• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
July 28 2013 16:13 GMT
#20
/in!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
July 31 2013 08:44 GMT
#84
Monday would be nice and I'm fine about more slots either way <3
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 05 2013 17:19 GMT
#159
Wait I thought this was supposed to start later today? What's going on? :p
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 05 2013 17:38 GMT
#163
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 05 2013 20:33 GMT
#178
Quick someone answer and become host so we can start
REVOLUTION
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 06 2013 08:40 GMT
#243
On August 06 2013 17:28 Xatalos wrote:
OMG Spoilerzzz!!!

Anyways, good to see the game starting soonish (though I still miss the answers to my earlier setup questions :/ ). The deadline is in a bit awkward spot for me, about when I usually wake up (I think), but it's not too bad I guess... At least unless I have a busy morning


Either I cannot into counting or you don't live in Finland but I think it's 6 pm for you.
I guess the other possibility is you wake up at 6 pm!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 09:01:47
August 06 2013 09:01 GMT
#246
But I'm 7 hours behind the forumtime so I did +7 and then +2 (+26)

IM SO CONFUSEDDD

But yeah it's in our morning then xatalos, mah bad
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 06 2013 15:10 GMT
#258
On August 07 2013 00:01 s0Lstice wrote:
im in the nightswatch i can talk its cool


Can't do much of anything else though
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 06 2013 16:51 GMT
#262
Cool beans. The deadline is at 7 am for me so I won't often be around for it, but I will try.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 06 2013 17:10 GMT
#264
On August 07 2013 02:05 s0Lstice wrote:
I just called my banners and got voicemail : /


You have to ask yourself. Did you get voicemail immediately, after two rings, or after four?
Because if it's after two rings, I am truly sorry.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 21:49:47
August 06 2013 21:49 GMT
#270
gumshoe the game hasn't started yet.
You can edit.
I'd also prefer trivia questions and answers in spoilers since I haven't read a dance with dragons yet

edit: see?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 08:44 GMT
#515
On August 08 2013 15:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:05 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 15:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
exactly, it doesnt help you.

Me knowing your reads on players in your own house who you have PM contact with doesn't help me?

Think for a second, Oats, this isn't difficult.

you knowing my town reads on people doesnt help you.
fuck you too yamato.


Why do you instantly reply with "townreads" as opposed to "scumreads". Are you saying you have no scumreads in your house?

Anyway, yes giving out house lists is silly. We don't know how many scum there are so some houses could be 100% town, if there are two houses 100% town why give scum information that town cannot benefit from?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 09:23 GMT
#525
On August 08 2013 18:18 Onegu wrote:
If I wanted a house list it would be Baratheon.


House lords can talk to eachother, if it is as you say (5 vets one non vet) surely the vets will figure him out?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 10:59 GMT
#542
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.


I think sharing townreads is kinda useless. It makes it easier for scum to choose a nk and giving townreads is easy for scum.
Treat it like a regular game with pms, scumhunt in the thread, scumhunt in pms or share reads with people you're fairly sure are town, only bring up pms in the thread if you got a really strong scumread on someone because of it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 11:20 GMT
#547
Players are players. Don't need to know which house they're from to scumhunt them. We're also like 6 hours into the game.
But yes we should stop talking about house lists it's silly. I'm not too bothered but I see no reason to share them at this time.
After some flips and lord votes it'll probably be helpful.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 12:45 GMT
#569
Dandel you can come join my house, np.

Koshi played pretty weirdly as town in Titanic so I wouldn't quite say he claimed scum. That said, he did say he was trolling to see how far he could take it without taking heat (and he was town, sigh.

On August 08 2013 19:09 Xatalos wrote:
Heh, you don't need to convince me about that. I've already stated that I see no use in hiding House member lists. It just slows down scumhunting without likely any gain IMO.


I hate to come back to this subject, but Xatalos could you explain how hiding house member lists slows scumhunting?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 12:50 GMT
#573
On August 08 2013 21:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Dandel you can come join my house, np.

Koshi played pretty weirdly as town in Titanic so I wouldn't quite say he claimed scum. That said, he did say he was trolling to see how far he could take it without taking heat (and he was town, sigh.

On August 08 2013 19:09 Xatalos wrote:
Heh, you don't need to convince me about that. I've already stated that I see no use in hiding House member lists. It just slows down scumhunting without likely any gain IMO.


I hate to come back to this subject, but Xatalos could you explain how hiding house member lists slows scumhunting?

He was openly going for a no-lord voting.

He's not town.
I've seen retarded town. I've seen trolls. This is not it.


So you wanna lynch him today then?
I might be willing to go with this unless someone else in the house can contradict this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 13:49 GMT
#628
No you can't post your pms, you just tell your version of the story. So far Dandel seems concise while you seem all over the place.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 13:55 GMT
#637
On August 08 2013 22:54 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:49 Acrofales wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:47 Xatalos wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:43 Acrofales wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:38 Xatalos wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:24 Oberyn wrote:
With only 25% of the players controlling a vote or kp, we need to find a way to make the non-Lords accountable for their actions. I suggest that each player pm their Lord their preferred lynch target and their preferred kp target. These should then be posted in the thread either at the end of day one or the beginning of day two so we have a better idea where everyone stands. Something we have to watch out for is a mafia bus where a non-Lord pushes a scum buddy without consequence because they have no vote. We have to keep in mind the difference in ones play as a Lord and non-Lord.


That's a major problem. Scum would have zero difficulty faking their "votes" since they didn't matter at all.

I don't know why Oberyn suggests it should be behind closed doors in any case. As I stated to my house members, I will be pressuring people to give their opinions, and why, regardless of whether they are a lord or not. It is far more dangerous that filthy Blackfyres just lurk in the background while upstanding members of the realm murder each other based on false accusations, than that scum "bus" each other when they have no power. In the latter they are at least talking and influencing and involved in the decision process. In the former, the Blackfyres win without sticking out their hands. Lurkers are even more of a problem than usual and I will be keeping an eye on them.


Lurkers should also remember that there's a LOT of KP in the hands of the Lords and they will most likely be used against lurkers.

I, as a lord, don't even know how much KP is in my hands. I have prayed to the gods for more information. Not quite sure how you know it's a LOT.


According to the rules it's 1 KP per Lord per Day. 1 x 7 = 7 KP = a lot.


This game has a health sytem
Also
Each house has an X kp shot every night cycle (combined, so shot every 72 hours) which is used by whoever is currently lord. They must pm the mods to send in the house kp and the action will go through as soon as a mod sees the pm.


How did you derive X?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:15 GMT
#727
On August 09 2013 01:13 Onegu wrote:
So im not following the clarity_nl thing because of all the redacted. Someone gave thier role name out, then someone passed that along, but the first person didnt pass it along? Then the third person passed it on to the last person with a analysis?


snb gave me his rolename and told me not to tell anyone. I told someone and asked them what they thought.
snb asked me why and I said to see what he thought, later on he asked me why again and I said to see his reaction.
Not exactly contradictory..
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft304
Nina 90
ViBE76
SpeCial 65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 76
Hyuk 61
NaDa 38
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm140
League of Legends
Doublelift4345
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox317
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4741
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 814
shahzam597
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe208
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King49
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21314
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 18m
Online Event
11h 18m
FEL
16h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.