• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7332 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 15:44:39
August 07 2013 15:42 GMT
#18
So tempting.... Any idea when this is scheduled/predicted to start?
I also feel kinda bad for last greymist/igrok game I was in cause I replaced out with the coolest role ever.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 07 2013 17:39 GMT
#27
If it doesn't start till GoT ends I'll definitely in. Can anyone confirm?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 07 2013 21:27 GMT
#29
Awww
Well I might sneak in near the end, we'll see how fast it fills.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 09:20 GMT
#41
Screw it I just finished reading Aperture 1.
I'll make it work.

/in
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 21:50 GMT
#54
On August 09 2013 05:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
I still feel like it would be nice to wait until GoT is either over or at least has been going a while. I'm sure there are many people who want to play both.


+1
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 10 2013 13:11 GMT
#66
On August 10 2013 04:06 GreYMisT wrote:
Role PMs are done, I am looking forward to playing god yet again


Hype!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 12:03 GMT
#88
On August 15 2013 20:58 Mocsta wrote:
This sounds so cool.

But im scared of the committment for a 31 player game...

Mafia LX hit 100 pages DAY1


I find in heavily themed games like this, if you take notes while reading through you don't have to go back to re-read much stuff.
Scumhunting is still a factor but that doesn't mean you need to have a read on EVERYONE. Plus a lot of setup speculation is required, which is where notes help a lot. I think despite the thread being much larger, you might actually end up reading less overall during a game like this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 13:14 GMT
#157
I think we'll fill greymist, have faith
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 23 2013 21:30 GMT
#176
On August 24 2013 06:27 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

nooooooooooooooo


wat?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 16:34:13
August 28 2013 16:33 GMT
#227
On August 29 2013 01:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
Will we need 24 hours to figure out our roles?


I hope so, pretty hyped about this game
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 17:31 GMT
#229
Someone, anyone, be a hero!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 17:54 GMT
#231
Quick, type /in!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 18:10 GMT
#233
I claim all credit for this momentous occasion
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 18:21 GMT
#237
Where are my greymist points?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 19:46 GMT
#253
/confirm
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 30 2013 07:41 GMT
#460
Hey guys I got my greymist points, promise.
Catching up

On August 30 2013 10:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
My "gameplan" is to establish my townieness in the easiest way possible: by not doing anything. Sure most of you are assholes trying to bully me, but it's my strategy. Deal with it.


Wat
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 30 2013 07:46 GMT
#461
On August 30 2013 11:36 GreYMisT wrote:
cDgCorazon is being replaced due to request. Stand by


WAT
Alright well at least dandel entered with swag.

I don't get all this geript stuffs. I mean he draws all the attention to himself for no reason earlygame so he's scum? That doesn't sound right.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 30 2013 08:07 GMT
#463
How about this guy?

On August 30 2013 15:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
How about how the fuck we're ever going to win this game with 12 people posting out of 30.
I'm so goddamn sick of lurk.
Geript if I could give you a gun and you'd fire 3 bullets into the air and they'd fall and land on some fucking useless chaff then I would.


I actually liked him before this post, though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 30 2013 08:10 GMT
#464
Or this guy

On August 30 2013 15:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
well if anyone cares, I would shoot cephiro. Don't like his posting so far. attacking really stupid posts like geript asking for bullets and some guy asking if he can decide the lynch. and the geript lynch just seems predetermined and contrived as opposed to anything that he actually put thought into

On August 30 2013 16:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 16:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 16:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 30 2013 16:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 15:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
well if anyone cares, I would shoot cephiro. Don't like his posting so far. attacking really stupid posts like geript asking for bullets and some guy asking if he can decide the lynch. and the geript lynch just seems predetermined and contrived as opposed to anything that he actually put thought into

You would shoot him but not vote for him?


idk what that means, pretty useless question if you read it to yourself

Not at all useless. Do you think Cephiro is scum?
If you do, then why not vote for him, since you (probably) don't have a gun?


No I don't think he's scum yet but that he would be a good shot.

Also there is a severe disconnect in how you are complaining about so few people posting and wondering why I haven't blown my vote yet on some a subtle read.


I love cephiro, I don't really get why one of the few people so active day 1 is a good shot, but I'd like an explanation please vayne. Townies do the dumbest shit early to get the conversation going and that's what geript and cephiro have both felt like, those attacking them.... meh some look fine but others not so much

But let's go with this WoS guy, yes?

##Vote WaveofShadow
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 30 2013 08:14 GMT
#467
Because he's Finnish and it probably took him an hour to understand his role or whatever.
Seeing as he was spamming up GoT as well, him not posting much isn't following his scum OR town meta.
OMG I SOLVED IT HES 3P GG
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 210
SpeCial 124
ViBE88
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11809
Rain 873
Artosis 644
GuemChi 561
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox767
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6352
Liquid`RaSZi2393
shahzam650
WinterStarcraft471
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr58
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• musti20045 22
• davetesta7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur30
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 7m
INu's Battles
11h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
22h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 7m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.