• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6648 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2014 19:07 GMT
#44
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2014 04:14 GMT
#99
I hope we don't lynch a power role Day 1 like my last two games :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2014 04:23 GMT
#101
On December 07 2014 13:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2014 13:14 LightningStrike wrote:
I hope we don't lynch a power role Day 1 like my last two games :O

I'm going to get Santa, freak out, and get lynched.

I will make sure someone will prevent that from happening (points at Glowingbear and Blazinghand)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 17:48 GMT
#201
I can't wait for this to start! I love all the roles but the Elf....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 17:49 GMT
#202
On December 09 2014 01:14 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi
eh

Half the Sky
tryhard

Oatsmaster
fuck

kitaman27
gonna ask for replacement guaranteed

Damdred
lol

rsoultin
who

froggynoddy
huh

kushm4sta
so awesome

sicklucker
?

Alakaslam
plynch

Vivax
o yay

ObiWanShinobi
incoming butthurt

The_Templar
long posts?

Xatalos
cool name

LightningStrike
no idea

liancourt
new people

batsnacks
lol stopped sending you pms

ritoky
miley cyrus picutres

Fecalfeast
oh shit literally

Holyflare
sexy looking

Blazinghand
quit mafia please

LoneMeow
umm..

Trfel
whos this

Tubesock
smurf cause his name is retarded

KelsierSC
are you a mod or something

I played two games with you and you still have not figure me out :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 21:10 GMT
#232
On December 09 2014 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
The exitement THE HYPE

I thought of this when I read your post
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 22:06 GMT
#235
When we starting btw?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 22:38 GMT
#245
Well GL HF everyone!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 22:42 GMT
#248
Palmer for the present from any of them do they have to send it Day 1 or can they can send it any other Day?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 22:44 GMT
#252
On December 09 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Palmer for the present from any of them do they have to send it Day 1 or can they can send it any other Day?

Nvm I a idiot and didn't read the thing thoroughly. I answered my own question so don't worry yourself Palmer.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 08 2014 23:14 GMT
#278
I just going to say let's figure out who can ruin Christmas the most :O Btw I will not be here from 5:30 to 8:15ish but when I do return I will give reads if there is any at the time!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 02:42 GMT
#543
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 02:43 GMT
#544
On December 09 2014 11:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF, GB
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.

EBWOP Fixed
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 03:43 GMT
#605
On December 09 2014 11:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF, GB
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.

EBWOP Fixed

What's the read on GB based on, and slam too? Most people can't read slam at all especially day 1.

I looked GB past games and he seemed to town aligned this game and Slam isn't posting stuff like he did when he was scum in the Titanic Game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 03:44 GMT
#607
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 03:47 GMT
#609
On December 09 2014 12:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread

Some people put their votes here too, everyone so far has voted in the other thread too.

Oh I just thought it would be cleaner to have all the votes in the voting thread that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 03:57 GMT
#611
On December 09 2014 12:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 12:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread

Some people put their votes here too, everyone so far has voted in the other thread too.

Oh I just thought it would be cleaner to have all the votes in the voting thread that's all.


All the votes are. Here you get context. Sides, how do I let OWS know that he's failing badly if I don't vote him for trampled-by-shoppers-holiday-death?

Hit him with a stick But honestly if we lynch a town power role on Day 1 I will be extremely pissed because of my last 2 games....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 13:11 GMT
#704
On December 09 2014 16:23 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got back and here my current reads
Town: HF,Templar, OWS, Slam, Damdred, rsoultin, FF
Null: 27ninja, HTS, Ritoky
Scum: sicklucker
sicklucker doesn't seem like he normal town self for this type of game with the post limit and he just throwing a lot of fluff more than anything trying to get the limit early
I need more posts from 27ninja and Ritoky to confirm which side they on
HTS doesn't seem like himself idk why I feel like that.
As soon more people post in the game I will make more reads to add the people.


I am really interested in that read in particular. Please explain it. Also, don't really like how you devote 0 space to your town reads and all of your space to null and scum reads.

What's even stranger is that one of your town reads voted on another of your town reads right here:

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 12:37 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 09 2014 12:31 Holyflare wrote:
You should hop on bunnies after reading my filter and be led to great victory


Oh my.


##vote ObiWanShinobi

Oh crap. As in that post was complete crap.


and your response to it?

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
By the way guys the votes go in the voting thread silly people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread


you were here and actively responding to the thread and you tell him where to vote properly? why didn't you ask further into why he is reading him that way? especially when you have the OPPOSITE read for unexplained reasons. this just looks kinda fishy....i smell something funky brewing here boyz. your sicklucker read is on a guy who claimed his role and you didn't really state why you disbelieve his claim, then you waste time talking about null reads, then you give a bunch of unexplained town reads; many of which i am completely unclear on.

i really am not liking this guy.

OWS behavior is very similar to the game he was town when I was playing him on Campus Mafia when he had to replace someone.
I wasn't aiming the 2nd question at anyone particular as I seen people trying to vote in this thread instead of the voting thread that was all.
sicklucker been posting a lot more fluff than any games I played with him and he normally do some funky shenanigans to force people to make early reads awkward at best.
Also I looked at your town games FF and we played on Campus as town together that why I got a town read on you.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 13:26 GMT
#714
Since people were asking for my explanation why certain people are town in my eyes here they are atm
HF: He seemed to start a discussion and tried to move people in a town direction to get scum.
Templar: He may have a silly story telling but inside it he seemed to be town but it just my inexperience playing with him that might fool me.
OWS: I played with him once in Campus Mafia only and he had to replace someone and he seemed to post similar to how he replaced the person in that game.
Slam: Slam posting is completely different when he played scum in Titanic Mafia so I confident he is town this game.
Damdred: Damdred is also trying to lead the discussions with HF which normally a Scum wouldn't do so I got him on my list for that.
rsoultin: Newer player to this site and only played with him once but he was town and he seemed to act the same way he did when he was town.
FF: He doing similar shenanigans as he did in Campus Mafia when he was town when I played with him so I trust he is town atm.
Now for my null reads
27ninja: Something seems fishy with him but I can't explain it but at the same time I cant put in town unless I get more posts from him.
HTS: Doesn't seem like himself when he was townie in a game and I can't really put him on the scum atm because he might be more conservative for this game than in his last game.
Ritoky: I never played with him before so I trying to still figure him out but he seemed to question more on people voting than leading anything.
Now for my scumlist
sicklucker: Normally sicklucker likes to do weird shenanigans to force everyones town read that are normally awkward and this game he doesn't seem to be doing that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 13:30 GMT
#716
On December 09 2014 22:14 LoneMeow wrote:
LightningStrike, a bunch of stuff has happened since you posted your list post with reads, care to share some updated reads with us now?

Well not much of my reads did change as I did read the thread from where we were last night compared to today and it been mostly the same stuff as why I given them their original reads
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Reynor 171
RotterdaM 115
Railgan 82
Codebar 65
TKL 57
ByuN 24
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 67565
Bisu 2599
FanTaSy 1003
Stork 866
Rush 575
hero 494
Snow 238
firebathero 197
Mind 94
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 73
Sexy 62
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 45
ToSsGirL 40
Trap 36
Mong 31
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Terrorterran 19
Rock 18
HiyA 18
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
soO 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
zelot 8
Shine 7
IntoTheRainbow 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10176
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3619
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
singsing2271
Liquid`RaSZi1470
Beastyqt797
B2W.Neo736
olofmeister671
Mlord542
Khaldor404
KnowMe300
Hui .220
crisheroes167
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV242
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Nemesis3307
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1504
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 54m
OSC
7h 54m
Replay Cast
7h 54m
OSC
20h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.