• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 23 2013 15:20 GMT
#29
/in
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 15:58 GMT
#196
I dont agree with JonnyLaw about Vanesco at all. Jonnys' accusations seem forced and I dont feel bad about Vanesco.

I agree with the scummy things about cakeman.

I wonder why Jonny said that a plan to catch scum should be formed but then did not try to form a plan.

I dont like people saying they are town as it is obvious why everyone would say that and nothing is gained from saying it in a written game.

Off topic: What is mafia daily and where do I find it?
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 16:03 GMT
#199
I didnt understand http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433102&currentpage=9#175this post of Jonny's. Where does poofter dismiss Storr? Poof only wondered why Storr "was so quick to vote for July".
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 16:04 GMT
#200
Vanesco is it not obvious that everyone besides you can be scum? The way you describe it does not seem special but normal.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 17:43 GMT
#242
I dont think you should consider any out of thread activity as information for this game (only past mafia games). Keep it at that nyx has not posted here for x hours but dont take into account that they posted something else unrelated to this thread.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 17:46 GMT
#243
Actually I mean you should not do it, not I dont think you should do it.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 17:57 GMT
#245
My posts are my thoughts about the game arent they?
Jonny's and July's posts seem off because they are inconsistent.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 19:10 GMT
#258
Not 5 hours but 1 day and 5 hours.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 30 2013 21:17 GMT
#265
Leaving my reasons off the table do you agree with me or not? Why I thought they where inconsistent in my mind obvious. Jonny already explicitly said it about july: They state they only want to make on point posts but dont do it.
and I already wrote about Jonny: They said we should form a plan to hunt Mafia but then dont form one, make a strange remark about dismissing Storr and a forced accusation.

You should not jump to the conclusion that Im not willing to talk (even though it was correct at that time) when I dont respond immediatly. I dont live in this thread.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 11:06 GMT
#391
Concerning me:
Vonthin:
"e00E does not say why jonny's accusation on vanesco is wrong" I did not agree with the arguments Jonny was making. I did not explicitly say this but is that not an obvious reason to disagree with something? Before my post Vanesco already pointed things out.. The reason I explicitly wrote is "I dont think vanesco is mafia".
"e00E then hops on the cake scum train without saying why". I wrote about cake in the same post not later and I said "I agree with the scummy things about cakeman". The reasons for thinking cake is mafia had already been pointed out.
"e00E does not give reasons for thinking jonnys posts are inconsistent" You continue to agree with my point but say Jonny pressuring was more important than my point. Your next argument about that town should find mafia and not appear town is irrelevant to my case, I dont know why you said it.
"e00E does not give reasons for thinking july's post are inconsistent" Your argument for me being wrong is that july made 2 posts that were on point at the time of my post. Since July made a total of 4 posts at that time it means you agree with me that 2 posts of his are not on point. 50% on pointness looks in favour of my argument.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 11:17 GMT
#392
Vanesco:
"all of e00E's reads are in the form of I agree or I disagree" A lot had already been said and why should I not say when I agree with people. The arguments dont get weaker because someone else said them. Of course it would be even better if wrote completly new reads. My two inconsistency points were new.
"I hide from posting and only answered when you voted for me". I did not feel like posting at first and obviously your vote makes me see you as more serious. Why is it bad to then respond? Also hiding implies im afraid to post because of something (being lynched because I post more?). This is not the case and you should not expect me to immediatly respond. For the same reasons you could think Storr is afraid of posting...
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 11:25 GMT
#393
Tehpoofter: Why am I sheeping and what exactly do you mean with sheeping? Is it agreeing to common opinions so I dont stick out? I dont think im deflecting questions.

After all Tehpoofter has the most honest accusation on me. I can see why one would think Im sheeping and Vonthin and Vanesco arguments try hard to look factual but lack correctness as I stated above.

Now I talked a lot about me and less about others which I should do more, Tehpoofter is right in that matter.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 12:04 GMT
#394
If only my opinion mattered I would lynch Odin now. A lot of their posts seem so much over the top and look like how I imagine someone very nervous in a real conversation. Also I dont like some of their posts that just distract.
This is not a super strong mafia read and I know we have to get a majority and I will most likely be able to be reading the thread near the deadline

Btw I cant help but read Odin's post where every new sentence is a new line like poem and it makes them sound funny in my head.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 19:43 GMT
#476
At this point I feel like I will get lynched because I got the initial votes nearing the dead line and people signing off with them. If you are going to vote for me because you just want to have somebody lynched Id like to remind you that a few people could be the target of this vote and the votes on me really started with the accusations on me that I disproved (at least no one said otherwise after I posted my statements about them).
I believe other players could still get lynched and if you vote you should conscious of the fact that is just a "bad feeling".
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 19:53 GMT
#483
As I said I will be around for now and I already said who I would like to lynch the most so I dont feel like my vote is important right now, but here it is:
##vote: OdinOfPergo
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#495
Not an offical vote count, I just compiled it from the last one and there might be errors:
July617: StorrZerg, cakemanofdoom
Vanesco:
nyxnyxnyx:
E00e: Vanesco, Tehpoofter, onlywonderboy
StorrZerg: Obzy, Balla24
cakemanofdoom: OdinOfPergo
Tehpoofter: July
OdinOfPergo: JonnyLaw, e00E, nyxnyxnyx
JonnyLaw: Balla24
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 20:13 GMT
#497
Vanesco said they will be back before the vote ends and Id like to know if they are still voting for me after reading my defense on their accusation.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 22:38 GMT
#570
July that is not what was said. Of course if you knew 100% that someone is useless town you would not lynch them but if someones is 50% useless town and 50% mafia lynching them is not bad. And you say 3 dead town as if that is a fact that there is a SK and that they will kill a town...
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
October 31 2013 22:43 GMT
#573
July had 6 votes in the last count and Vanesco voted them after. Yes.
Im falling asleep and will leave in the next 20 minutes.
E00e
Profile Joined January 2011
88 Posts
November 01 2013 09:19 GMT
#726
Odin, I said I would vote on you before Jonny made his accusation. I then voted not because of Jonny but because of my own reasons when Balla asked me to. My reasons for your were not a simple misunderstanding. I left my vote on you because my opinion did not change and it enabled the possibility to lynch you.
If July was missing one vote and no one else was near being lynched I would have changed my vote to them.
I tried to convince people by refuting the two accusations on me. Remaining was a bad feeling about me which I did not believe I could change that day, but the next day.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5802
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3501
C9.Mang0208
KnowMe194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 5m
Replay Cast
23h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.