• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:39
CEST 04:39
KST 11:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7534 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 07 2013 15:39 GMT
#17
/in
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 07 2013 15:52 GMT
#20
Does this mean we're going to have to wait at least 7 years for episode 3 to come out?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 20 2013 13:38 GMT
#137
[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 28 2013 19:45 GMT
#252
/confirm
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 00:07 GMT
#287
Hi everybody!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:31 GMT
#553
On August 30 2013 14:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
While I have not read the role PM yet (DEAL WITH IT), I will probably have the same role as him (it's likely, but one can never be sure)


How original. This was just so fun the first five times someone did this that I can totally understand.

On August 30 2013 19:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
Hello and good morning peoples.

In light of the truth and only the truth, I will henceforth play the game as such:
1) lurking
2) trolling
3) spamming
4) blatantly playing anti-town

are nowadays TOWNTELLS. Therefor, people doing these things I will consider confirmed town by sitemeta.
snb is automatically confirmed town because he always does 1) 2) and 4) (while attacking people for doing the same thing, which is actually town-point 4.5) btw )

Scumtells are now:
1) playing the game
2) being reasonable and/or calm
3) decent activity
4) being "pro-town"
5) trying to find a lynch (lynching is mean)

As such,
##Vote Koshi

With Regards,
Dandel, Master of Meta


Mafia podcast thread has an entire discussion about how mafia players will start to take advantage of the troll meta and there is no reason for a town player to play like this.

Proceeds to over the top troll.

Policy lynch time!

##Dandel Ion
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:38 GMT
#559
On August 30 2013 21:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
KIIITTTAAAAAA
Do something awesome before you inevitably get shot tonight, k? Should we really lynch Dandel? This honestly doesn't seem like Scumdel----too much activity thus far.


Oh so you know that I'm town based on the implication that I will be shot? Excellent!

Yes, we should really lynch Dandel. What activity are you referring to? Outside the nonsense I see three words of value and that's being generous.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:44 GMT
#567
On August 30 2013 21:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Sorry, kita was the one who policy voted dandel, my bad. Same question to both kita and WoS still, I guess.


I'd consider WoS.

On August 30 2013 12:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Wait wat?
Dandel is the replacement?
Yay!


I find this reaction completely unbelievable as town.

On August 30 2013 15:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
How about how the fuck we're ever going to win this game with 12 people posting out of 30.
I'm so goddamn sick of lurk.


Overstated frustration.

A bunch of questions without any real purpose.

Signs of buddying in the thread.

And the statement about me getting shot.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:51 GMT
#575
On August 30 2013 16:19 Onegu wrote:
Slam stop for realz this like like the 6-7th pic or vid you have posted, one every other day is okish but this is just bad spam.


This was a very poor way to enter the thread.

FOS Onegu
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:56 GMT
#578
On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.


States that I wanted him dead as town in GoT in previous post. Infers that my scum meta is to want him dead because of I fear his abilities. Justifying vote based on false conclusion.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 12:58 GMT
#580
Invisible listed!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:07 GMT
#590
On August 30 2013 10:40 Blazinghand wrote:
I think I probably know cora better than you do. honestly the reason I'm antagonizing him is because 1) it's super hilarious to do so, and 2) his response to my antagonism will be telling of his alignment (even after he reads this). Since I didn't make a read on him based on his initial anger, I figured escalating was the best way to determine just how deep the butthurtitude goes. Cora's response to this will be alignment-indicative. He's not good enough to prevent it from being alignment-indicative, even after reading this paragraph.


Did you come to a conclusion from this BH? What response were you looking for that would indicate town or scum based on your knowledge of cora?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:27 GMT
#611
PSA: Asking people if they are scum is not very productive. Only in extremely rare cases will they reply "yes". Stating "I think you are scum" or "that action of yours is scummy" is a better response.

On August 30 2013 21:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do something awesome before you inevitably get shot tonight, k?


Wave, did you simply not consider that I might be mafia with this post?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:34 GMT
#621
On August 30 2013 21:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ooo! Can I help?
##Vote: Koshi


I find Koshi's attempt to use his role to benefit other roles incredibly pro-town. What exactly were you trying to help by making this vote? Did you have a mafia read on him? Do you disagree with my assessment?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:36 GMT
#627
On August 30 2013 22:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats, what makes Dandel the easiest target in the thread, and what makes me scum?
(The VA thing is believable.)

dandel hasnt done jack shit. And his scum meta is trolling the shit out of the thread. How is he not the easiest target.
You're scum for not doing shit


Just to be clear, you want to lynch me for pushing Dandel, which you view to be a valid scum suspect?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:38 GMT
#630
On August 30 2013 22:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ooo! Can I help?
##Vote: Koshi


I find Koshi's attempt to use his role to benefit other roles incredibly pro-town. What exactly were you trying to help by making this vote? Did you have a mafia read on him? Do you disagree with my assessment?

Kita, this tunnel is approaching Rayn territory. You're asking a lot of useless questions you could find out very easily by reading the thread. I thought he might have been scum since he 'agreed' with Clarity thinking I was scum but it turns out what he agreed with was my stance on lurkers.


No need to call it a tunnel or call me useless. It's a lot easier just to respond honestly. You made a vote that I disagree with. Your reasoning was weak and now I'm looking to better understand what you are thinking.

Do you disagree with my assessment that his role claim was incredibly pro-town?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:46 GMT
#633
By the way, I think people need to strongly consider multiple large mafia factions based on the OP and the fact that GreYMisT didn't want to rebalance from 31. A 6 man mafia team and 1-2 third party is really easy to rebalance, but something like 5-4-1 is much more difficult.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 13:48 GMT
#635
On August 30 2013 22:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:46 kitaman27 wrote:
By the way, I think people need to strongly consider multiple large mafia factions based on the OP and the fact that GreYMisT didn't want to rebalance from 31. A 6 man mafia team and 1-2 third party is really easy to rebalance, but something like 5-4-1 is much more difficult.


Well that's an odd thing to say. What exactly do you want us to consider?
Like, what changes in the way we're playing based on this possibility?


The trap of giving too much town cred to a scum player who kills or lynches another scum faction.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 14:02 GMT
#644
On August 30 2013 23:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey kita, I do appreciate that you tried to change topics, but can you please answer my question since I so nicely answered yours?

Do you still think Dandel is scum for the reasons you originally stated?


Yep.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 30 2013 14:05 GMT
#645
Stating that he has not read his role PM is playing against your win condition as either faction. I'm willing to give Dandel the benefit of the doubt that he is not trying to ruin the game, so that means he is likely lying.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
Rain 1584
GuemChi 927
sorry 48
NaDa 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever420
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g8107
taco 524
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox989
Mew2King67
Other Games
JimRising 555
WinterStarcraft520
C9.Mang0185
ViBE125
ZombieGrub17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick957
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 184
• davetesta28
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt282
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur584
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 21m
INu's Battles
8h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 21m
OSC
19h 36m
Replay Cast
20h 21m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.