun comes post game in the ban list.

No worries I am a guy just chill about my gender :O

You're a guy and get haircuts with your mom? wtf? Are you even old enough to internet?

I don't drive and I 20 I know it's sad but it mainly because I hate how the drivers drive where I live atm T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:51 GMT
#198
On December 17 2014 05:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Now I want to lynch lightningstrike for suggesting I read more than the absolute bare minimum required.

You'll be hitting yourself when my role is revealed

please don't type posts like this. It implies that Plammmar is town and there's no evidence to that.

If LS is mafia, plammmmar 100% cleared

I not scum that is all to it. By the way where is sicklucker when I want to start reading him a bit...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 20:54 GMT
#207
On December 17 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:52 Breshke wrote:
I have never played with him but i think coag is town for how little he cares

That does not say anything about Coag's alignment. He basically doesn't care at all about any game he is in.

On the other hand, he should be a prime vigilante shot, because of exactly this.

That would be a wasted shot unless we can prove he is scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 21:05 GMT
#224
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 21:08 GMT
#233
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 206
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech80
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD227
Beastyqt138
DeMusliM123
Liquid`VortiX73
Mlord64
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 42m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.