• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6219 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 07 2013 15:23 GMT
#15
3-0 time in greymist games

/in
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 08 2013 20:32 GMT
#50
Should probably warn peiople about this.

My sister is getting married on Sunday, and my entire extended family is in our house, so there's 40+ people staying here. Ima be hella busy till like...Thursday

I won't get modkilled, but I won't be spamming that's for sure
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 08 2013 20:33 GMT
#51
Dw though lads, I brought a friend to back us up

[image loading]
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 13 2013 09:51 GMT
#75
BLAARGH
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 28 2013 19:29 GMT
#247
/confirm while eating home made cake
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 00:08 GMT
#289
Hey guys!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 00:11 GMT
#292
Huh, didn't know Kenpachi was playing
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 00:16 GMT
#294
And my mind is already blown this game...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 00:26 GMT
#300
Anywho, 1-2 things before I go to bed. Turns out in the third rendition of a greymist themed game, i don't get a role focused on yugi cards, so no heart of the cards shit this time .

Luckily i am town because i suck as mafia, and i can do the standard hassy-does-shit-that-helps-win-the-game. Also, my better half is here, which always get me going (bh to those who don't know)

SLEEP TIME LADS HF CYA TOMORROW
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:08 GMT
#512
Koshi, my other half may want that item because I don't trust him/her

That's how little I trust him/her. I don't know the gender
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:23 GMT
#516
On August 30 2013 19:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 19:08 Hassybaby wrote:
Koshi, my other half may want that item because I don't trust him/her

That's how little I trust him/her. I don't know the gender


Why is blazinghand (your better half, apparently) a good target to receive an item that might be really powerful in the hands of scum?


I don't mean BH in the post. It was just well established that BH and I are the same person back in Aperture 1.

I mean my other half in game, in terms of roles.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:28 GMT
#521
On August 30 2013 19:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 19:08 Hassybaby wrote:
Koshi, my other half may want that item because I don't trust him/her

That's how little I trust him/her. I don't know the gender

Please use names. him/her is who? And how do you know that your other half may want that item?


OK. I'll spell it out plainly

I'm essentially a pair this game with someone else I don't know. They have an ability of unknown power, and rumours have it that they cannot be trusted (I'm not even in a QT with them because if this mistrust)

So, I'm putting it out there that if my other half IS revealed, they would be a good option to put the null talisman on, if I read it's effect properly
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:28 GMT
#522
On August 30 2013 19:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 19:23 Hassybaby wrote:
On August 30 2013 19:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 30 2013 19:08 Hassybaby wrote:
Koshi, my other half may want that item because I don't trust him/her

That's how little I trust him/her. I don't know the gender


Why is blazinghand (your better half, apparently) a good target to receive an item that might be really powerful in the hands of scum?


I don't mean BH in the post. It was just well established that BH and I are the same person back in Aperture 1.

I mean my other half in game, in terms of roles.

lol i might know you. <3
wanna claim something, dis gunna be fun.


Too early sunshine
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:32 GMT
#523
I just want you to keep it in mind
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 10:42 GMT
#529
On August 30 2013 19:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 19:28 Hassybaby wrote:
On August 30 2013 19:24 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2013 19:08 Hassybaby wrote:
Koshi, my other half may want that item because I don't trust him/her

That's how little I trust him/her. I don't know the gender

Please use names. him/her is who? And how do you know that your other half may want that item?


OK. I'll spell it out plainly

I'm essentially a pair this game with someone else I don't know. They have an ability of unknown power, and rumours have it that they cannot be trusted (I'm not even in a QT with them because if this mistrust)

So, I'm putting it out there that if my other half IS revealed, they would be a good option to put the null talisman on, if I read it's effect properly


If your partner is "untrustworthy" and we translate that into "he's not town" then why would you announce yourself to the thread (and to him/her) like this?


That's how I roll in these games.

Cmon Clarity, in Aperture 1 I literally openly asked people to say specific words so I could use powers on them, and in Parallel I told the entire thread within 5 posts what I had to do to get my role to work. I literally always make myself a massive target very game because that's when I can do the most for town with these roles, and any help that town can give me with them makes it easier for me to be useful.

Business as usual. Suck it anti-town, my girlfriend is bravery
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 19:01 GMT
#865
What a wonderful time to come back...

VE, why are you playing 2 people this game?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 20:12 GMT
#898
On August 31 2013 04:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 04:01 Hassybaby wrote:
What a wonderful time to come back...

VE, why are you playing 2 people this game?

What does this mean?


The roleclaim that came out of nowhere :D
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#899
Hey Onegu, can you at least give us the cover names of people in there? It's a longshot, but I have an idea
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 20:23 GMT
#901
On August 31 2013 05:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:12 Hassybaby wrote:
On August 31 2013 04:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 31 2013 04:01 Hassybaby wrote:
What a wonderful time to come back...

VE, why are you playing 2 people this game?

What does this mean?


The roleclaim that came out of nowhere :D


I didn't see no VE roleclaim?


Onegu dude. It was a joke because of VE's habit of roleclaiming at weird times
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 30 2013 20:38 GMT
#919
On August 31 2013 05:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
That said, every townie who is in Black Mesa SHOULD claim. It's only scum and 3p who don't want to do that, and probably won't (they're anonymous), so either we'll have a group of which most are likely town.


Agreed, and they should also confirmed how many are in there if possible, or at least how many have posted.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h
INu's Battles
2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h
OSC
13h 15m
Replay Cast
14h
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.