• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

"##" Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 18 2013 01:31 GMT
#51
/obs
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 20 2013 20:50 GMT
#101
/Replace
/UnObs)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 06:28 GMT
#226
Alright guys it's 2 am in the morning and hasn't started what's up.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 19:19 GMT
#231
Just so everyone knows I responded.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 21:16 GMT
#239
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 21:17 GMT
#242
It's not a fake vote
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 21:20 GMT
#245
On October 28 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Incinerate: Koshi

lol i just had to do it. :D


Did this actually do anything?

If so 20 scum points for Rayn.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 21:25 GMT
#250
Even if it's fake still keeping my vote.

No reason to think it's fake considering you apologized for it in the same post.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 22:42 GMT
#328
Rayn is the scummiest player posting so far for a number of reasons.

Using powers so fast,
On October 28 2013 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

wtf is this reasoning?


Mafia post to cast bad thoughts on someone without any want to pursue him.

Buddying Marv.

Not that he's for certain scum as I'm certain the majority of scum have not posted yet, but if I was going to guess one person it would be him or WoS.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:00 GMT
#332
The post itself has no real intention to pursue. That's exactly the kind of posts mafia want to make, highlighting flaws or poor logic instead of posts that show who is mafia. Now you could just be doing a poor post, but that's another story and why it's not definitive.

Candyman has done fine. He's not shocking anyone and could be scum, but I don't see it now for reasons I'll keep to myself so as to not influence his playstyle.

Meanwhile look at WoS's single introduction post.
On October 28 2013 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai guise. I miss being mafia (or even 3P).
My power is boring and semi-useless.
I'll use it on somebody later in the day I thinks.

It's super pro-town.

Be back in a couple hours-ish.


My reasoning for why he might be scum are way weaker. So you are the most scummy out of the inactive posters, but mafia don't just want to let town post amongst themselves. So there are going to be some mafia who want to make a presence without real shit.

One it's an introduction that feels like something I would make as mafia, having just played mafia 4x in a row. Weird trying to introduce yourself, some content that is content but not actually useful.

Of course not definitive and nothing to lynch him on yet, that's why I'm more suspicious on you.

I think Koshi is town, first of all. That's unrelated though.

Hotcandyman made two posts about Koshi but that's not really the buddying feeling. One it's hard to buddy as a smurf for obvious reasons so null there. Since it's hard to buddy as a smurf, and it's a poor very poor buddying, why do it when bring suspicion?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#333
Rayn, assuming there is at least one mafia here(even me), who do you think is mafia.

And why.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:05 GMT
#335
Another reason I'm suspicion of Rayn is that he used his delegate power.
Now I don't know what it is, but if it's even reasonably good and can be used on a daily basis, why reveal it to someone who you're not sure about their alignment?

That shows non-fear of scum hits
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:07 GMT
#337
One was an OMGUS game
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:11 GMT
#339
I'm going to say no, but only because I deliberately trolled in that game because I was with coag and kush.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:13 GMT
#341
Sorry I'm hiding that game from history.

It was played with an intention to never be seen by anyone
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:15 GMT
#344
Alright here it is
http://www.omgus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=1204&p=51808#p51808


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:20 GMT
#346
I think this discussion has run its course.

I'm obviously not going to be self-contradictory even if I'm mafia as I think out my posts.
When it reaches one liners, then it detracts from the thread and becomes impossible to read later on.

To answer you since I'm already making a post, it's the way in which people post instead of what they post. It's like 1 hour in, nobody has really said anything. Instead I'm noting tendencies of scum which I'm noting people such as you and WoS. I have already gone over those tendencies.

When other people come in I will post again.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:37 GMT
#352
On October 28 2013 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is a reason why i used my power and as i said i fucked up somehow (you do not need to know how).
Pandain is making assumptions that are based on absolutely nothing because he has no idea what my power is and he has no idea why i used my power on who i used it on.


Why would you use your power, however.

I don't care about you fucking up.

Why reveal it to Marv, or at least its effects, when you don't know his alignment?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:38 GMT
#353
On October 28 2013 06:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Delegate marvellosity
Because i am the fucking Baws!


On October 28 2013 07:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv did you get the PM already?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 23:46 GMT
#356
There's too much scum for me to ignore in Rayn.

I'll clarify my case.

I agree my case on Rayn isn't that convincg. It's based on a whole bunch of small tells. However, given the information we have now he is objectively the most scummy of everyone. WoS you think I might be scum because my reasons are crap, but okay then I guess I'm crap.

Let me know why revealing a role to a person who's alignment isn't certain is town or comes from a blue role.

I don't think my arguments are weak, they're non-conclusive at best but it's ultimately a matter of debate.
I also think you don't like me for some reason, so I hope we can get that behind me. Or if you think I'm bad just address the arguments rather then the person.

Sentinel, it's not set in stone but its at least semi-serious.

1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft515
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4849
Other Games
summit1g8998
FrodaN3280
JimRising 625
KnowMe196
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta8
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 33m
INu's Battles
11h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
Replay Cast
22h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.