• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

"##" Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 16 2013 23:57 GMT
#12
May I play in this game?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 17 2013 00:27 GMT
#15
On October 17 2013 09:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 08:57 OOHCHILD wrote:
May I play in this game?

I didn't have a son


But you impregnated my butthole and now a baby grows inside.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 17 2013 06:49 GMT
#30
When does this game start?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 18 2013 08:41 GMT
#53
I'm not in the player list yet.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 18 2013 08:46 GMT
#54
What does it mean to hash tag something?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 18 2013 20:38 GMT
#63
/in
It's my first game but I read a guide so I'll be fine.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 08:07:21
October 19 2013 08:05 GMT
#66
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 19 2013 21:27 GMT
#71
On October 20 2013 01:17 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 17:05 OOHCHILD wrote:

Don't forget you can't do this in a real game

That seems stressful! What if I make a typo?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 21 2013 13:20 GMT
#133
Do people think I'm a smurf? I can assure you that I'm not.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 21 2013 13:34 GMT
#135
On October 21 2013 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
The more you assure us you are not, the more I worry that you are


I found the forum on the sidebar. It seems like an interesting concept.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 21 2013 13:40 GMT
#139
On October 21 2013 22:35 Promethelax wrote:
So why choose this game over a newbie game?


I read all of How to Improve: Mafia XXX Analysis, so I'm already an expert.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 21 2013 13:42 GMT
#140
Nope, this is my first game of mafia on any site. I am a total forum mafia virgin.
I played a few times in real life (ice breaker for computer camp). I thought it was a very fun game!
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 23 2013 03:03 GMT
#189
Hi. I'm compiling everyone's time zones. Please help me out with the question marks.

Promethelax - EDT?

WaveofShadow - EDT?

Blazinghand - EDT?

[UoN]Sentinel - EDT?

Oatsmaster - SST

Koshi - CEST

strongandbig - EDT?

OOHCHILD - EDT

marvellosity - BST

Seuss - EDT?

Clarity_nl - CEST

HotCottonCandy - EDT?

raynpelikoneet - EEST
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 23 2013 22:07 GMT
#201
On October 23 2013 18:48 marvellosity wrote:
I'll be GMT by the time this starts

Do you really think that, having made that prospective list, I don't know that?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 26 2013 15:27 GMT
#207
So this game is dead, right?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 27 2013 00:43 GMT
#219
On October 27 2013 00:40 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
oki need to know who the OOHCHILD is though.


For the last time, I'm not a smurf. I'm not a troll either. I am just me! Nice to meet you.

Unfortunately this game is starting on my day of worship so I may not become involved until Monday afternoon.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 27 2013 00:52 GMT
#220
I still need time zones from Blazinghand, HotCottonCandy, strongandbig, and WaveofShadow.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 27 2013 03:21 GMT
#223
On October 27 2013 11:45 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Ugh, I'm sad this game is full already.
If you guys end up with someone dropping an inv you should pm me.
I would play in a heartbeat (Granted that you don't mind me, an entire noob Sitrik (with a total of one newbie match), into your game.)).

Don't be sad! You are privileged enough to have the free time and education required to play forum mafia. There are kids in Africa who can't even read.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 27 2013 12:42 GMT
#227
Host, can we get an update of the player list asap?
Is Pandain in because he is first replacement or is Odin in because he asked first the soonest?
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 27 2013 12:49 GMT
#228
I'm literally sitting here refreshing every 5 seconds waiting for an answer.
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
FrodaN3014
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE135
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King102
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 47m
INu's Battles
10h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 47m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.