• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#4
/in

Multiple scumteams = yay.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 22 2013 22:20 GMT
#8
First nights nothing will happen. This game will be so epic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 25 2013 23:43 GMT
#64
On September 26 2013 08:40 debears wrote:
Btw. I'm going to try to analze this game from a town perspective and post it postgame.

Might not be the best, but it might help out.

If anyone would like to help out, pm me <3

Sure, but I will post it ingame.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 25 2013 23:44 GMT
#65
Also won't be the best probably, but it might help out.

Would be cool if all town helps me, don't pm me though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 11:20 GMT
#78
Should just change Pandain wih Zealos in list tbh.
I am not kidding.

Zealos doesn't deserve to be in the game over Pandain.

Too bad you didn't use the OP that has that paragraph.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 13:16 GMT
#82
Would be somewhat hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 13:48 GMT
#87
On September 26 2013 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 20:20 Koshi wrote:
Should just change Pandain wih Zealos in list tbh.
I am not kidding.

Zealos doesn't deserve to be in the game over Pandain.

Too bad you didn't use the OP that has that paragraph.

Im sorry, what? Since when is game priority based on how deserving you are?

It's in some OPs. But not in this one.

Also it's my opinion. Based on that game where Zealos was VT and didn't give 2 fucks and got himself modkilled.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 16:40 GMT
#94
On September 27 2013 01:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I know this is completely unrelated to anything, but I didn't know where to put it (since I'm dead in LXII).
Someone needs to make Personality Mafia 3 so I can be Koshi.

dnu dnu dnu dnu dnu


What 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 18:33 GMT
#98
ahh you got to pretend to be someone else.
Yeah I say dnu sometimes.

tss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 19:16 GMT
#105
Poor guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 20:46 GMT
#151
Oh hi all.

This will be a good game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#155
WoS don't worry this game. Pretty sure you won't get nk night 1. You ain't that good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 20:57 GMT
#168
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Wait, are you going to play serious?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 20:58 GMT
#171
On September 27 2013 05:57 Blazinghand wrote:

BH sad he rolled SQum again D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:00 GMT
#177
Game solved. lets go home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:03 GMT
#186
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

Ok cool. You roll the dice ->random.org<-
Who is it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:09 GMT
#199
I got no problem lynching Grack.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:11 GMT
#202
On September 27 2013 06:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:09 Koshi wrote:
I got no problem lynching Grack.

hah. I actually would be less inclined to propose a random lynch as mafia because I'm more comfortable being in control of the lynch.

I find that argument compelling.
##vote Grackaroni
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:19 GMT
#209
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?

Tell me what you would do if we say:
1) mafia
2) trolling
3) trolling mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:27 GMT
#218
I don't understand your case.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 47
Lowko20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23597
firebathero 2391
Bisu 761
Hyuk 639
Horang2 439
BeSt 211
Larva 196
EffOrt 142
Mini 134
Light 127
[ Show more ]
Soma 115
Leta 103
Rush 78
ZerO 68
Killer 67
Barracks 67
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 53
Pusan 47
soO 46
Sharp 38
Sexy 38
Aegong 31
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Mind 23
sorry 22
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 12
Mong 11
zelot 11
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 175
XaKoH 146
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1225
byalli954
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
crisheroes852
Other Games
gofns38399
singsing1781
olofmeister1060
B2W.Neo151
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH54
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 28m
OSC
11h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 28m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.