• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6832 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 14:45 GMT
#5
/in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 28 2013 23:21 GMT
#273
/confirm
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:28 GMT
#612
VA playing game properly. Its scummy
CAn totally lynch WoS too.
And Kita for going after the easiest target in the thread
Cora I <3 you. REALLY!!
+ Show Spoiler +
uh no not really
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:32 GMT
#619
uh no clarity, kita voted for Dandel cause he thought dandel was trying that trolling scum shit. How is dandel not the easiest target in the thread?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:34 GMT
#623
On August 30 2013 22:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats, what makes Dandel the easiest target in the thread, and what makes me scum?
(The VA thing is believable.)

dandel hasnt done jack shit. And his scum meta is trolling the shit out of the thread. How is he not the easiest target.
You're scum for not doing shit
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:38 GMT
#631
Dandel town.

Lol........

Hi WoS, do you want to defend yourself?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:51 GMT
#637
hasnt happened yet kita lol....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 13:56 GMT
#640
what Clarity?
How does kita calling it a policy lynch nullify my point?
I dont understand.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:09 GMT
#648
Kita wants dandel dead and so far not much objection. WHAT PUSHING IS THERE TO DO CLARITYU?? ?? ? ? ?

kita scum mate
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:20 GMT
#655
I didnt see BH as trying to pick a fight kita, it felt to me like he was trying to get Cora to play the game properly.

Clarity, it wasnt a policy vote for dandel cause hes trolling, like that means when Dandel stops he would unvote. I dont see any of that. Im not taking it as a policy lynch, im taking it as intent to kill Dandel specifically because of his play.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:22 GMT
#657
dandel is obviously kidding in his first few posts...

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#660
also yeah he stopped trolling.

What dumb questions.....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:33 GMT
#663
I dont think you know what trolling is...

Think yamato after he got redchecked.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:33 GMT
#664
yay rayn voting for my targets. THis might be a bad thing though. I remember Cora in Titanic....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:43 GMT
#669
Dandel is posting useful shit.
On August 30 2013 22:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:27 kitaman27 wrote:
PSA: Asking people if they are scum is not very productive. Only in extremely rare cases will they reply "yes". Stating "I think you are scum" or "that action of yours is scummy" is a better response.

On August 30 2013 21:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do something awesome before you inevitably get shot tonight, k?


Wave, did you simply not consider that I might be mafia with this post?

Clerly kita, that was the most serious post I have made all game, and you should continue to look into it and be totally useful.
Do you honestly wonder why I like Dandel better than you right now?

Dandel, what do you mean by your 'approach?' By saying "I knew Geript was scum in a game I wasn't in,' you have no proof he would have been caught by you so it does little to show me that a scum Geript isn't difficult to catch.

What does proof have to do with anything and why would I need it?

I'm saying I "caught" him without even properly reading the thread, it's to emphasise how EZ it was.
I don't really give a shit if you believe me, you can keep believing he's best scum player world, I'm just curious why you want to talk me into thinking the same thing, when I empirically "know" this not to be the case.


On August 30 2013 22:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Uhm
I can understand wanting to lynch geript based on absolutely nothing

in fact, that was my second plan for re-entering the thread, but I went with this one.

So
I guess that means it's null to me

Actually come to think of it, I can too. Geript has been notoriously hard to catch as scum.
Fucking town-level insight right hurrrr

no, he's just annoying

not particularily hard to catch.

You say that, but aside from PTP where he outed himself, has scum Geript ever been caught?

I could tell he was scum in The Game real easy, and I was just skimming like half the thread (i wasn't in that game)
he didn't get generally caught IIRC and survived? not sure, too long ago and again i didnt follow too closely.

and then one game BH modconfirmed him so that doesn't count.

Really Dandel, that's what you're going with? 'I totes knew he was scum in The Game even though I wasn't even in it?'
Also I could swear he's won another scumgame too because I remember being more impressed by his scum record.

What's wrong with my approach?

On August 30 2013 22:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Uhm
I can understand wanting to lynch geript based on absolutely nothing

in fact, that was my second plan for re-entering the thread, but I went with this one.

So
I guess that means it's null to me


Its not like totally mindblowing, but its not all fluff.

Kita did post another post explaining why he thought Dandel was scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:44 GMT
#670
Clarity why are you defending Kita? You dont seemed all that convinced that he's town anyway...
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:45 GMT
#671
Bleh 1 more.
Kita already Voted for dandel, so all his analysis was in that post and the next one. There is literally nothing else for him to do.....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:48 GMT
#676
On August 30 2013 14:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
OH SHIT I DO MAGIC

DEAL WITH IT PEASANTS

town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 14:58 GMT
#681
nice vague question clarity..

I assume you mean if I think WoS and kita are scum together. Nope.
I think kita is more likely to flip scum than WoS though, hmm. Yeah.
Like kita comes into the thread and instantly has like 3 scumreads without questioning them really and all his questions to WoS seem tunneledish.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 30 2013 18:01 GMT
#802
I have no idea what BH is leading into, but felkyr posts the generic scum post. Apologizes for being a lurker, talks about setup which has no bearing on who he wants to lynch and does not post anything about wanting to lynch someone. Its like he was looking for things to discuss and, HEY I SEE SETUP SPECULATION. He posts that way after koshi claimed it too.
##vote felkyr
No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 238
Nina 130
ViBE79
SpeCial 75
Nathanias 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever297
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1931
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 276
Trikslyr28
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 59m
INu's Battles
11h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 59m
OSC
23h 14m
Replay Cast
23h 59m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.