• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8192 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 23:06 GMT
#62
Same here. /in if there is a free slot after ShiaoPi. Otherwise /replace
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 03:05 GMT
#74
VE left off the player list?! This injustice cannot stand!!!!
-looks like a pretty stacked game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 18:29 GMT
#96
Whoever hosts that better make me a personality. Or they will face the wrath of the Grackaroni...
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 18:58 GMT
#102
I'm good with starting in an hour.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 19:16 GMT
#106
On September 27 2013 04:11 Pandain wrote:
fucking grackaroni

LOL <3 Pandain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#132
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Hello Palmar, I am eager to help your mafia organization. Please tell me your mafia teammates so that I know not to shoot them tonight.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:31 GMT
#137
On September 27 2013 05:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Hello Palmar, I am eager to help your mafia organization. Please tell me your mafia teammates so that I know not to shoot them tonight.


Now that would be pushing it dude, I want my team to win.

It's not a big deal I'll tell you mine first so that you know you can trust me. My team is Chairman Ray and BH
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#140
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:36 GMT
#146
Ok the two players with the most games played on TL agree random lynches are good. You can't argue with that.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:57 GMT
#166
WoS's posts at the endgame of golden sun match up with the mindset he's showing here.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 20:59 GMT
#174
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Because it's not alignment indicative. Palmar definitely planned to post that pre-game and I just enjoy trolling.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:01 GMT
#178
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:04 GMT
#189
On September 27 2013 06:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

Ok cool. You roll the dice ->random.org<-
Who is it?

I read a previous game where Palmar had a website dedicated for the lynch where we set aside a time and when it hits that time the player it lands on is who we lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:07 GMT
#193
Mafia players are lynched 24.0% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.1% of the time.
-TL mafia database

Odds are even higher in this game. 6/19. It's so easy to just push off a lynch on to a townie day1 without anyone gathering suspicion from it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:08 GMT
#196
On September 27 2013 06:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:03 Koshi wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

Ok cool. You roll the dice ->random.org<-
Who is it?

I read a previous game where Palmar had a website dedicated for the lynch where we set aside a time and when it hits that time the player it lands on is who we lynch.

This is something more along the lines of something I'd submit to. Something not manipulable.

lol you don't want to follow the random lynch where I tell you the random player we lynch? WTF

Random lynch is Palmar gogo.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:08 GMT
#197
First person to vote Palmar besides Vayne is cordially invited into my town circle of trust. It's very prestigious.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:10 GMT
#201
On September 27 2013 06:09 Koshi wrote:
I got no problem lynching Grack.

hah. I actually would be less inclined to propose a random lynch as mafia because I'm more comfortable being in control of the lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:13 GMT
#203
On September 27 2013 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:09 Koshi wrote:
I got no problem lynching Grack.

hah. I actually would be less inclined to propose a random lynch as mafia because I'm more comfortable being in control of the lynch.

I find that argument compelling.
##vote Grackaroni

My only regret is that I had but one life to give for the random lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:18 GMT
#207
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2013 21:21 GMT
#210
On September 27 2013 06:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?

Tell me what you would do if we say:
1) mafia
2) trolling
3) trolling mafia

I have no idea what I would do just a genuine curiosity. all 3 are wrong by the way random lynches are pro-town. Palmar thinks so as well.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 47
Lowko20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23597
firebathero 2391
Bisu 761
Hyuk 639
Horang2 439
BeSt 211
Larva 196
EffOrt 142
Mini 134
Light 127
[ Show more ]
Soma 115
Leta 103
Rush 78
ZerO 68
Killer 67
Barracks 67
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 53
Pusan 47
soO 46
Sharp 38
Sexy 38
Aegong 31
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Mind 23
sorry 22
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 12
Mong 11
zelot 11
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 175
XaKoH 146
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1225
byalli954
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
crisheroes852
Other Games
gofns38399
singsing1781
olofmeister1060
B2W.Neo151
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH54
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 27m
OSC
11h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 27m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.