• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9698 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 28 2013 20:32 GMT
#27
/reserved spot confirmation

ggnore
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 30 2013 07:11 GMT
#77
I don't care. I've been waiting since before this game was even in the queue.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 01 2013 19:55 GMT
#106
I don't know if I'd rather be town or mafia on this one.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 05 2013 06:34 GMT
#146
Good Guy Ace
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 06 2013 08:23 GMT
#241
Just played against a "Lord Nedd Stark" in LoL.

Needless to say, he lost the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 05:37 GMT
#431
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

this might mean more if you tell us who is in your house
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 05:54 GMT
#439
On August 08 2013 14:46 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 14:37 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

this might mean more if you tell us who is in your house

why would he do that? that seems pretty anti-town to do. If there's a scum/3p goal to kill a single house (think of Robert Baratheon wanting to kill every last Targaryen) then this would make their job infinitely easier if they can figure out the house.

I now realize that being elected Lord of a house can be a disadvantage as well as an advantage. It reveals what house you are. I thought that that would be anonymous but it looks like its otherwise. We want to give scum as little information as possible. I made the mistake in Night 0 of revealing my name, without realizing that there may be an assassin type of role. As long as there's no major disagreements within your house I think that it might be the best course of action to elect the same lord for every night if possible.

What information are you denying scum by not telling who is in your house?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 05:59 GMT
#441
On August 08 2013 14:57 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 14:54 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:46 johnnywup wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:37 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

this might mean more if you tell us who is in your house

why would he do that? that seems pretty anti-town to do. If there's a scum/3p goal to kill a single house (think of Robert Baratheon wanting to kill every last Targaryen) then this would make their job infinitely easier if they can figure out the house.

I now realize that being elected Lord of a house can be a disadvantage as well as an advantage. It reveals what house you are. I thought that that would be anonymous but it looks like its otherwise. We want to give scum as little information as possible. I made the mistake in Night 0 of revealing my name, without realizing that there may be an assassin type of role. As long as there's no major disagreements within your house I think that it might be the best course of action to elect the same lord for every night if possible.

What information are you denying scum by not telling who is in your house?

who is in my house?

let me copy paste what I just said:

If there's a scum/3p goal to kill a single house (think of Robert Baratheon wanting to kill every last Targaryen) then this would make their job infinitely easier

If there's a scum in your house, doesn't he already know who is in it?

You're denying town information, not scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:02 GMT
#444
IF there is a 3P with this hypothetical wincon we don't even know exists.

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:04 GMT
#446
On August 08 2013 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
so yamato, you know whos in my house. How does that help you?

...

Oats™
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:05 GMT
#448
On August 08 2013 15:02 johnnywup wrote:
does it hurt to consider the possibility?

In this case, yes.

Why keep any information secret from town because of a HYPOTHETICAL third party?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:05 GMT
#449
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:10 GMT
#451
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:16 GMT
#455
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:39 GMT
#462
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:45 GMT
#465
On August 08 2013 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:39 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?

Wait.
So you ask me to tell you the members of my house.
And when I dont, im scummy.
But when you dont, its cause 'no one asked'

BULLSHIT YAMATO.

Why would you want me to tell you when you've been so stubborn about NOT telling me?

For the record, my house is Oberyn, jrkirby and Onegu. I haven't really talked for very much with any of them, really.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:47 GMT
#469
On August 08 2013 15:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:39 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
[quote]
Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?

Wait.
So you ask me to tell you the members of my house.
And when I dont, im scummy.
But when you dont, its cause 'no one asked'

BULLSHIT YAMATO.

Why would you want me to tell you when you've been so stubborn about NOT telling me?

For the record, my house is Oberyn, jrkirby and Onegu. I haven't really talked for very much with any of them, really.

how can you take that condecending attitude??
How.
What a dick.

Why havent you talked to them?

I have talked to them, but it wasn't about much aside from who to elect lord and what to do with house powers. Not exactly the most alignment-indicative information.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:49 GMT
#471
On August 08 2013 15:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:39 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
[quote]
Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?

Wait.
So you ask me to tell you the members of my house.
And when I dont, im scummy.
But when you dont, its cause 'no one asked'

BULLSHIT YAMATO.

Why would you want me to tell you when you've been so stubborn about NOT telling me?

I thought you said it was good for town?

And you obviously don't so why were you so insistent that I should tell town who was in my house?

Nothing that you've said makes sense, Oats. I'm not a hypocrite. I want information, and you keep dodging giving it for.. what reason exactly?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:50 GMT
#473
On August 08 2013 15:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:39 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
[quote]
Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.

How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?

Wait.
So you ask me to tell you the members of my house.
And when I dont, im scummy.
But when you dont, its cause 'no one asked'

BULLSHIT YAMATO.

Why would you want me to tell you when you've been so stubborn about NOT telling me?

For the record, my house is Oberyn, jrkirby and Onegu. I haven't really talked for very much with any of them, really.


Jeez dude thanks

Is there any rational reason not to reveal this information?

Why did you try to act like you WEREN'T from House Martell? Again, what is there to hide here?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 08 2013 06:53 GMT
#476
On August 08 2013 15:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:47 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:39 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
[quote]
How am I supposed to evaluate your alignment if I don't know your reads?

lol, umad.

um what?
you are so full of shit its spilling out.

Fine, I'll just let you do whatever is you're going to do this game and someone else from your house will come and be useful.

yeah stop taking that retarded attitude.
Face it. You have no reason to know my house full of townreads.
You have not even told us the members in your house.
And I am loath to call someone a hypocrite, but sadly, thats what you are.

I'm not a hypocrite, because no one has specifically asked me to tell them the members of my house, nor have I commented on my opinion of them.

Why are you so resistant? What are you REALLY hiding?

Wait.
So you ask me to tell you the members of my house.
And when I dont, im scummy.
But when you dont, its cause 'no one asked'

BULLSHIT YAMATO.

Why would you want me to tell you when you've been so stubborn about NOT telling me?

For the record, my house is Oberyn, jrkirby and Onegu. I haven't really talked for very much with any of them, really.

how can you take that condecending attitude??
How.
What a dick.

Why havent you talked to them?

I have talked to them, but it wasn't about much aside from who to elect lord and what to do with house powers. Not exactly the most alignment-indicative information.


you have house powers????
cool.

Why did your house choose to elect oberyn?

Every house has powers, IT'S IN THE OP. >_______________>

I guess Onegu and jrkirby thought he was townie. I didn't really have time to talk to so I'm not surprised they chose the other person who was considered a candidate.
Writer@WriterYamato
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko317
SpeCial 104
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15849
firebathero 2115
Bisu 1073
Hyuk 662
Horang2 507
Larva 262
BeSt 261
Mini 185
Light 165
EffOrt 143
[ Show more ]
Soma 118
Barracks 101
Leta 97
Rush 77
Mong 73
ZerO 66
Snow 58
Pusan 51
Killer 50
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 38
Aegong 37
NaDa 34
Sharp 31
Mind 29
Sexy 29
zelot 24
Bale 22
sorry 18
Sacsri 15
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
JulyZerg 13
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 316
Fuzer 161
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1048
crisheroes1014
Other Games
gofns31187
singsing2314
olofmeister1136
B2W.Neo236
Livibee90
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 42m
OSC
10h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 42m
Online Event
23h 42m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.