• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8324 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 02:17 GMT
#24
/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:08 GMT
#45
looking forward to dying N1 for very different reasons
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:15 GMT
#50
On September 25 2013 13:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 13:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
looking forward to dying N1 for very different reasons

Are you playing just to troll at this point, Vayne?


No, you just got unlucky with the RNG. PM me if you wish to discuss any problems you have and I'd be glad to have a discussion.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:34 GMT
#52
On September 25 2013 13:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 13:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 25 2013 13:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 25 2013 13:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
looking forward to dying N1 for very different reasons

Are you playing just to troll at this point, Vayne?


No, you just got unlucky with the RNG. PM me if you wish to discuss any problems you have and I'd be glad to have a discussion.

I don't even understand what you're talking about.


Then I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 19:02 GMT
#103
ready to start whenever, signups like just opened so pretty sure everyone is ready to go
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 20:25 GMT
#122
##votealmar

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 20:29 GMT
#129
idk what is going on, but even allianced they don't outnumber us quite yet. anyone not voting for palmar reminds me of the movie rounders
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#135
On September 27 2013 05:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
idk what is going on, but even allianced they don't outnumber us quite yet. anyone not voting for palmar reminds me of the movie rounders

Just wait before coming to any rash conclusions


what do you mean? The cops have no day powers so it's not like he's trying anything.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#164
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 20:58 GMT
#169
On September 27 2013 05:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Wait, are you going to play serious?


What do you mean? I have no decision in whether I play serious or not. RNG
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 21:00 GMT
#175
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 21:02 GMT
#185
On September 27 2013 06:01 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.

LAL is not a perfect policy.


No, it's a horrible policy but this game will be a lot easier without people lying. The cops have a QT so they can figure out all the night action shit themselves when the time comes for it. Don't need any regular townies trying to fuck everything up
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 21:04 GMT
#188
On September 27 2013 06:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

Ok cool. You roll the dice ->random.org<-
Who is it?


Thats how I decide my playstyle.

this game I rolled basic neanderthal
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#192
On September 27 2013 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:01 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.

LAL is not a perfect policy.


No, it's a horrible policy but this game will be a lot easier without people lying. The cops have a QT so they can figure out all the night action shit themselves when the time comes for it. Don't need any regular townies trying to fuck everything up

While I don't disagree, I won't be basing my lynch on people claiming scum in their first post on D1.


A vote isn't set in stone, can pressure them to actually post something more then hurp durp im scum to see what they really are.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2013 21:21 GMT
#211
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?


##unvote

##vote: Grackaroni

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 02:52 GMT
#336
is that a scum claim?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 02:53 GMT
#337
Also I don't approve of hosts telling dead people information, so if that was the case then I am surprised.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 04:33 GMT
#383
What is weird about yamato is that his filter reads very similar to persona, but i'm not really posting anything im observing right now. just watching really
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 05:01 GMT
#400
On September 27 2013 13:59 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:46 hiro protagonist wrote:
I find Palmar really hard to read... so far his play is less trolly than Im used to. His post in the first part of the game pusherd discussion along, some points for that. So far, he is in the null column. Lets see what he brings to the table.

@WoS, Hiro Protagonist is the Protagonist of 'Snow Crash'. Hacker, worlds greatest swordsman, pizza delivery guy funny that they 2 people on TL with that tag play Mafia.


Him claiming to be part of the scumteam is not trolling?
lol.


I didnt say he wasn't trolling, just that he was less trolly. hes trolled waaaayyy hard than this.

VA, your here, and actively lurking hardcore. reads? opinons? any thing at all to give me a reason not to lynch you?


nothing really of substance has been said yet, just a lot of ego battles and stuff. So nope no reason for you to not lynch me yet.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 05:02 GMT
#401
I do have a few reads though yes, but no point in divulging them yet.
I come in for the scraps
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason101
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3441
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe287
ToD241
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 32m
INu's Battles
14h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.