• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8339 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 17:29 GMT
#20
golden sun dark dawn was embarassing, can't believe I played it through

/in though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 10 2013 17:22 GMT
#43
the last time DP lived for a long time was in les mis and he was survivor lolol

I also tend to keep better players around as scum for WIFOM (well not doing that anymore, but maybe some one noticed anyway)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 22:58 GMT
#129
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:02 GMT
#134
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:08 GMT
#137
On September 12 2013 08:04 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.


So you must obviously think the supposed scumslip (and semi-wagon) on him are legitimate then since you are defending him?

Why can he not fight this himself by just "proving his townieness" if he's so surely town? Won't time tell anyways?

Since when are two votes early day 1 a nail in the coffin by any meaning?


Votes are the only legitimate action in mafia, and I spotted two aleady tossed.

I like to be in the thick of the game instead of a spectator so ill always speak my mind whether you like it or not.

A wrong vote is a wrong vote, you sound upset that I stopped your shitty wagon so early.

Now to you,

Why were you so quick to bandwagon on such a stupid reason?

Why are you so ready to vote for anyone that isn't you?

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:14 GMT
#143
On September 12 2013 08:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 08:04 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 08:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?


because I dont want town lynched

because thats how you win the game

SnB is more nonchalant as town and as scum he plays very uptight and takes forever to post. Here he's firing off posts at will. this isn't scum SnB im already sure.


So you must obviously think the supposed scumslip (and semi-wagon) on him are legitimate then since you are defending him?

Why can he not fight this himself by just "proving his townieness" if he's so surely town? Won't time tell anyways?

Since when are two votes early day 1 a nail in the coffin by any meaning?


Votes are the only legitimate action in mafia, and I spotted two aleady tossed.

I like to be in the thick of the game instead of a spectator so ill always speak my mind whether you like it or not.

A wrong vote is a wrong vote, you sound upset that I stopped your shitty wagon so early.

Now to you,

Why were you so quick to bandwagon on such a stupid reason?

Why are you so ready to vote for anyone that isn't you?



If my wagon was so shitty, why do you think it'll actually garner votes? That's a huge contradiction in mindset there.

For your questions,

Why not? We need to talk about something day 1. Votes are the best ways to get people to talk. Especially when the people you vote are doing/saying questionable things for a town player



A huge contradiction is saying that I thought it would garner votes when I never once say that. No need to make up lies now if you're scum. The fact that you're wasting time switching your vote from town to another town member is deeply concerning to me, and you can bet your ass I'm not gonna let you get away with shit tier play.

Votes are a way to stir up shit with not actually doing anything, which is exactly what you've accomplished so far.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:18 GMT
#150
that's actually an interesting quote you just responded to SnB, I missed that.

@grackaroni why specifically were you concerned with what SnB thought of me? Sounds like trying to see if you should jump on the wagon too at some point.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:20 GMT
#153
On September 12 2013 08:18 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:08 VayneAuthority wrote:

A wrong vote is a wrong vote, you sound upset that I stopped your shitty wagon so early.



The bolded infers that you thought the wagon would gain momentum.

Anyways, what you are doing is extremely dumb or scum. I'm dropping this line of thought for now for a reason


agree to disagree then. In the bolded I implied that I stopped any chance of such a wagon occurring; not necessarily that it would happen. Although this doesnt even matter so I dont know why the fuck we are arguing about it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:21 GMT
#154
On September 12 2013 08:18 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw Vayne have you played much with kush?


yup ive played as scum with him in that same game, but he changed his meta in persona so I reserve judgement on him thus far
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:32 GMT
#160
this time im his town buddy bro

also you were serial killer in that game so you were just leading on anything LOL

@papasmurf it was just that game. he usually just fucks around as town but randomly started writing cases and shit in persona
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 23:36 GMT
#162
that's probably not fake, just how he types tbh lol

my 2 cents
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 00:50 GMT
#177
maybe this will put grackaroni at ease, aperture is done now so can quote it I suppose.

On August 31 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
cephiro, felkyr, obviousone all scum lol

this game is easy so far

cephiro - get softly discredited by multiple people for "caring about the game" when I play differently every game so it's just an excuse to have an opinion. My case is promptly swept under the rug and nobody ever mentions him again until he responds to my post.

Felkyr - how long did it take you to make that entrance post, an hour?

obviousone - Instead of going with town sentiment and finding me scummy he immediately jumps to a 3rd party conclusion since he knows I'm not on his scumteam. Very strange conclusion to draw this early in the game.



that's my fifth post into that game, and 2 of 3 were scum. My early gut reads are usually pretty solid.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:03 GMT
#186
yea not just him WoS, the blubbdavid guy did the same thing -_- just posted a one liner and peaced out. Wouldn't mind a vig taking out either of those guys. If they aren't going to give us content, I don't want to be the one stuck at lylo with them.

and I see you spotted the same thing I did in that grackaroni post, so glad we're on the same page. I disagree on that alone being vote worthy, but it definitely got me suspicious.

I think I can safely say you aren't 3rd party this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#191
On September 12 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea not just him WoS, the blubbdavid guy did the same thing -_- just posted a one liner and peaced out. Wouldn't mind a vig taking out either of those guys. If they aren't going to give us content, I don't want to be the one stuck at lylo with them.

and I see you spotted the same thing I did in that grackaroni post, so glad we're on the same page. I disagree on that alone being vote worthy, but it definitely got me suspicious.

I think I can safely say you aren't 3rd party this game

We're not going to be stuck at LYLO period. Town is going to fucking WIN a game.

I am curious about your non-3P read on me. What specifically do you notice as my '3P' play? Did you have me pegged in Aperture?


debears are you in this game? Don't see you on the player list.

it was more of a joke since I've been randomly calling you 3rd party lately. And I don't think I really even looked at you once in aperture so no. I was 3rd party as well and more focused on doin' my fake claim thing and annoying people for the lols.

I think it goes back to that basterd mini game where you didn't give two shits about the game so for me 3rd party WoS = doesn't care and you clearly care with that first post. But I think you told me in another game that the circumstances were different blhah blah something
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#193
wow so debears was lying that whole time about being suspicious of my aggressive play.

that changes a lot my friend, that slip could be your un-doing...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#198
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:17 GMT
#202
On September 12 2013 12:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro


What?


On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?



On September 12 2013 08:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
##Vote Vayne Authority



am I misinterpreting this? You are suspicious of me defending my townread so early right? and you just played with me in aperture where you would know it's not weird that I have strong reads early at all. that is the disconnect here im having. Before you were just an unnamed person that I thought didnt know me but now I've seen you have played with me before. recently even.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:21 GMT
#204
On September 12 2013 12:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro


What?


On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?



On September 12 2013 08:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
##Vote Vayne Authority



am I misinterpreting this? You are suspicious of me defending my townread so early right? and you just played with me in aperture where you would know it's not weird that I have strong reads early at all. that is the disconnect here im having. Before you were just an unnamed person that I thought didnt know me but now I've seen you have played with me before. recently even.


I played with you in Aperature where I only read through 60 pages and I didn't have any real solid reads.

I didn't even get to actually play that game. How can I compare that one game that I didn't really play to all of your games?


I mean it was in the first few pages of the game...if you're saying you got no impression from me for that entire game then so be it. I'm not even gonna make a case on that since I know I can do better. Just you're really fishy to me right now, but active at least.

Better off waking up tomorrow and seeing what the lurkers scrounged up and re-evaluating from there.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 03:27 GMT
#209
there was a perspective issue where I thought everybody reads the game as I do when I join games. I figured you would see a made a reads post very early into the game but that was not the case from what you tell me. It was a bad perspective, and im done with comparing this to another game. See you guys tomorrow.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 16:04 GMT
#333
lol axlegreaser posts are deadly, can never understand. caught up now and ill be making a big post shortly
I come in for the scraps
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft231
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 535
Stork 220
ggaemo 171
Leta 143
PianO 59
Hyuk 31
yabsab 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 786
Reynor3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King295
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 841
C9.Mang0331
Sick158
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2198
League of Legends
• Lourlo1334
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 22m
Online Event
5h 22m
FEL
10h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.