• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 08 2014 00:53 GMT
#12
lets do this

/in

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 10 2014 09:36 GMT
#21
wait where'd my name go
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 03:22 GMT
#76
lynch the randolyncher

##vote ObiWanShinobi
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 05:49 GMT
#102
OK Blazinghand is more convincing. lets ##unvote and ##vote iamrobik

The type of rando matters. Cryptographically random randolynches are 100% certified legit. I propose we institute this method as an official standard for random lynch in Liquidian law.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 06:16 GMT
#113
On July 16 2014 14:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 14:49 gobbledydook wrote:
OK Blazinghand is more convincing. lets ##unvote and ##vote iamrobik

The type of rando matters. Cryptographically random randolynches are 100% certified legit. I propose we institute this method as an official standard for random lynch in Liquidian law.


more convincing than what, exactly?


Your rando lynch is not demonstrably cryptographically random and hence I reject it in favour of the cryptographically random one proposed by Blazinghand.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 07:43 GMT
#126
On July 16 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 15:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.


such convince many defense wow


You're saying you get a free pass because no one lynches you??
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 09:45 GMT
#130
On July 16 2014 17:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 16:43 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 16 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 16 2014 15:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.


such convince many defense wow


You're saying you get a free pass because no one lynches you??


I... what? is there actually a person who doesn't know about doge? ok, i'll play along. in plain speech: i'm being sarcastic in the quoted post. It's doge meme. I don't think robik's defense i actually reasonable, i'm making fun of it.


I was referring to robiks post as not making any point. Not yours, I get what you mean.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 09:52 GMT
#131
So let's have a recap of what's been said and done:

BH RNGs robik to lynch, obi and me vote him to see what happens.
robik becomes defensive and shouts that this is a bullshit lynch, it would be the first time he got mislynched (or lynched), and insults the people who voted him.
BH thinks robik is really scum after those responses, which sounds like a scum getting randomly caught and raging. The implication being that a real town, secure in his innocence, wouldn't need to defend himself emotionally against what is essentially a nonsense lynch. Whereas a scum instinctively will protect himself strongly as scum are not expendable compared to town.

I agree with that line of reasoning, but I want to confirm, BH, is that what you think too? Do you have anything else to add?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#189
shut up robik you've spammed literally half the thread yourself
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 02:39 GMT
#241
On July 17 2014 04:37 Snickers wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Explain? Or should I respond with "Anyway snickers is scum, so obvious"? Because your accusation is worse than BH's RNG.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:37 GMT
#284
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


That is just weak.

First your third one on the bandwagon theory is just wifom. Even if it were commonly accepted that those who jump in the middle were more scummy would scum not then game that? And as far as I can tell there is no evidence to suggest the alignment of players on a bandwagon based on time of jump and nor have you advanced your own theory.

Second you dismiss me and obi's arguments as weak but did not even bother to explain. It seems to me your arguments are the weakest of all.

And your defence that you were trying to get conversation going? There was already conversation going and your baseless accusations do not help. You look like someone who is trying to say something without saying anything.

##unvote
##vote snickers

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:42 GMT
#286
On July 17 2014 14:22 kushm4sta wrote:
not feeling good about this snickers lynch actually.
##unvote
##vote bh


Ok but why BH?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:44 GMT
#289
On July 17 2014 14:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


snip


why did you have robik as scum?


The impression he had on me was of a scum raging because got caught randomly not of his fault. But it's just an impression and now I feel worse about snicker and his non arguments.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 06:30 GMT
#300
Does RNGesus exist and if so is he interventionist?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 11:13 GMT
#307
On July 17 2014 16:46 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
So its time to start participatin as im done with three straight days of 10 hour days!

Just from a quick read through,

I really don't like obi, i read through his filter and felt that he didn't really contribute anything. The post where he goes how is your defense working, seemed really really whiny that your defense was working. I don't see obi and Robik being on the same team. If one was to flip green i would probably kill the other one.


Your reads are confusing, so let me try to rephrase:

1) obi is scum because he did not contribute.

2) obi's 'how is robik's defense working' post seems like a scum expressing disappointment at the fact that robik got off the noose.

3) obi is on a different team to robik


So doesn't that by logic mean robik is town?

Or do you think that if obi flipped town despite your suspicions, then robik would be scum - but why? Why would obi being town make robik scum when you haven't stated what makes robik guilty?

If your answer is that obi and robik are really at odds with each other and are unlikely to be on the same team, then that's not really an argument for obi-town implying robik-scum. Town doesn't know who else is town and it's very common to find 2 townies being mortal enemies. So the enemy of a townie isn't necessarily scum.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 21:23 GMT
#402
First I think BH claim was too early and is a shit move whether someone counterclaims or not. I don't think d1 lynching a cop claim is a good idea so idk what snickers thought there voting bh after bh claimed.

Second I do think MM1 is shady due to his weird post on robik and obi. I would lynch him if he gets more votes and time runs short otherwise its snicks for me.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 21:34 GMT
#406
On July 18 2014 05:27 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
##Vote:Obiwanshinobi

forgot to bold it.

I would like to add, i don't think Blazinghand as cop would claim in this situation. The reason being is that if there is a roleblocker/saver on the town side, or a roleblocker on the mafia side, he basically never gets a check. This whole entire game. Mafia can literally keep him alive until roleblocker gets lynched and then they kill BH in the night and he doesn't get any useful information.


And why would you assume mafia has roleblock? I doubt town escort would roleblock the fakeclaim because countering and lynching would be better. This is random mafia, unless...you are scum and slipped?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:09 GMT
#460
cool, so we have BH cop claim and robik counter claim blue.

Only one of them can be blue, and the other is VT or mafia. I doubt a VT fake counterclaiming because that just doesn't make sense. BH fakeclaiming blue as VT would be counterproductive, because a blue counterclaim would ensure a townie gets lynched, not a good idea.

It's not certain that if BH is blue, that he actually is cop. He may be a non-cop blue pretending to be a cop to throw mafia off. That way, because he is the real blue, he's safe, but mafia are misled as to what town can do.

Case 1: BH is blue, robik mafia

Why would robik counterclaim as mafia? If he was mafia, and he got BH lynched and BH turned blue, then he's next. At the end of day 2 it would be 5-1 which is very town favoured. So I don't think that's likely.

Case 2: BH is mafia, robik blue

We can assume that BH was genuinely concerned that he would get lynched. So if he was mafia, either he gets lynched if he says nothing, or by fakeclaiming at least he has a chance of getting town to mislynch the actual blue. This might be the case, in which case we lynch BH.

Case 3: BH is VT, robik blue

It's not very possible to tell Case 2 from Case 3. I don't think BH would do something as dumb as VT fakeclaim blue, confusing town more than it confuses mafia. I think this isn't likely.

So I think we lynch BH, as he's not likely to be blue or VT, and more likely a desperate mafia.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:10 GMT
#461
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:21 GMT
#474
On July 18 2014 15:17 Snickers wrote:
Vote:Blazing Hand

One down One to go.

This game too ez. Here comes my night bullet.


fix your ##vote syntax
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 151
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1577
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.