• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8032 users

"##" Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 21:52:11
October 16 2013 21:42 GMT
#4
how many players are you planning on X?
oh lets not pretend it matters, I'm /in
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 16 2013 21:54 GMT
#6
cool beans, in for sure. I'm going out drinking on the 28th for the first time in months so the start of this game should be hilarious. For me.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 16 2013 23:23 GMT
#10
On October 17 2013 08:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let's give this one a shot. Plus Prom is playing.

/in


A fair and well reasoned point
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 17 2013 03:03 GMT
#25
On October 17 2013 09:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 08:57 OOHCHILD wrote:
May I play in this game?

I didn't have a son

Wait a hot second. You didn't /in or even say hi. Bastard!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 17 2013 03:06 GMT
#26
On October 17 2013 12:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 11:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
What's wrong with my name? I thought you just plug it in like any other old name and boom, filter link

Your name used to be fine when filter links had the user's id number in them, but then TL changed them to include their username instead (probably for TL+ purposes) and then your name became terrible.

Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 11:36 yamato77 wrote:
[UoN]Sentinel

Thank you so much! That would have annoyed me forever. Why does that work? What did you do?

I feel like I owe you something. Hmmmmm. I feel like this is an event worthy of a creation of a new mafia currency.

yamato77 has just been given 100 Crossfire Credits!
[image loading]

You have to change the [ to % 5 B open or % 5 D closed it's simple HTML and is a bitch.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 17 2013 06:15 GMT
#29
Howdy buddy. Long time no see.

OO you get forgiven this once.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 18 2013 03:14 GMT
#52
On October 18 2013 08:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Wat why can't you play VE? Aren't you sitting out Hogwarts?

Ya - unless they've changed something I can't join a game until Hogwarts ends.

I miss owning your scum team in the face. If only you could in....
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 18 2013 21:11 GMT
#65
On October 19 2013 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
inb4 oohchild lynched D1 regardless of alignment


Do I look like the kind of guy who lynches newbs for being newbs? Assuming he participates he should be easy as fuck to read. Like what's his name was in carnival.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 09:36 GMT
#81
On October 20 2013 06:40 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Prome!
Hi ET! I was LastArgument if you hadn't guessed already.

/in


Hey gurrrrrl hey! I've missed you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 09:54 GMT
#83
And I thought I wouldn't be able to meta anyone in my first game back...
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 10:39 GMT
#87
I get to meta people improperly in my first game back? Oh gosh, I am excited.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 10:51 GMT
#89
On October 20 2013 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Special tactic called thinking, Oats

:O


Why not give him something he could actually work towards, we all know oats dont think. Oats do.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 10:56 GMT
#91
No they aren't
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 23:19 GMT
#103
Get over it WoS, one smurf in a mini is nothing. And smurfs mean nothing, if you can't read a smurf you can't play the game. Meta is only a single tool and we rely too heavily on it anyway.

Suck it up boy! Smurfs build character.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 20 2013 23:22 GMT
#105
I rely on you just right baby
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 21 2013 12:12 GMT
#112
On October 21 2013 21:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
To be fair, english is a silly language.

My teacher handed in our rapporT cards.
The teacher built a rapport with his pupils

WHY IS IT SPELLED THE SAME


because English is a dirty whore of a language.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 21 2013 12:13 GMT
#114
On October 21 2013 21:12 marvellosity wrote:
it's not spelt the same, it's a report card


well can we bitch about how a retort is both a comeback and an alembic?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 21 2013 12:15 GMT
#116
On October 21 2013 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 21:13 Promethelax wrote:
On October 21 2013 21:12 marvellosity wrote:
it's not spelt the same, it's a report card


well can we bitch about how a retort is both a comeback and an alembic?


I'd rather bitch about how you didn't pick up on the report/rapport thing tbh x


24 hours awake is an excuse for anything!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 12:21:51
October 21 2013 12:18 GMT
#119
On October 21 2013 21:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
/Replace


yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

On October 21 2013 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
But what's your excuse for being awake 24h?


School. And caffeine.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 21 2013 12:22 GMT
#121
On October 21 2013 21:22 marvellosity wrote:
That's not a very good excuse.

And therefore your excuse of being awake too long is invalid.

Therefore you are a naughty boy who needs spankings.


hashtag: logic
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9280
FrodaN3014
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft453
KnowMe157
ViBE135
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS78
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV179
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 48m
INu's Battles
10h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 48m
Replay Cast
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.