• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8124 users

"##" Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2013 03:46 GMT
#28
/in
PROME <3<3<3
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2013 10:35 GMT
#86
How are you good at playing mafia Marv.

Its not fair
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2013 11:35 GMT
#92
Oats do good.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2013 13:12 GMT
#96
On October 20 2013 20:50 Clarity_nl wrote:
I cannot read oats for the life of me. Whenever he does something weird day 1 I always have this little voice going "he's abusing his town meta by acting like a moron silly person as scum"

But nope, town.

One day I'll be fooled and I'll feel bad.

Maybe we should just agree to policy lynch him right now?

I havent rolled scum for possibly 10 games now? So I think my next scum game MIGHT JUST be different. Maybe more like my voice scum game, maybe not. I really dont know. For me, the scum game is really dependent on my mindset during that day/game. Good mindset = good shit that comes out. Bad mindset = I get lynched like day 1 or 2.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 23 2013 03:20 GMT
#190
wtf is SST?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:13 GMT
#363
lol pandain. What exactly are you calling rayn scum for? Using his power? We dont even know what it does.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:18 GMT
#364
Ok read my role Pm.
I get powers if people type ##Refudiate Oatsmaster
Sick sick powers. And I dont have limitations like marv, everyone should type that.
EVERYONE.

Pandain looks way too serious to be scum, dunno why exactly he thinks rayn is scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:31 GMT
#366
like everyone everyone.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:35 GMT
#368
My pm says I win with town although I guess I could be 3p. I dunno, is this a bastard game?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 00:51 GMT
#370
I dunno i copied it from my role pm
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 01:28 GMT
#379
Pandain wtf?
Why arent you addressing me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 02:55 GMT
#381
On October 28 2013 11:50 Promethelax wrote:
So I get that this is a theme game but everyone is just trying to get their powers charged up. Allow me to say: STOP!

unless you have a town read on someone don't power them up. For serious. Why should we help scum this early in the game? Yer all dumb.

Lets treat this like a normal game for a little while, get some scum reads and do this right. Random powering up of other people is, in my opinion, policy lynchable, discuss.

So me as town should not ask people to give me powers? Bad Prome.

Bad.

Whos scum Prome?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 03:15 GMT
#384
Read Prome. Read. Pandain is too tryhard about rayn.
So are you actually. You focus on setup basically and giving advice in your first post. And you call Rayn town and Pandain town but you dont address the fact that Pandain thinks that Rayn is scum. Isnt that not good? Dont you want to know more about that read? Doesnt look like it.

If scum power me up I will be very happy.
Do the power up thing to me Prome. Do it and I will give you great happiness and wealth.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 03:20 GMT
#386
Lol cottonCandy.
Scum dont want town to have powers. Lol. So if marv is town, Prome's post makes perfect sense for scum to post.

Rayn and koshi arent scum together. Probably.
If sent is scum, then yeah rayn and koshi arent scum together
If sent is town, its more likely that Rayn and koshi are both town. But its pure speculation at this point.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 03:26 GMT
#388
On October 28 2013 12:24 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 12:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol cottonCandy.
Scum dont want town to have powers. Lol. So if marv is town, Prome's post makes perfect sense for scum to post.

Rayn and koshi arent scum together. Probably.
If sent is scum, then yeah rayn and koshi arent scum together
If sent is town, its more likely that Rayn and koshi are both town. But its pure speculation at this point.


I don't agree, I really doubt town has like what 6-7 power roles? that doesn't make any sense to me. So it doesn't look like Promethelax is trying to stop town from getting all their powers while scum is just useless. That would be a stupid game don't you think? There is scum for sure in some of these power roles. Right now im leaning towards sentinel and rayn but need to see what their powers do i guess.

What? I only see 2 people, me and marv that need charging. Other than sent
s which has already been completed. So if me and marv are town, scum really doesnt want us to get charged. Right COTTONCANDY??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 03:38 GMT
#394
On October 28 2013 12:27 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 12:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Read Prome. Read. Pandain is too tryhard about rayn.
So are you actually. You focus on setup basically and giving advice in your first post. And you call Rayn town and Pandain town but you dont address the fact that Pandain thinks that Rayn is scum. Isnt that not good? Dont you want to know more about that read? Doesnt look like it.

If scum power me up I will be very happy.
Do the power up thing to me Prome. Do it and I will give you great happiness and wealth.


He is the only one trying in the whole town. We're i scum and everyone was basking in having dumb powers I wouldn't do anything to stop that, the fact that he is doing something is good. He has a read I disagree with and which is dumb. But does that make him scum? I dont think so. Do i Want to know more about the read? Yes, but pan isn't here right now. You are. So I'm talking to you.

Yes I am too try hard. That sums up how I play the game pretty well.

Rayn, I assume your power which you used on Marv either makes him your mason or gives him powers. Why did you have enough of a town read on him to give him powers? Or is it masoning?

Trying to do what? Since when is trying townie? Why not jump on Rayn for doing something stupid but not scummy? The real issue i have with Pandain is that he called out Rayn for making A JOKE. Yes. What does that do to your read. Im not used to seeing you this sloppy Prome.

You arnt talking to me besides asking me who I think is scum.

Oh yeah Prome, what do we need to do to power you up?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 03:39 GMT
#395
Yeah I think marv is town for mainly that post and the fact that he didnt come out guns blazing.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 04:47 GMT
#430
Ok koshi called me 3p for having a charge role thing. I dont know what it means, but generally town dont call people 3p day 1 because there is no way to know. Scum do know though.

I think Prome is scummy for giving both a town read to rayn and Pandain but not doing anything about Pandains scum read on Rayn.


However, currently I want to lynch Pandain because his vote on Rayn is total bullshit.
He apparently votes for rayn for doing an action that SOUNDS bad. This is important. Pandain doesnt know what Rayn's action is. All he knows is that it sounds bad. Apparently thats enough justification for a vote on Rayn. And when its clear that Rayn is joking, Pandain doesnt retract the vote like a normal townie, no, he finds other stuff to call rayn scum.

And that other stuff doesnt even make sense from a scum perspective.

On October 28 2013 07:42 Pandain wrote:
Rayn is the scummiest player posting so far for a number of reasons.

Using powers so fast,
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

wtf is this reasoning?


Mafia post to cast bad thoughts on someone without any want to pursue him.

Buddying Marv.

Not that he's for certain scum as I'm certain the majority of scum have not posted yet, but if I was going to guess one person it would be him or WoS.

So the first point is that Rayn uses powers too fast and therefore he is scum? What a jump in logic, again, Pandain has no idea what Rayn's thing on marv did. Also, Pandain is experienced enough to know that GENERALLY scum dont do knee jerk and stupid stuff, thats what town do.

ok 2nd point, yeah Sent is powering up marv not because he thinks marv is town. Thats bad reasoning and Rayn is right to call it out. But apparently to Pandain, Rayn's post is scummy for casting bad thoughts. But its accurate.

Also Buddying marv. Really? Really pandain?

Everyone including Prome should totally comment on this and do the action thing. ##Refudiate Oatsmaster

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 04:55 GMT
#433
Rayn power pl0x.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 05:01 GMT
#438
On October 28 2013 13:58 Promethelax wrote:
I the resisting = interesting sorry Seuss, my tablet is a butt munching ass licker.

Rayn, fair enough points. I approve and find you townie. As such you and I and maybe Marv are starting a townie circle, which I have the power to create.

Oats, why should I power you up? You think I am scum for a bad reason and are generally a silky bastard who I would not give roles to this early. Remember carnival cruise where you never crumbed your cop checks and in death cleared a scum? You can stay powerless thanks. If you think everyone should be powered why have you not powered me and Marv? The two best payers with power up abilities.

Pandain, the fick are you doing? Why announce your return and vanish again.

##twerk
Since when are you good at blue Prome.
I really dont expect this from you prome. You shit on me for no reason, and you havent called me scum yet, but arent willing to argue your reads with me or do anything to convince people that someone else is scum.

You should power me because you think Im town and you havent said im scum.

No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 151
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1577
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.