• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:47
CEST 04:47
KST 11:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7759 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 16:44 GMT
#22
In if Storr's in
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:21 GMT
#53
/out
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:22 GMT
#54
If only I could be so lucky as to have storr play and not the unmentionable
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:29 GMT
#59
Marv's just a lil bitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:12 GMT
#64
On September 09 2014 01:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I actually like it.
Less boring than VT.

I cannot reiterate this enough: VT is far and away the best role in the game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:27 GMT
#67
Actually, Vigi is probably the best role, because not only are you a VT who if figuring out the game, but you also have a shot which you can use on the target of your choice. Best of both worlds. Oh, and you don't ahve to be scared that you'll die as medic/cop, which is also a huge +
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 17:54 GMT
#70
On September 09 2014 02:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 00:22 IAmRobik wrote:
If only I could be so lucky as to have storr play and not the unmentionable


Are you ever going to stop acting like such a two year old?

i avoid games that you join first. would be nice if you returned the favor, but until then, I'll just keep sitting out.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 13 2014 20:57 GMT
#155
On September 13 2014 09:17 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
/out then


thank god

/in

+ Show Spoiler +
j/k nerd get back in

/in...please sub out obi...i'll pay you $5 USD
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 02:26 GMT
#300
On September 15 2014 06:52 batsnacks wrote:
Hey robik. I heard you hate obiwan, wanna vote him with me? I'll take the plunge first. Let me know.

##vote: ObiWanShinobi

##vote: ObiWanShinobi

I'm VT. Some dwarf something or other.

I'll post 10 times today. Mostly it's going to be to vote for this guy or revote for this guy.

Peace
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 03:42 GMT
#308
I don't know why storr isn't voting my top mafia suspect since he knows i'm town and he always asks me for advice
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 04:00 GMT
#311
On September 15 2014 12:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 12:42 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't know why storr isn't voting my top mafia suspect since he knows i'm town and he always asks me for advice

Neither of the bolded statements require Storr to agree with any of your assessments or advice. Do you mention this because you think it might be alignment indicative that Storr is ignoring your suspect?

No, I just have an agenda that I'm trying to push through, so I'm just trying to entice people into doing what I want. Wanna help me? I have fake cookies that I'm willing to give to all Cavalinho voters who end the day on him!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 04:12 GMT
#315
They will contain any fake ingredients you like. I will fake UPS or Fedex them to whomever helps me kill him!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 04:19 GMT
#317
On September 15 2014 13:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Excuse my newness but why do you hate obiwan so much?

This is 100% irrelevant.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 04:30 GMT
#320
This is not the forum to start talking shit. This is the forum to get shit done. If you don't wanna join me on my crusade, you don't have to. I will continue fighting the good fight. If I get lynched for it, oh well. I'm only a VT
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:23 GMT
#502
Wait, why am I getting lynched LOL
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:30 GMT
#517
On September 16 2014 00:26 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Wait, why am I getting lynched LOL


Start playing the game, robik

Saying this to me, while simultaneously having a really fucking weak justification for a vote is pathetic. You can't be like "i'm voting robik for not playing" and then bitch at me for not playing. Why don't you actually try to find mafia. Loser
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:30 GMT
#519
On September 16 2014 00:27 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Wait, why am I getting lynched LOL


Btw I'm your secret admirer so i'm watching your every move.
Watching.

Cool story.

Keep voting for townies. That's solid fucking play dawgggg
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:32 GMT
#523
On September 16 2014 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:30 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:26 HaruRH wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Wait, why am I getting lynched LOL


Start playing the game, robik

Saying this to me, while simultaneously having a really fucking weak justification for a vote is pathetic. You can't be like "i'm voting robik for not playing" and then bitch at me for not playing. Why don't you actually try to find mafia. Loser

Why don't you stop being an enormous hypocrite? hmm?

1) I am voting for someone who is more of a detriment to town.
2) I was able to out a mafia with this thing. Someone actually pinged them out for it, but I don't think anyone is voting for him. Kinda sad
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:33 GMT
#526
On September 16 2014 00:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert why don't you have a read on me?

I think I've read 3 of your posts.

This one. The one saying something to marv and then him responding that it's a shame cause he thinks you're kinda cute and the one where you said my name and asked if someone actually thought i was mafia.

It's hard to get reads when you're not reading the game.

I think I've read a total of like 15 posts
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 15 2014 15:34 GMT
#531
On September 16 2014 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:30 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:26 HaruRH wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Wait, why am I getting lynched LOL


Start playing the game, robik

Saying this to me, while simultaneously having a really fucking weak justification for a vote is pathetic. You can't be like "i'm voting robik for not playing" and then bitch at me for not playing. Why don't you actually try to find mafia. Loser

Why don't you stop being an enormous hypocrite? hmm?

1) I am voting for someone who is more of a detriment to town.
2) I was able to out a mafia with this thing. Someone actually pinged them out for it, but I don't think anyone is voting for him. Kinda sad

1) no he isn't
2) who is mafia?

1) yes he is. He singlehandedly brought down like 3 town games. And then he cries about the fact that he loses nonstop
2) The fecal dude who probably wanted a copout reason for voting for cava, but then realized he'd look like shit if he did,.
1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
NeuroSwarm 171
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2506
Leta 1328
Bale 55
Other Games
summit1g6963
JimRising 553
WinterStarcraft276
ViBE157
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo316
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 13m
Patches Events
12h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 13m
OSC
20h 13m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.