• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10006 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 14 2014 19:22 GMT
#59
/in

Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 14 2014 19:24 GMT
#60
Not to be mean, but coming in at the #10 spot is a horrible play by toad. Embarrassing.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 18:46 GMT
#437
Sno is likely mafia.

1) I had the same thoughts as skan when reading sno's response to kush's question about why he seems so happy. Most townies just ignore it or dismiss it, instead of providing a real answer (which felt kind of like bs btw).

2) These posts he makes back to back

On January 17 2014 01:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 01:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
Oh wow, rayn, you actually think I'm opting out of discussion?

Really?

On January 17 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ugh.. this is gonna be really hard to figure out because Skanjab1s made a terrible terrible case on yamato in Hogwarts aswell.
As sad it is he could do this as town..

Making opening cases on people and then getting called scum for it is what I do, yo.
On January 17 2014 01:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yes I was intentionally lying skan, see my followup post.

I find it hilarious you think rayn CANT get you lynched. Trololol


He can't. I mean, he's welcome to try, but it wont work.

This sounds a lot like "I intentionally made a worthless case cuz its my town meta and I gotta match that".

Which sounds a lot like scum :/


On January 17 2014 01:21 Sn0_Man wrote:
Well I was starting to think that you might have just been trying to get the thread moving and fishing for responses, which would be quite understandable, but instead it seems that you actually think I'm scum or something.

Jeeeeez.


In the initial post he very weakly accuses skan of possibly being mafia. Also, this is probably nothing but the stupid :/ face there doesn't really fit for a townie mindset in my eyes. If you think someone is doing something scummy why use the wishy washy face.

The very next post he then implies that skan is town when he says that skan actually thinks he is scum. This doesn't really make sense unless he is mafia and already knows skan is town.


#vote Sno


Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 18:48 GMT
#439
Grack isn't a bad 2nd candidate. He trolls as town and mafia (I feel like he does it more as mafia tho), so only trolling combined with the fact that while under pressure he just disappeared as soon as thrawn/oats started arguing and taking the heat off of him.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 18:57 GMT
#445
Sno, do you think skan is town or mafia. You imply both in back to back posts.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 18:59 GMT
#446
The fact that you ignore the scummiest thing you have done in your post there certainly helps my case.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:02 GMT
#447
On January 17 2014 03:56 Sn0_Man wrote:

At least Mig is here and playing finally. I believe that means everybody has posted at least once.


Also, not even sure why you mentioned this. A lot of the things you say feel fake to me. Saying you were "hoping for a productive day1". We arent even 24 hours in yet. Just feels like bs.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:10 GMT
#455
Explain to me why there is no way sn0 is scum. I am reading this witchcraft game and his responses seem way more confident/flippant.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:17 GMT
#460
On January 17 2014 04:13 Sn0_Man wrote:
Cases on me are always such bullshit.

"Omg Sn0 joked about lynching the host cuz he fucked up the daypost. Obvious scum too much flippancy"
followed by
"Omg Sn0 insufficiently flippant this game. Obvious scum too much srs"

get real.



This post looks better but a bit concerning you only show the confidence after I called you out on it.

On November 06 2013 03:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
PS of course we aren't lynching me I've
A) never rolled scum
B) only been mislynched once. At lylo. Due to rayn being rayn and onegu being fucking op as scum.

Day 1s are always awful for me tho since how the hell should I know who scum is?


On November 05 2013 03:35 Sn0_Man wrote:
I dont do stuff D1 WoS you silly person you.


Just looking at your responses to pressure from witchcraft, before this post you seemed so much weaker/hesitant when called out.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:21 GMT
#461
Anyway sno, who do you think is scum? Saying everyone focusing you isn't productive is bullshit. The way people go about pressuring/building their cases shows you a lot about alignment.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:35 GMT
#465
Rayn, you still havent explained why there is no way Sno is mafia.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:51 GMT
#478
Rayn can you please explain why sno is not mafia while pulling quotes from all his games.

Half your defense of him was this

Because this is exactly what he does as town.


And then you called my case against him bullshit when I actually posted quotes from his previous game, that look very different to this game. Touch hypocritical?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 19:56 GMT
#481
On January 17 2014 04:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
Tell you what mig, even if you are certain I'm scum there are at least 2 more scum out there plus or minus a serial killer. Who else is anti-town and why?

You've jumped into the thread and spoke of nothing except "omg sno scum lynchzorz". I'd like something more to read YOU by if you would be so kind.


I mentioned grack already. The longer he sits back while the focus is elsewhere the worse he looks.

Not a fan of cephiro either, his vt claim while doing nothing is bad

Kush is tricky and I am pretty unsure of him. Jumping into the thread and immediately attacking people seems pretty strange for him, but I know in the past hes said he has a hard time as mafia finding things to attack and he generally just makes town reads. Meh, I would certainly watch him.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 20:00 GMT
#485
Hopeless, who do you think is scum? Anyone besides Grack? Do you think the cases against Sno are being mafia driven or townie driven?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 20:01 GMT
#487
Sno you have given 0 insight into who is scum. You said you would lynch Grack because hes a lurker......

Try to keep the hypocrisy in check thanks.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#493
On January 17 2014 05:06 Sn0_Man wrote:
OK come on.

I've been posting, pointing out inconsistencies that I see, demonstrably showing how my reads are developing on Hopeless, Skanjab, etc. I haven't exactly nailed scum yet but I'm trying to be transparent and keep the thread moving in a positive direction.

You drop into the thread, blast the current most popular target, then toss out "oh yeah and those 2 lurkers must be the other scum cuz I'm too lazy to come up with anything else".


I would say the case I presented against you had a lot more depth than anything you have posted. For one thing, I actually did some research into a past game. You happened to be the most popular target so what? Do you believe that is why I am posting against you? Or do you think I genuinely believe what I am posting? I am actually trying to find scum here instead of saying I would lynch grack because he's a lurker.

For other people what do you want. It is day1, sorry I don't have the entire scum team figured out. I am still open to discussing people which is why I am still talking to you and rayn/hopleess/etc
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 20:24 GMT
#497
Do I have to talk to every single person 2 hours after my first post rayn?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 16 2014 20:30 GMT
#499
I haven't talked to him because I haven't talked to him, there is no ulterior motive here. That was my point.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 17 2014 15:36 GMT
#862
Anyone who wants to lynch me is a cow and bad at mafia/scum, that is just reality. I have never been lynched as town, never! I am never lynched as town because it is really fucking obvious when I am town and if anyone playing this game had half a clue it would be obvious to you as well. Actually pretty suspicious that Grack hasn't commented on me. I kind of expect rayn/koshi to be clueless but Grack usually knows whats up.

Read my posts and ask yourself a few questions 1) even if you disagree with my conclusion is the logic behind my posts faulty? 2) Am I stretching things to make my case fit or does it look like I am actually looking for evidence for who is scum? 3) do you think I genuinely believe what I say in my posts? One of the reasons I am caught whenever I play mafia is because I am a shitty liar and it is hard for me to fake things.

Koshi your meta argument is garbage and factually incorrect. 1) I did raise unique points about sno, see my points about his stance on skan and how I actually went and read wc2 (which I don't think very many of you did obviously). 2) Last game I gave reads on a bunch of people at once and this one I attacked one person and that makes me scum? Huh? How about looking at my scum games for meta proof instead of trying to meta me off my last town game where I made about 3 posts.

Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 17 2014 15:46 GMT
#867
Sorry to break it to you koshi but if you actually believe you made a meta argument that shows I am scum. Then you are wrong and you did a terrible job.

Other reads

Grack continues to provide nothing, he makes a post against koshi but doesn't push him at all. Grack is smart enough to know that his 1 post voting for koshi would not be enough to get him lynched. But he puts no effort into following it up. This combined with his complete lack of activity early trolling is very scummy.

Rayn is pretty much 99% town. Oats/thrawn I think are both very likely town.

hopeless - I have gone back and forth on. He is trolling/unhelpful. He seemed much more helpful as town in white flag mafia. But some of his posts are so brazen I wonder if he would be ballsy enough to make them as scum.

Specifically this post

no one will follow through and will probably try to lynch me, but here's my thought process
option a) kush flips scum
option b) rayn takes a hit to his ego
option b2) rayn dies for being wrong (haha smd)

Obviously this is incredibly anti town. But would mafia risk saying it in thread?
Moderator
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
SpeCial 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 619
firebathero 79
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
League of Legends
JimRising 173
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS119
PPMD6
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5399
Liquid`Hasu1859
Other Games
summit1g7034
shahzam487
byalli378
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 29m
Stellar Fest
15h 29m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.