• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6522 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 07 2013 16:13 GMT
#21
/in
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#26
Since this is likely to fill up hella quick (though I guess it can't start until after GoT is done...? but just in case) just making it known I will be mostly inactive until Sunday.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 17:37:06
August 08 2013 17:36 GMT
#45
On August 09 2013 02:31 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
On August 08 2013 18:39 mkfuba07 wrote:
On August 08 2013 18:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Screw it I just finished reading Aperture 1.
I'll make it work.

/in

I'm in the middle of reading it now, and I'm so ready for this.

Mwahahahahahahaha. You only think you're ready.

Haha, I fully expect this game to drive me completely insane. The possibilities appear to be literally endless, and my favorite scumhunting method involves narrowing down possibilities XD

Happy to play with you again. Hopefully this time I won't have to lynch you.

Edit: Realizing it now, we're 2/2 in the games we've played together I believe.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 08 2013 19:32 GMT
#49
On August 09 2013 02:47 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:31 mkfuba07 wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
On August 08 2013 18:39 mkfuba07 wrote:
On August 08 2013 18:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Screw it I just finished reading Aperture 1.
I'll make it work.

/in

I'm in the middle of reading it now, and I'm so ready for this.

Mwahahahahahahaha. You only think you're ready.

Haha, I fully expect this game to drive me completely insane. The possibilities appear to be literally endless, and my favorite scumhunting method involves narrowing down possibilities XD

Happy to play with you again. Hopefully this time I won't have to lynch you.

I hope not, you're a tough person to basically 1v1 against (and now that I've said that, we'll get customized roles XD). Always fun to play with though.

Edit: Hmmm, I only remember roulette, but 100% winrate when we're same faction sounds right.

We were different factions in Basterd but we both won.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#53
I still feel like it would be nice to wait until GoT is either over or at least has been going a while. I'm sure there are many people who want to play both.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 15 2013 17:32 GMT
#91
Mocsta join this goddamn game
JOIN IT
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 16 2013 15:20 GMT
#106
Um.
Me too.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 16 2013 15:59 GMT
#108
On August 17 2013 00:53 Mocsta wrote:
cakepie was with me ewhen I popped my Mafia cherry


highly analytical player

You were my cherry-popper.
I'll never forget my first time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 16 2013 23:15 GMT
#123
How does one acquire GP?
Is it anything like IP or RP?

Can I buy roles or extra KP with them?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 24 2013 00:06 GMT
#177
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

This had better be so you guys can each join individually.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 28 2013 07:03 GMT
#210
Alakaslam, I'm going to say this in advance.
I think I may have to ignore you this game, so I hope you're town.
I just can't understand you.
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Ever.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 28 2013 20:06 GMT
#262
/confirm
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 00:45 GMT
#309
Ladies and gentlemen:


+ Show Spoiler +
HAI
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 00:46 GMT
#310
On August 30 2013 09:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:22 geript wrote:
Slam is scum. Like 1000%.

Scuse me.



I salute thee but pleez.
Superfish to the alakaslizm ChickenMcFish squared. Howza I gotz reads this quik? Excuse me it is not 1996. NesQuik?

Hey so mebbe geript wansto keel me for my itemz uh? How you know if I gotz these uh?

And I think there ist a vote thread


Already talking about items, huh?
Geript whaddya think?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 00:50 GMT
#316
On August 30 2013 09:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh shit Wave hur.

Wave vote geript cause he scum.

You sultry temptress, you.
I don't think I'll be doing that JUST yet. I want to try for us to have a game where we're not at each other's throats for once.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:11 GMT
#340
On August 30 2013 10:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.

Behoove is a fun word.
I already stated pregame I'm just going to be ignoring Slam because it's not worth the headache.

There is defs a lot of butthurt spilling over into this game though.
See: Cora's vote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:14 GMT
#345
@VE
Bluelightz I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:15 GMT
#348
On August 30 2013 10:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.

Behoove is a fun word.
I already stated pregame I'm just going to be ignoring Slam because it's not worth the headache.

There is defs a lot of butthurt spilling over into this game though.
See: Cora's vote

Excuse me.

This is sensitive for this one too.

In ultimate hypocrisy; Attack Cora this game I be pissy at you. If this were the case his vote belongs on me, K?

But hijole, why Oats sir. Hast saith nothing and ist good town @ times

Shut up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:16 GMT
#350
On August 30 2013 10:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:05 Alakaslam wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
slam have we played in a game together before

Uh

I don't think so. I readers many that you were in though, including previous aperture games

Y doest thou ask?


i feel a great burden ahead of me

I dunno apparently he considers himself some sort of disciple of yours.
This unholy bastard amalgamation of Chezinu and BH and who knows what other foul trollishness.
I dare not speak any more of it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:31 GMT
#366
On August 30 2013 10:26 Blazinghand wrote:
The thing is cora I don't think this is alignment indicative. You're giving shit reasons and swearing at people would definitely be scum aligned (Trying to shit up the thread) if it weren't for the fact that I know you. I know how butthurt you get, how emotional you get, how irrational you are. How all the drama on TL Mafia just HAPPENS to swirl around you. You're clearly butthurt and don't even want to admit it, because let's be real here: you have no reason to be a dick to wave (even if he too is being a dick) and saying "fuck you" and your policy shit on Oats doesn't make sense. You're playing against town/thread cohesion which is fairly impressive given how hard it is to do that when the game is barely begun.

Three theories, none of which you like
1) cora is scum
2) cora is really really mind bogglingly bad
3) cora is butthurt

one of these fits quite well with your personality

What about
4) Cora is trying to get killed/lynched?
There are certainly a lot of people I'm going to have to ignore this game, golly gosh.

On August 30 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
@WoS I need a number on a scale from 1 to bitch please.

Where does 'Are you fo realz?!?!' fit?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
Nina 153
SpeCial 82
ViBE82
Nathanias 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12277
Artosis 548
NaDa 26
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever318
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g5453
Grubby2735
Liquid`RaSZi1870
shahzam656
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0264
JimRising 264
Trikslyr31
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 3m
INu's Battles
12h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 3m
OSC
23h 18m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.