• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7734 users

[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 95 96 97 Next
Next Playday: Monday, July 14th, 8.30 PM CET
In-Game channel: "StillAlive"
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 08:55:22
October 04 2013 08:10 GMT
#1
Hello good sirs !

As I took the responsibility to organize lovely feeding-evenings with by beloved EUW brethren, it makes more sense for me to have first post rights, so I can feel good about my ego and shit. Less importantly, it's also much less confusing for newcomers to have a proper topic where the first 2 pages aren't spent going "I want it to happen but I can't be bothered to move my sorry ass". So yeah, there it is !

A bit of copypasta to start things off :


Vision Statement

The primary objective of Neo’s Inhouses is to forge a stronger TL LoL community through self-improvement. While no one will argue that League of Legends is a fun video game, I am convinced that as a part of TeamLiquid.net, there is a competitive side to all our users.

Ground Rules

Fun is not the utmost concern of these inhouses. While it would be great if everyone participating enjoys the camaraderie of other TL users, the primary goal here is still to learn how to become a better player in a group setting.
“Registration” is mandatory. If you are interested in participating in these inhouses, you will make a post with the following information:
- Ingame name
- Rank and division
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division
Installation of TeamSpeak is mandatory. Microphone is preferred but not required.
Be respectful and follow said rules to the best of your ability. Blatant infractions will result in a ban to your TeamLiquid account.
Play orthodox champions for specific roles. Don't pick Kennen and go bot lane AD. Don't pick Rumble and go mid. Those are situations most lowbies (both on your team and against) that will not be familiar with and it's detrimental to these IHs.
Don't run lane swaps. AD/Support should stay bot lane.
You must have a level 30 account. The detriment of not having proper runes and masteries is not something anyone can overcome. It makes balancing teams much harder than necessary.

Running an inhouse

How this will work is on certain set days that I will announce in advance, I will make a post in this thread at the start of the games and users will join a chatroom that I’ve posted. The chatroom will change every time because I want active users ready and willing to play, instead of a room filled with idlers. Based on your registration post in the thread, I will do my best to balance the sides and start the draft.

Expectations

As a lowbie
Expect your ass to get kicked. Frequently. But don’t let that deter you. I am a firm believer that hardship is a great motivator and teacher and as long as you’re learning from your losses, this is time well spent.
In exchange for the “lesson”, I do expect our lowbies to come back to the subforum, this thread in particular, and recollect on your personal experience for others to share in.

As a bigpro
Expect to have a large degree of patience. For users in this group (bigpros), chances are the games will not be a learning experience for you but you participate in these inhouses for the same reason I’m hosting it: you love TL and you enjoy the regulars that you interact with on a daily basis.
Take deep breathes regularly. Be prepared to point out the numerous mistakes that you see and explain your reasoning to the best of your ability.


There are the basic ground rules for TL Inhouses in general. Of course, we all hate the American Empire here in Europe, so we'll probably have a few tweaks here and there, but you get the general idea.

----

That's great and all Unseen, but where do I sign up?

Glad you asked ! Can you copy and paste a few simple lines? Yes? Congratulations then, you're in.

Registration
- Ingame name

- Rank and division

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on

- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division

Copy that, fill it, post in thread, and I will add you to the spreadsheet.

WHAT SPREADSHEET? I LIKE SPREADSHEETS HUUUURDUUUUR HUE

There you go ! I fill it on my own, so do not hesitate to point out any mistakes I made, or anything you would like me to change in there, it doesn't take me that much time.

I had a poll done in the older thread, but it will be easier to have a brand new one right here :

Poll: What day is most convenient for ya to play in our Inhouses?

I don't care because I'm from NA, I hate Europe, and I main Teemo. (47)
 
52%

Weekday nights (20)
 
22%

Saturday night (15)
 
16%

Friday night (5)
 
5%

Sunday afternoon (2)
 
2%

Saturday afternoon (1)
 
1%

Sunday night (1)
 
1%

91 total votes

Your vote: What day is most convenient for ya to play in our Inhouses?

(Vote): Weekday nights
(Vote): Friday night
(Vote): Saturday afternoon
(Vote): Saturday night
(Vote): Sunday afternoon
(Vote): Sunday night
(Vote): I don't care because I'm from NA, I hate Europe, and I main Teemo.



You can also reply to the DOOOOOOOOOOOOODLE if you wanna get all personal.

---

If you have any questions, you can PM me here on TL, or add me in game: BK Unseen, EUW. Skype is cool too if you need a voicechat for whatever twisted reason you might have, just ask in PM.

CYA BITCHES
I got five reasons for you to shut up
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 08:14 GMT
#2
NEXT EUW INHOUSE

Saturday, October 5th
Games start at 9PM CET, please show up on Teamspeak a bit before.
The In-Game channel will be "OffWithTeemosHead"

Please come and have fun ! :D
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
October 04 2013 09:06 GMT
#3
Hey Unseen, is it maybe an idea to organize something before saturday night? For example people could PM me and say if they want to tryhard or just talk a bit and we could make the games sorted out like that.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 09:20 GMT
#4
What do you mean exactly? Do you want to have an accurate plan of how saturday's games are going to be played, or do you just mean playing random games together on the fly beforehand?
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
October 04 2013 09:44 GMT
#5
I mean that maybe we can actually organize the games before they start, to make maybe a bit more even teams and stuff. So of course no accurate plan, but lets call it a semi-accurate plan.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 09:53 GMT
#6
Oh yes I see what you mean. That would be a good idea, definitely, the only problem being that we will never know in advance exactly who is gonna show up ! That's why I'm asking everybody to come on TS before 9PM so we can have a bit of time to organise that
I got five reasons for you to shut up
CarlMikael
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1043 Posts
October 04 2013 12:17 GMT
#7
im a teemo main, can i still play ? :D
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 04 2013 12:46 GMT
#8
This is pretty specific, uh. The poll, I mean. I don't exactly know yet myself, but we def need polls where you can vote for several stuff. Think I'll be able to play this time, unless EUW craps itself (some people experience no issues when the server dies, let's just say I'm in the opposite category).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 13:24:55
October 04 2013 13:24 GMT
#9
I know Alaric, sadly, you can't get a multiple-choice poll on TL, or maybe I didn't find how to make one. The poll is just to get a broad idea of EUW players global preferences, it's not going to be set in stone anyway.
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 04 2013 13:39 GMT
#10
Hmm I wont be able to play tomorrow because I'll be on a crappy pc with a crappy connection but would it be possible to spec ? If a lagging spectator doesn't disturb the game or anything
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 13:58 GMT
#11
Just come and test it, if it sucks I'll tell you to go eat cheese :D
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
October 04 2013 14:08 GMT
#12
It will be fine
Maybe since I'll wake up at 5 AM I'll have to sleep a bit in the afternoon, so I'm fresh for the inhouses.
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
October 04 2013 16:32 GMT
#13
I want to cry. I was going to happily post how I finally made G3, but just failed my second promotion purely because of people raging. All 4 games we were ahead, all 4 games 2 people start going off on eachother for no reason and leave or lose the game ^^ This is one of the reason I like the inhouses, actual nice people playing to get better and to have fun ^^ I'll be there saturday!
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 04 2013 18:23 GMT
#14
Come and duoQ with me mate <3
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
October 04 2013 20:14 GMT
#15
Promises if you want you can add me too.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 22:44:36
October 04 2013 22:43 GMT
#16
A temporary solution to the poll problem could be to put a doodle poll in the op for a while or something.

http://doodle.com/dfsvzwsqzk98ambc#table

Pick the days you'd best be able to play. (no account or anything needed to vote.)
Ignore the dates, and treat it as if it was only monday/tuesday/wednesday... Just tick the day of the week best for you.
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
October 05 2013 14:50 GMT
#17
I'll be late tonight sadly, dont think I'll be on before eleven-twelveish. I'll see if there are still people playing then =)
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 05 2013 17:34 GMT
#18
Hey guys, Inhouses start in 1.30 hours, be there!
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 05 2013 18:14 GMT
#19
might be a couple minutes late but I'll try to
move quick
A backwards poet writes inverse.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 19:07:11
October 05 2013 18:57 GMT
#20
Lobby up,

(name): tl inhouse
(pw): tl
get in the channel/on ts

need 3 more to go

edit: 2 more

1 more
1 2 3 4 5 95 96 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM923
TaKeTV 380
TKL 336
IndyStarCraft 238
BRAT_OK 111
ZombieGrub14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
TKL 336
IndyStarCraft 238
MaxPax 162
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 89
JuggernautJason38
EmSc Tv 20
ZombieGrub14
Nathanias 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 696
ggaemo 180
White-Ra 132
firebathero 107
910 55
Barracks 54
Hyun 37
Trap 28
Killer 27
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4537
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7510
crisheroes1836
Liquid`Hasu1598
Trikslyr56
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3958
singsing1430
Beastyqt776
ceh9647
B2W.Neo415
C9.Mang0160
shahzam144
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe110
summit1g83
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream448
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix16
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2391
• TFBlade921
Other Games
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.