• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 13 2013 23:42 GMT
#77
/in

I promise I won't get modkilled.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 14 2013 15:29 GMT
#81
##Summon Marvellosity
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 19 2013 03:21 GMT
#133
I would hope your posts are ultra-quality.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 28 2013 22:40 GMT
#270
/confirm
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 22:32 GMT
#283
On August 30 2013 06:05 iGrok wrote:
/confirm

wat
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 00:10 GMT
#290
so, uh

who's mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:30 GMT
#552
WoS tell me what to read
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#558
On August 30 2013 21:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:30 yamato77 wrote:
WoS tell me what to read

Well you can read Clarity's stuff on me and decide if I'm lynchworthy.
You can figure out if Geript is scum or not (some people in the thread have decided he is).
You can attempt to read anything Alakaslam has posted and figure some of that shit out.

I'm not sure if anything else in the thread is relevant thus far.

I see people mentioning Cora; worth looking at?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#564
On August 30 2013 21:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:38 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:30 yamato77 wrote:
WoS tell me what to read

Well you can read Clarity's stuff on me and decide if I'm lynchworthy.
You can figure out if Geript is scum or not (some people in the thread have decided he is).
You can attempt to read anything Alakaslam has posted and figure some of that shit out.

I'm not sure if anything else in the thread is relevant thus far.

I see people mentioning Cora; worth looking at?


Cora = dandel. Why are you not reading the thread.

Why are YOU not reading? I'm specifically asking WHAT TO READ because the start of this wonderful game was a gigantic pile of shit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:45 GMT
#568
On August 30 2013 21:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:42 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:38 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:30 yamato77 wrote:
WoS tell me what to read

Well you can read Clarity's stuff on me and decide if I'm lynchworthy.
You can figure out if Geript is scum or not (some people in the thread have decided he is).
You can attempt to read anything Alakaslam has posted and figure some of that shit out.

I'm not sure if anything else in the thread is relevant thus far.

I see people mentioning Cora; worth looking at?


Cora = dandel. Why are you not reading the thread.

Why are YOU not reading? I'm specifically asking WHAT TO READ because the start of this wonderful game was a gigantic pile of shit.

you could just read the thread

a silly suggestion i know

no
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#571
On August 30 2013 21:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:45 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:42 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:38 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:30 yamato77 wrote:
WoS tell me what to read

Well you can read Clarity's stuff on me and decide if I'm lynchworthy.
You can figure out if Geript is scum or not (some people in the thread have decided he is).
You can attempt to read anything Alakaslam has posted and figure some of that shit out.

I'm not sure if anything else in the thread is relevant thus far.

I see people mentioning Cora; worth looking at?


Cora = dandel. Why are you not reading the thread.

Why are YOU not reading? I'm specifically asking WHAT TO READ because the start of this wonderful game was a gigantic pile of shit.

you could just read the thread

a silly suggestion i know

no

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I read your filter

##Vote: Dandel Ion
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#573
On August 30 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
No you didn't

I'ts not like there's a lot there.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 12:54 GMT
#576
On August 30 2013 21:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's why I can tell you didn't.

Until you actually play the game, I will vote you.

If you're town, it'll happen. If you're mafia, it won't. Problem Dandel solved.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:02 GMT
#585
WoS you are kinda playing weird.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:18 GMT
#601
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:21 GMT
#606
On August 30 2013 22:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:18 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.

This is a lie. Last game WoS was all like "guis let's not find scum in n0".

It's an attitude shift, though. He suggested that because he was playing SPRSRS, but this game he's all loose and stuff. I remember scum-WoS being like this in voice.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:23 GMT
#607
On August 30 2013 22:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:18 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.

It's a themed game, not a normal mini. I'm not going to play the same way. Look at PTP.
I'm kind of surprised you apparently found my play so towny in Persona despite everyone else in the thread disagreeing with you apparently. Personally I think it's the scum-goggles: you knew I was town therefore saw town motivation behind everything I did in that game (even though no one else did).

meh, it's possible

I'm poking and prodding. I got a late start to this and I need to feel my way around
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:31 GMT
#617
On August 30 2013 22:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:21 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:18 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.

This is a lie. Last game WoS was all like "guis let's not find scum in n0".

It's an attitude shift, though. He suggested that because he was playing SPRSRS, but this game he's all loose and stuff. I remember scum-WoS being like this in voice.

LOL Didn't I also specifically say I was much better at voice/live than text-based mafia?
Are you REALLY going to bring up TS mafia as an example yamato? That's shit bad, dude.
Are you scum?
I'd be impressed if you outed yourself this early before your activity even drops off.

Hapa plays relatively similar, I play relatively similar. It's not a stretch. Calm down, WoS. I just told you I'm not that interested in you atm.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:38 GMT
#629
On August 30 2013 21:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 14:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
While I have not read the role PM yet (DEAL WITH IT), I will probably have the same role as him (it's likely, but one can never be sure)


How original. This was just so fun the first five times someone did this that I can totally understand.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 19:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
Hello and good morning peoples.

In light of the truth and only the truth, I will henceforth play the game as such:
1) lurking
2) trolling
3) spamming
4) blatantly playing anti-town

are nowadays TOWNTELLS. Therefor, people doing these things I will consider confirmed town by sitemeta.
snb is automatically confirmed town because he always does 1) 2) and 4) (while attacking people for doing the same thing, which is actually town-point 4.5) btw )

Scumtells are now:
1) playing the game
2) being reasonable and/or calm
3) decent activity
4) being "pro-town"
5) trying to find a lynch (lynching is mean)

As such,
##Vote Koshi

With Regards,
Dandel, Master of Meta


Mafia podcast thread has an entire discussion about how mafia players will start to take advantage of the troll meta and there is no reason for a town player to play like this.

Proceeds to over the top troll.

Policy lynch time!

##Dandel Ion

oh, this was kita's first post

actually, he is a good lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 30 2013 13:49 GMT
#636
On August 30 2013 22:46 kitaman27 wrote:
By the way, I think people need to strongly consider multiple large mafia factions based on the OP and the fact that GreYMisT didn't want to rebalance from 31. A 6 man mafia team and 1-2 third party is really easy to rebalance, but something like 5-4-1 is much more difficult.

Seems weird that you're thinking about multiple scum teams.

Disappointed by the number of your buddies?
Writer@WriterYamato
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 210
SpeCial 124
ViBE88
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11809
Rain 873
Artosis 644
GuemChi 561
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox767
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6352
Liquid`RaSZi2393
shahzam650
WinterStarcraft471
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr58
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• musti20045 22
• davetesta7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur30
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 8m
INu's Battles
11h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 8m
OSC
22h 23m
Replay Cast
23h 8m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.