• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7885 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia V: Newbies and Vets

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 03:53 GMT
#25
I want to play in this but im worried something stupid happens again and I get modkilled.

If not I want to partner with glowingbear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 16:41 GMT
#38
On July 10 2014 01:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 12:53 HaruRH wrote:
I want to play in this but im worried something stupid happens again and I get modkilled.

If not I want to partner with glowingbear


Haru <3


Shit man

Now I have to

/in as senior

Pair me up with glowingbear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 17:12 GMT
#41
On July 10 2014 02:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 01:41 HaruRH wrote:
On July 10 2014 01:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On July 09 2014 12:53 HaruRH wrote:
I want to play in this but im worried something stupid happens again and I get modkilled.

If not I want to partner with glowingbear


Haru <3


Shit man

Now I have to

/in as senior

Pair me up with glowingbear


Awesome!

You're the best cop I've ever seen



HAHAHAH you mean scum pretending to be cop
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 17:26 GMT
#43
On July 10 2014 02:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 02:12 HaruRH wrote:
On July 10 2014 02:10 GlowingBear wrote:
On July 10 2014 01:41 HaruRH wrote:
On July 10 2014 01:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On July 09 2014 12:53 HaruRH wrote:
I want to play in this but im worried something stupid happens again and I get modkilled.

If not I want to partner with glowingbear


Haru <3


Shit man

Now I have to

/in as senior

Pair me up with glowingbear


Awesome!

You're the best cop I've ever seen



HAHAHAH you mean scum pretending to be cop


(Sshhhh! I'm setting up a plan in case we are mafia!)


Wait, werent you the best vt I've seen?

Am I doing it right
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 19:31 GMT
#66
My only demand is that glowingbear and I are in the same group

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 18:02 GMT
#134
hype

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#135
glowingbear you decide a name

I can't think of names or else I wouldn't use such a crappy name like Haru
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 19:34 GMT
#180
On July 11 2014 03:48 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 03:03 HaruRH wrote:
glowingbear you decide a name

I can't think of names or else I wouldn't use such a crappy name like Haru


Please choose one:
SayNoToRape#Brazil
TeamRickAstley
Haru<3JustinBieber
BeachPenguins
AngryBusinessmen
WeDemandALawyer
TeamOBJECTION
ScumsNextDoor

Edit:
TheSopranos
TeamRobertDeNiro


Lets go with

I still dont know

Your choice
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 19:36 GMT
#182
On July 11 2014 04:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 03:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On July 11 2014 03:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On July 11 2014 03:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On July 11 2014 03:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On July 11 2014 03:03 HaruRH wrote:
glowingbear you decide a name

I can't think of names or else I wouldn't use such a crappy name like Haru


Please choose one:
SayNoToRape#Brazil
TeamRickAstley
Haru<3JustinBieber
BeachPenguins
AngryBusinessmen
WeDemandALawyer
TeamOBJECTION
ScumsNextDoor

Edit:
TheSopranos
TeamRobertDeNiro


I really like WeDemandALawyer.

Lmao


Lol awesome! So we are going to be WeDemandALawyer


Tell your teammate that, not me!


I was actually telling kita, just because someone else liked it


I really dont know

Or we can go with HaruGlowLikeScum
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 19:37 GMT
#183
ALRIGHT GLOWINGBEAR

WE ARE OFFICALLY CALLED

ClubPenguin
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 19:48 GMT
#185
WeClubBabySeals?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 10 2014 20:07 GMT
#190
WeDemandALawyer it is
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 10:59 GMT
#484
/confirm

Robik is going to be afk? But exo is a d1 non-poster too...

Meh

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:34 GMT
#499
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


The reasons:

1. They both seemed excited to play pre-game, but haven't posted anything of value.

2. This post

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 11:47 GlowingBear wrote:
/confirm

Hello guys, it's my second game here.
It seems that there is a ruckus going on already. Can someone explain me what Is the Kenpachi rule?

Also, I'll be signing every post of mine with a bolded "-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear" so it gets easier to identify the team.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


Specifically the bolded sentence feels like massively useless fluff observation.

3. This post

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.

3. This post

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
/confirm

Robik is going to be afk? But exo is a d1 non-poster too...

Meh

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


I like the summary of his opinion on the issue. "Meh".


1) we were excited to play yes. But not terribly excited to talk about kenpachi rule for 10 pages.

2) this means we won't see robik/exo team for a whole of d1. Meh.

3) fluff = scum?

UNICORNS AND DRAGONS WEEEEEE
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:39 GMT
#503
On July 11 2014 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


3. This post

On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.


Yeah I don't mind this. I noted this too, and that I wasn't sure I believed the phone = behind excuse. Was also confused when bunnies said she liked this post, although I guess that was just because it was taking her side.

-M&M


I don't get what you mean

If either me or glowingbear, who came in just a few pages after the kenpachi rule fiasco (that was 10+ pages long), we should definitely be saying something about it. Awkward time or not, we have to talk about it. That's it.

You don't have to believe the phone=behind excuse at all. After all, being behind or ahead will not change our answer.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:41 GMT
#504
On July 11 2014 21:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 21:34 HaruRH wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


The reasons:

1. They both seemed excited to play pre-game, but haven't posted anything of value.

2. This post

On July 11 2014 11:47 GlowingBear wrote:
/confirm

Hello guys, it's my second game here.
It seems that there is a ruckus going on already. Can someone explain me what Is the Kenpachi rule?

Also, I'll be signing every post of mine with a bolded "-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear" so it gets easier to identify the team.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


Specifically the bolded sentence feels like massively useless fluff observation.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
/confirm

Robik is going to be afk? But exo is a d1 non-poster too...

Meh

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


I like the summary of his opinion on the issue. "Meh".


1) we were excited to play yes. But not terribly excited to talk about kenpachi rule for 10 pages.

2) this means we won't see robik/exo team for a whole of d1. Meh.

3) fluff = scum?

UNICORNS AND DRAGONS WEEEEEE


Good defense.

I will now unvote you. Oh wait, I don't have anything better to vote for.

Do you think my case on you guys makes me mafia?


I don't think making a case on anyone makes you scum. #freedomofspeech

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:46 GMT
#510
On July 11 2014 21:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 21:39 HaruRH wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


3. This post

On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.


Yeah I don't mind this. I noted this too, and that I wasn't sure I believed the phone = behind excuse. Was also confused when bunnies said she liked this post, although I guess that was just because it was taking her side.

-M&M


I don't get what you mean

If either me or glowingbear, who came in just a few pages after the kenpachi rule fiasco (that was 10+ pages long), we should definitely be saying something about it. Awkward time or not, we have to talk about it. That's it.

You don't have to believe the phone=behind excuse at all. After all, being behind or ahead will not change our answer.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


That's completely incorrect and I'd actually shoot you guys right now if a) I had a gun, and b) you guys were the same person.

Because this idea that you have to talk about it, is super inconsistent with glowingbear's opinion that:

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.


So why is he wasting his breath?




So I guess here is where the problem lies

I am not the same person as glowingbear and even though we are the same entity now, we are just a conjoined twin.

My stance is that if glowingbear did not talk about the kenpachi rule thing, I would have talked about it.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:47 GMT
#511
On July 11 2014 21:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 21:41 HaruRH wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:37 Palmar wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:34 HaruRH wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


The reasons:

1. They both seemed excited to play pre-game, but haven't posted anything of value.

2. This post

On July 11 2014 11:47 GlowingBear wrote:
/confirm

Hello guys, it's my second game here.
It seems that there is a ruckus going on already. Can someone explain me what Is the Kenpachi rule?

Also, I'll be signing every post of mine with a bolded "-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear" so it gets easier to identify the team.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


Specifically the bolded sentence feels like massively useless fluff observation.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
/confirm

Robik is going to be afk? But exo is a d1 non-poster too...

Meh

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


I like the summary of his opinion on the issue. "Meh".


1) we were excited to play yes. But not terribly excited to talk about kenpachi rule for 10 pages.

2) this means we won't see robik/exo team for a whole of d1. Meh.

3) fluff = scum?

UNICORNS AND DRAGONS WEEEEEE


Good defense.

I will now unvote you. Oh wait, I don't have anything better to vote for.

Do you think my case on you guys makes me mafia?


I don't think making a case on anyone makes you scum. #freedomofspeech

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


Well if you are town, either I'm town, and I am mistaken accidentally, or I'm mafia, and I'm forcing a case by being maliciously ignorant.


I don't want to omgus so early :/

So you're mistaken accidentally.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:50 GMT
#515
On July 11 2014 21:48 marvellosity wrote:
so I should get my vote on you now while it's still early and get a townread?


But remember to unvote, or else you will be confirm scum after flip

palmer is confirmed town for saying he is confirmed town

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 11 2014 12:52 GMT
#516
On July 11 2014 21:49 Stratiform wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 21:34 HaruRH wrote:
On July 11 2014 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm going to do this:

##Unvote
##Vote Team WeDemandALawyer


The reasons:

1. They both seemed excited to play pre-game, but haven't posted anything of value.

2. This post

On July 11 2014 11:47 GlowingBear wrote:
/confirm

Hello guys, it's my second game here.
It seems that there is a ruckus going on already. Can someone explain me what Is the Kenpachi rule?

Also, I'll be signing every post of mine with a bolded "-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear" so it gets easier to identify the team.

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


Specifically the bolded sentence feels like massively useless fluff observation.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 12:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Kenpachi rule doesn't sound as a winning plan to me. You may use it as a secondary argument but to get to the point you have a primary one there is so much game to be played. I think that if we keep discussing this topic it will just a waste of breath.
Why do I think it's secondary: a scum can fake claim vt just so he can get townie to accuse him and get mislynched. More than that, a vt can simply try to pressure someone who claimed vt. Why not?

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and Glowingbear


Talking about stuff that is really easy to talk about without giving any sort of an opinion on anyone in the game. I think it was sinani who pointed out that this post also came at a really awkward time, after people had mostly dropped the kenpachi thing.

3. This post

On July 11 2014 19:59 HaruRH wrote:
/confirm

Robik is going to be afk? But exo is a d1 non-poster too...

Meh

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear


I like the summary of his opinion on the issue. "Meh".


1) we were excited to play yes. But not terribly excited to talk about kenpachi rule for 10 pages.

2) this means we won't see robik/exo team for a whole of d1. Meh.

3) fluff = scum?

UNICORNS AND DRAGONS WEEEEEE

Haru, do you have a legitimate counter to Palmar's point other than a few one line answers? I'm interested to see it, because it kind of seems you don't have one, and you're trying to draw attention away from yourself.

Why is the absence of Robik/ExO "Meh" and not bad for town?




No I dont have a legit answer because only glowingbear can answer palmar for what he said. I dont know what glowingbear was thinking when he said it, so I am not supposed to give a legit answer in glowingbear's stead since it would be incorrect.

all I can do is to provide what I think.

And I'm not trying to draw any attention away. I am trying to reply IN HARU'S VIEW

-WeDemandALawyer: Haru and GlowingBear
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 43
League of Legends
Doublelift4770
Other Games
summit1g9359
JimRising 538
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 59m
Patches Events
13h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
OSC
21h 59m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.