• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7593 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 05:28 GMT
#53
/in

I want to see what a non-mean BH looks like. I bet its not as funny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 03:01 GMT
#73
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:37 GMT
#89
On September 27 2013 00:28 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 21:42 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 26 2013 20:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
He has a one game ban doesn't he? Pandain should be in instead.

I requested one, not confirmed by Gmarshal yet

I would Recommend, should Gmashal grant a ban, that Panda be replaced in, and have Zealos /sitout the game. just my 2 cents.

so long sense my last Mafia game, I cant wait to play!

^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:19 GMT
#112
Hi guys I'm town. Either rejoice or openly weep...it matters not which, though I know that I've shed a tear or two already. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:24 GMT
#117
Not this game friend. This game I shall hunt alone. Solitude my armor against manipulation - silence my weapon against those who would seek to destroy me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:25 GMT
#121
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Which team? TELL ME OR YOU'RE A LIAR!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:27 GMT
#125
That's not my team so I believe him.

Other scum-team, feel free to acknowledge Palmar's request for an alliance. Ominously, it could be your only chance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#133
On September 27 2013 05:28 Palmar wrote:
So I'm assuming you're from the other team VE.

We need to work together to frame some poor fuck and get him lynched. We need someone sufficiently dumb, yet loud, maybe yamato?

I'm afraid that he's not loud enough. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#139
Palmar that vote on you from VA looks ridiculous, he's on ur team isn't he?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:34 GMT
#143
On September 27 2013 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:28 Palmar wrote:
So I'm assuming you're from the other team VE.

We need to work together to frame some poor fuck and get him lynched. We need someone sufficiently dumb, yet loud, maybe yamato?

I'm afraid that he's not loud enough. :/

Oh, VE.

Wanna get lynched?

Not yet. Maybe later. Let me get a feel for the game, and I'll keep you posted.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#144
On September 27 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.

I will also random lynch. I approve of this message in the name of the town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#147
On September 27 2013 05:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.

I will also random lynch. I approve of this message in the name of the town.

You will approve of nothing for town when you claim scum.

I never claimed scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#149
Thanks for the observation yamato.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:48 GMT
#153
On September 27 2013 05:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
This will be my only post for a few hours:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Fucking rolled town again. I fucking hate town.
I can't decide whether to play this game fucking hardcore and try to win and then be disappointed in the general stupidity and lurk and then eventually lose and cry, or whether I should just not fucking bother right off the bat. There are a few factors at work here.

Maybe this is great because scum PHEER ME in every game all of a sudden, so once I town the fuck out of everybody in the thread I'll be dead N1. Especially when I don't use my vest. I also KNOW THINGS---many of the people in this thread are also still in Noire, and while I'll have to watch what I say and how I do it, members of this game: know that I KNOW. I will be able to use my knowledge to get things done in this game. Maybe it will make a difference. I know this game is stacked full of power players so one would think that even facing off against 2 strong scumteams that town SHOULD have a chance, but I just don't know if that's true. Above all, I'm just sad that once again, I DON'T HAVE A GODDAMN GUN TO ELIMINATE ALL THE INEVITABLE USELESS SHIT FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING TOWN.

Guess we'll find out what kind of game I feel like playing. I kinda feel like VA in that regard. At least kush isn't in here.

God damn this stinks of insincerity and contrivance.

But whatever I'll deal with you later sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#156
You could also tunnel them into oblivion as their teammate, so I'm sure the scumteam is just quaking in their boots Yamato.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#160
On September 27 2013 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Who gave WoS a high horse and why is he on it?

He's been dying N1 recently. You remember what that's like - the confidence it temporarily bestows.

The question is, is he overplaying it? I think so, but again, I'm willing to see what he's got before making that call ultimately.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#162
On September 27 2013 05:53 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Who gave WoS a high horse and why is he on it?

Postgame of Golden Sun.

Plus he got shot N1 in a big game.

Contrary to VE, I find it quite fitting for town WoS to act this way.

You misunderstand me - I fully expect WoS to have confidence. But his whole "OH FUCK ME I'M TOWN CRY CRY CRY CRY" seems overplayed. I did something similar, but I didn't write a whole post on the matter - only made a little joke about it. And I'm slightly more dramatic than WoS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:57 GMT
#165
WHICH IS WHY I'M SAYING I'M WILLING TO WAIT YAMATO FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 20:59 GMT
#173
It's not a read *massaging my temples, counting to 10*

Look dude, it was an observation. It was a fucking observation made LESS THAN 10 minutes into the game. It's not a read, I explicitly said I'm waiting to actually read him until he contributes something. Explicitly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 21:02 GMT
#184
Cool well, I guess I'm glad we had this little chat Yamato.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 887
firebathero 869
actioN 372
Leta 107
Dewaltoss 92
Killer 55
soO 46
Bale 24
Aegong 22
Hm[arnc] 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
byalli490
shoxiejesuss468
kRYSTAL_5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9704
singsing1082
olofmeister980
ceh9573
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS43
trigger13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1223
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 32m
OSC
13h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.