• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7593 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 22:17 GMT
#7
Oh fuck yes /in
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:31 GMT
#571
I like the idea of random lynching if we can develop a way to randomize it so it is truly random.

VE looks town so far. WoS hopefully town.

Palmar looks like Palmar.

I'd like to lynch VA or Oats.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:40 GMT
#583
On September 28 2013 00:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I like the idea of random lynching if we can develop a way to randomize it so it is truly random.

VE looks town so far. WoS hopefully town.

Palmar looks like Palmar.

I'd like to lynch VA or Oats.

plesase why.


VA because of Noir. You because I wanted to see your reaction.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

Look at this guy he is obviously mafia etc etc.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:46 GMT
#598
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:50 GMT
#605
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:54 GMT
#609
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:56 GMT
#613
On September 28 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE are you mafia? I expected mafia to jump all over that vote on oats.

And look, you're jumping all over it.

Are you retarded? You voted with no reasoning, what the fuck do you expect? Why is it exclusively scum that would call out a vote against someone with no reasoning provided?


It's probably the easiest thing for scum to pick out. If you were town, you'd have realized that it was bait for somebody to call me out on it, and I figured if Oats was mafia he'd be like WOW obvious scum here. I get the best reads when people think I'm scum--Speaking of which, do check noir I want to know your read of me there.


what?


If you were scum, I'd think you'd yell at me for making a terrible vote like that.

ok so im not scum.
Cool.

Thanks for taking your vote off me and putting it somewhere else.


You so paranoid, I don't feel like taking the time to ##Unvote. Oh, there we go! It is interesting that you care about that 1 vote on you.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:58 GMT
#614
Palmar if you set up the Random lynch I'm down.

VE I still think you're town, but the vote was a reaction test for Oats.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:03 GMT
#622
I'm watcher btw.

I have some people I don't want to lynch, but nobody I'd particularly say I'd want to lynch over random lynching.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:27 GMT
#646
WoS is looking townier by the minute folks.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:56 GMT
#662
On September 28 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:51 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne played pretty straight up the last scum game, Golden Sun.
So yeah this kinda really weird dispassive play is town vayne.
Rayn, thoughts?

Nono. Vayne can still be scum. Trying to meta vayne is silly.

It works.
If he plays properly, he might be scum. If he plays non properly, he is town.


Hey, that's my claim to fame buddy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 17:12 GMT
#669
I haven't read your points on Yamato, VE.

From what I can see in Yamato's filter, he is yelling at people for wanting to RNG lynch and telling people to find scum. He then does a spite lynch on VA. Does this seem counter-intuitive to you, VE? In Noir Yamato was obviously town, this seems a bit different to me.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 18:38 GMT
#772
I see Koshi was chosen as the candidate. Would vote totes. All hail the RNG

Based on feel Yamato is my first choice of scum.

Work for next 8 hrs bleh
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 21:26 GMT
#900
On September 28 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 06:23 yamato77 wrote:
On September 28 2013 06:22 Blazinghand wrote:
like imo this weird posturing from yamato just makes him look scummier. I think he's trying to feel for some kind of wagon on me, or maybe discredit me? Like, if he really thinks I'm scum, why wouldn't he just vote me? yamato is very aggressive and a town yamato wouldn't hesitate.

You are quite retarded as town.

Like it's really REALLY hard for me to not take this as a scumslip. LMAO


Reading from work and i feel the need to +1 this.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 21:32 GMT
#907
Oh im not back im just lurking and reading on my phone.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 21:41 GMT
#911
On September 28 2013 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
WoS is looking townier by the minute folks.

I know I keep giving you townreads when you're useless but I don't know if I can give you one this game since you're also playing in Noire. That post gives me the jibblies especially when half the town disagrees with you atm and the other half is afk.


Since I'm on break I'll respond to this. Idk if I can say this but I'm town in noire. Of course if I was mafia i would lie about that so take it for what its worth.

I don't plan to be useless, nor am i in noir (look at everyone who thinks im mafia, lol, you only get that when you actively lynch town). But anyway, i read you as town for now. I dont even know what scum wos looks like.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 21:44 GMT
#913
Soz, lets lynch dat random koshi. Id vote but bolding is nigh impossible on my phone.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 28 2013 02:32 GMT
#1005
Why am I on none of these scumteams? I feel so left out!

Fun fact: if i were the sole member left of my team, i would be forced to bus myself. In other news, home in 1hr to do things in thread.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 28 2013 03:32 GMT
#1015
Just to cement this in: We are lynching Koshi today

Why? Because his name was randomly generated from the 19 players we currently have in the game--And that, my dear friends, is epic. So epic that you cannot even comprehend the magnitude; for we are part of TL mafia history. If our sacrifice--his name Koshi as it stands--bleeds the blood of black or red, forever shall this game be praised. Townies everywhere will rejoice in future games. Holding hands, random lynching on the first day for glory. If this man bleeds green or blue, then shall this day live forever in infamy; a testament to our incompetence.

People to watch out for in the meantime while we conceive history:

Yamato

Completely against a random lynch. This notion is fine, but he seems hypocritical about the idea. At the same time he advocates so strongly against lynching people randomly and promotes scumhunting, he decides to vote for VA out of spite. Spite lynching is as well as a random lynch in essence. In addition, he votes me for seemingly no reason. This creates much butthurt; I thought we were friends. Yamato's first post in the past two games he's been town created the thought of him being blatantly town. In aperture I was mafia, but I still saw the shining radiance of his towniness from his early posting. Same with another game that I'm not allowed to mention as of yet. This game I'm not getting the impression that Yamato is town early and it bothers me. Also a perceived scumslip happened at some point. If we were not being completely badass this game he would most likely have my vote.

ShaioPi

Filter is a lot of one liners that don't say much atm. Would like to see more from him concerning todays lynch. I didn't like this post:
On September 27 2013 21:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
Golden Sun mafia grack's first post:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Hi I'm Grack and I am Town.


In here first post:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Hello Palmar, I am eager to help your mafia organization. Please tell me your mafia teammates so that I know not to shoot them tonight.


The first is akin to kenpachi, not necessarily pure trolling, in here is more trolling like a lot more.

On the whole idea of random lynching, statistically speaking he is correct that random lynching is better, not that I am agreeing with random lynch, since I prefer choosing the lynch by myself. So there can be town motivation for promoting randomlynching.


He gives a meta read on Grack's first post, but fails to come to a conclusion about it. In a later post he says that Grack is 'nullish'. I'm not sure why he's bringing up this point if it doesn't point to a town or scum Grack.

This guy
On September 27 2013 16:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey everyone, I just got my role pm. Just as a heads up, I'm gonna pretty much entire day tomorrow, and I'll be back like Saturday night. I'll try to see if I can squeeze in an hour or so on Saturday night to play. Sorry I can't be too helpful on D1.

GLHF!


-.-

I'd like an explanation of this:

On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.


Certainly not the impression I garnered. FT was scum with Yamato in one game, yeah? I'm interested to find out why Yamato's actions make him town in his eyes.

A couple townreads, a lot of null reads because I haven't even opened the filters of some people yet. And lurkers.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 28 2013 03:33 GMT
#1016
##Vote: Koshi
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 887
firebathero 869
actioN 372
Leta 107
Dewaltoss 92
Killer 55
soO 46
Bale 24
Aegong 22
Hm[arnc] 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
byalli490
shoxiejesuss468
kRYSTAL_5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9704
singsing1082
olofmeister980
ceh9573
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS43
trigger13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1223
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 32m
OSC
13h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.