• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:23 GMT
#6
/in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 20:59 GMT
#14
Krakatoa
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 28 2014 07:04 GMT
#26
On June 28 2014 07:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:53 Sn0_Man wrote:
Grumble Grumble how come TL mafia didn't move to the shared forums QQ

I'd totally play if I could do it from LiquidDota


Oh, come on, you can just click "teamliquid" at the top bar at like any time from liquiddota

What is Dota

There is this Smashboards "decisive games" at which I am new

I am giving suxxu first impression which is the way of CHUPAZI

But there is not butthijole to go from here to there

Speaking of there I am in a game, I need to go read and post and compete with Ranmaru
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 28 2014 07:32 GMT
#29
RAYN WE NEED TO SMASHBOARDS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 28 2014 14:19 GMT
#41
That would be cruel & foolish but excessively good humor.

I will let someone who has played more IML games lay out some policy yo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 28 2014 19:12 GMT
#49
Fine

What I can gather is last people to vote are likely scum hoping they can hammer a townie

But they may know this so there is WIFOM

Think before hammer we have this luxury of time. For now, I think SNB has the right idea

snickers
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 28 2014 21:12 GMT
#57
K

So snickers also follow BH scum advice to me


But come forth ye sinister in thy chuckling, simply explain yourself.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 06:35 GMT
#67
On June 29 2014 06:12 Alakaslam wrote:
K

So snickers also follow BH scum advice to me


But come forth ye sinister in thy chuckling, simply explain yourself.

When Blazinghand coached me as scum in a newbie game, he advised me to be a jerk

I was "whut"

He was "srs for example: tell (dude) to give his grandmother cunnilingus for he is nothing"

I was "whut"

He was "do it now"

I was "whut"

I lost.

Snickers being catty, a jerk. A snicker is a sinister, mocking chuckle. I ask that he explain his pointing out a post is weird without saying which one it was, a la SNB's pointer.

Now I will read this page y'all
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 06:41 GMT
#69
On June 29 2014 08:24 Snickers wrote:
I think the bh scum advice is to make jokes about a topic when someone call you scum. He is not being cryptic it is more of a "let me be overly complicated with my posts because I like to look awesome!". Its annoying just because its so forced and it is also annoying because it is scummy in a way but not so scummy people actually vote for them. So they just cause unneeded confusion all game. Personally I think it should count as playing against your win condition when your town. Being confusing to look cool is just a hassle.

Also ET I do not see how it is excessively negative, I could maybe see negative. I was joking first off. Yes there will be bad players in this game (my second game, first has not even ended but I am dead). If you could not see the only weird post above mine and I had to point it out for you...... hopefully this is your first game.... but wait that would be breaking the rules unless you talked to bh.... oh wait how many people actually read the rules...

As far as IML its instant majority lynch that means that if somebody else hoped into this thread and voted for me, then both mafia players voted for me, it would then probably be 5 town vs 2 mafia. It is also bad because we want to wait as close to 72 hours as possible before lynch.

I do no think its in vogue. But why are you not complaining about slam being constructive? He does not explain a term but I have to quote..... already we are divided.

Well I explained my stuff sort of now

As for forcing I apologize for the chupazic constipation. It is forever within my butthijole, and it requires work to remove, not to experience.

Indeed it gives me great joy, but not because I am so BAMCIS such as this Palmar, Marv, Blazinghand, IamPerfection, Raynpelikoneet etc

It is because it does the opposite, it makes me the scourge that folks nevertheless discover (see geript he can get creepy. He accurately gauged my quality of life at one time by my gameplay)

Indeed I do not so much enjoy making myself murky, as being discovered when I am so murky- whatever I may feign.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 06:45 GMT
#70
On June 29 2014 15:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
Let's not follow BH's advice this game ><

His advice is always to be followed

However

One must remember that advice to scum is good scum play

Advice to town is good town play

And TL is changing the jackass meta- so to be a jerk pushes an envelope
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 20:16 GMT
#80
MysteryMeat

Y

List post with no explanation is usually seen as scummy. EZ2FAKE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 20:17 GMT
#81
In fact u see that voten thread
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 29 2014 20:19 GMT
#82
Now defense thyself. Why is your list post not bs and evidence that you are scum with snicker?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 30 2014 05:42 GMT
#101
So

Visalia is a nice place. So far I am doing hosting fail, <3 amiko

Here I forget what I was thinking but I stopped by while I was in Bakersfield. I forget but I think it wasn't all that important met me look again
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 30 2014 05:46 GMT
#102
On June 30 2014 05:31 Snickers wrote:
Slam stop throwing votes left and right. If u think someone is scum just bold it in this thread. Votes matter at all times, more than just letting people know who you want to lynch in x hours.

Also HMMMMM I wonder why he did not explain his reads. Maybe because when somebody goes into detail, people bitch about the length of it. (this happens across multiple games) Why do you not ask him about why he thinks x is scum or why y is town rather than telling him to explain why he is not scum because what he did is considering scummy by you. Asking him to go into detail about his reads will give more info than.... prove that you are not scum.

And I made a mistake. Thought kush was in this game.

Oh yeah

You give the hard defense no-nonsense & stuff

Y?

Y u townread meat so hard SSON

And I don't want specifics that he can't think of as good defense for his epic badass townieness, I think he can say "I made a list post because (reason), so get off my back you fool" by himself.

I want to see what he highlights.

I openly claim hypocrisy btw

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 30 2014 14:54 GMT
#108
On June 30 2014 15:37 Snickers wrote:
So I do not know what no nonsense means.

You assume to much. If you read my post before this I gave my reads. I never have thought him as town. Where are you getting him as bad town? This one post?

Please explain the location of the hypocrisy.

My entire filter!

No more combative! Hijole- let me insult myself already
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 30 2014 14:58 GMT
#109
Was a number of posts before. I see it though, you r right

Lol most misunderstood after BH

Then I am #1? I think ppl understand BH sooner than I
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 30 2014 14:59 GMT
#110
WTF DEADLINE APPROACHING

WHERE ARE YOU FOOLS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 01 2014 02:39 GMT
#198
##Unvotes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 01 2014 05:01 GMT
#217
BH is also in the u.s.

I need to think
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 37m
Patches Events
18h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 37m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.