• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8544 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 16 2013 08:24 GMT
#56
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 16 2013 10:16 GMT
#58
^ Kush is really good at giving "nothing" effort.
I would take the promised 110% and never let go.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 16 2013 10:45 GMT
#60
This has nothing to do with Kush personally, I just think giving no effort is bad because you will get mislynched a lot. I am going to point to NWM where people got lynched close to endgame for not typing a single message but still voting.

But Kush said recently that he didn't put in any effort in his last 5 town games, I don't know if this is true but if it is true then I would love to see him roll town and give 110% effort.

Also, it was a bit of a joke. meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 16 2013 20:13 GMT
#69
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona:_Trinity_Soul

Is it this the series? 1 season with 26 episodes?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 16 2013 20:30 GMT
#72
On August 17 2013 05:27 Umasi wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_4:_The_Animation

Thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 17 2013 20:33 GMT
#76
On August 17 2013 07:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 19:45 Koshi wrote:
But Kush said recently that he didn't put in any effort in his last 5 town games, I don't know if this is true but if it is true then I would love to see him roll town and give 110% effort.


i never said this wtf!!
My problem is that often the game will start at a bad time of the week for me, and at the start of the game there are so many pages so quickly that I can't read everything.

Ok. :D. Thought you said something in those lines. soz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 10:59 GMT
#141
PERSONA!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:09 GMT
#147
On August 20 2013 20:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Self-aware millers and survivor claim please before D1. If you don't we lynch you after if you do.

I was thinking the same.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:18 GMT
#154
Ok, survivor might not want to claim. The self-aware miller should claim though. Dnu why he shouldn't claim instantly. Silly role.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:35 GMT
#171
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:37 GMT
#174
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 11:41 GMT
#176
On August 20 2013 20:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:37 Koshi wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:36 yamato77 wrote:
On August 20 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
If I roll survivor I will just claim with my first post and afk the rest of the game. Biggest chance to success.

...

Did you not read your role PM or something?

I did and I was disappointed.

Because you rolled scum again?

Lol.

You make me feel better :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:18 GMT
#200
So what will we do with useless players and afkers? Lynching them is not working out for town lately D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:28 GMT
#205
On August 20 2013 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi what's your read on Oats and why did you immediately change your mind on survivor claim thingy when Oats and yamato posted?

I was talking more about the self aware miller part. Dnu. Survivor shouldn't claim if he wants to play his role like that. Also your point about if we know there is a survivor we know there isn't an SK is really scummy rayn. Cuz SK is scum their problem.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:33 GMT
#207
On August 20 2013 21:31 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 21:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 20 2013 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi what's your read on Oats and why did you immediately change your mind on survivor claim thingy when Oats and yamato posted?

I was talking more about the self aware miller part. Dnu. Survivor shouldn't claim if he wants to play his role like that. Also your point about if we know there is a survivor we know there isn't an SK is really scummy rayn. Cuz SK is scum their problem.

¿?

For the first 2 days it is solely scum their problem. Got to find scummies as town. Got to find SK as scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 14:38:21
August 20 2013 12:35 GMT
#209
On August 20 2013 20:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 20:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Self-aware millers and survivor claim please before D1. If you don't we lynch you after if you do.

I was thinking the same.

about the self-aware miller

(survivor can fuck off)

EDIT: ok so I already edited one of my posts instead of quoting it. But I am pretty sure the above post was the original one.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:41 GMT
#213
True, but at this point you need to play like there isn't one. Survivor claim shouldn't change that. Or a lack off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:43 GMT
#215
I just realized that it was n0 D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 12:52 GMT
#220
On August 20 2013 21:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Damn it I was really hoping to be WaveofShadow the shadow.
So here's a question ladies. It's N0. Someone is gonna die in ~20 hours.
Why are we painting targets on ourselves this early when we don't have a lynch yet?

Shouldn't we help the town cop/doc/vigi to help pick their targets -_-

Also, my conspiracies vibes are tingling. I have a strong feeling you rolled scum but not a Shadow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 20 2013 13:09 GMT
#231
On August 20 2013 22:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 22:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
So you do the same thing as Yamato, WoS.
Interesting.

Wat?
So Rayn if you don't die tonight does that mean I can consider you scum?

Don't you consider everybody as scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12303
Rain 1516
Artosis 836
White-Ra 221
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4320
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1470
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1850
WinterStarcraft8
Other Games
summit1g7799
shahzam679
ArmadaUGS641
JimRising 627
Day[9].tv570
C9.Mang0318
ViBE130
Maynarde121
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta35
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1376
• Day9tv570
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 55m
OSC
12h 55m
Stellar Fest
12h 55m
OSC
23h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.