• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

My apology to everyone

Blogs > IAmBelieve
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:44:23
June 25 2013 20:27 GMT
#1
Hello to TL and everyone who know who I am:

Today I am here because I'd like to apologize for my actions in the past. Yes, it is true that I was very BM to many people who didn't deserve it. But gradually, I've gotten better now, and I can tell you that I will not BM anymore nor have I BMed in the recent couple of days.
I am truly, very sorry to those people that I did BM in the past. I'm not asking all of you guys to like me or anything. Just please give me a chance to show everyone that I have changed and do not BM anymore. There were times in the past where I felt very frustrated because my skill level was stagnating or I was dealing with real life problems, so I expressed my emotions through SC2. I was very wrong to do so. When I play SC2, I always want to be known as somebody who people can say is a good player. I try to work on my BM problems everyday and I had just never realized until now that my bad manner had gotten me such a bad reputation.
So once again, I am very sorry to anyone I have ever bad mannered, deserving or undeserving, and very sorry to everyone on TL and people who supported me.

~ Believe
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
Fuzzyhead
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany55 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:32:22
June 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#2
and you are who exactly and what happened?

also: horrible formating
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
June 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#3
formerly a maphacker from what i understand?
The universe created an audience for itself.
GHSTxJet
Profile Joined January 2012
United States154 Posts
June 25 2013 20:32 GMT
#4
On June 26 2013 05:31 Fuzzyhead wrote:
and you are who exactly and what happened?

also: horrible formating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418615
SuppySon
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#5
I really hope you do change, since last time i played you was 4 days ago i think and you BMed me alot.
Maru, TY, Clem <3
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#6
@Mortal, No i was BadManner, i was never a hacker i assure you.
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#7
@prOxy im sorry i promise i'll change <3
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#8
Blog, methinks. Blog.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
syno
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland150 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#9
Deezer? :D
Good Brain
OneBk
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden157 Posts
June 25 2013 20:34 GMT
#10
This should be a blog. And i have no idee who you are.
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
June 25 2013 20:36 GMT
#11
That's great. Still not unblocking you though.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:39:14
June 25 2013 20:38 GMT
#12
On June 26 2013 05:27 IAmBelieve wrote:
Hi TL and everyone who knows me. Today i'm here because i'd like to apologize for my actions in the past, yes it is true i was very badmannered to many people who didn't deserve it, and gradually it got better, now i can tell you that i will not BM nor have i BMed in the recent couple of days and i am truly very sorry to
those people that i did BM in the past. I'm not asking all of you guys to like me or anything, just please give me a chance to show you that i have
changed and do not BM anymore. There were time's in the past were my skill level was stagnating or real life problems, and it would make me very frustrated
and i would show my emotions through SC2, and I was very wrong to do so. When I play SC2, I always want to be a known player and somebody who
people can say is a good player, and i try to work at it everyday and i never realized until now that my bad manner got me such a bad reputation.
So once again I'm very sorry to anyone i have ever bad mannered, deserving or undeserving and very sorry to everyone on TL and people who support me. ~ Believe

Let me re-format this for you.



Hello to TL and everyone who know who I am:

Today I am here because I'd like to apologize for my actions in the past. Yes, it is true that I was very BM to many people who didn't deserve it. But gradually, I've gotten better now, and I can tell you that I will not BM anymore nor have I BMed in the recent couple of days.
I am truly, very sorry to those people that I did BM in the past. I'm not asking all of you guys to like me or anything. Just please give me a chance to show everyone that I have changed and do not BM anymore. There were times in the past where I felt very frustrated because my skill level was stagnating or I was dealing with real life problems, so I expressed my emotions through SC2. I was very wrong to do so. When I play SC2, I always want to be known as somebody who people can say is a good player. I try to work on my BM problems everyday and I had just never realized until now that my bad manner had gotten me such a bad reputation.
So once again, I am very sorry to anyone I have ever bad mannered, deserving or undeserving, and very sorry to everyone on TL and people who supported me.

~ Believe
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:42:07
June 25 2013 20:40 GMT
#13
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
June 25 2013 20:40 GMT
#14
thanks ^_^
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
June 25 2013 20:43 GMT
#15
I think you should see a psychologist. You go way beyond standard bm. I seriously thought you were crazy.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
June 25 2013 20:45 GMT
#16
Ouch, sorry you felt that way
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
GZSwanson
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada25 Posts
June 25 2013 21:06 GMT
#17
Never BM to me, glad I missed those days tehe!!~
Generally always 90% of the time DTs are a good idea
Poo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada536 Posts
June 25 2013 21:46 GMT
#18
On June 26 2013 05:43 T.O.P. wrote:
I think you should see a psychologist. You go way beyond standard bm. I seriously thought you were crazy.


I think so too.

Also, if you're going to try and be less bm, do it by actions and give the community a lot of time to change their opinion. A simple apology thread isn't going to accomplish anything with how bad your reputation is.
Try hard or don't try at all.
IAmBelieve
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 21:57:49
June 25 2013 21:54 GMT
#19
Sorry, i'll show you i can change though
Follow me on twitter @BelieveSC2 / My stream at Twitch.tv/IAmBelieve !!!
Poo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada536 Posts
June 25 2013 22:03 GMT
#20
On June 26 2013 06:54 IAmBelieve wrote:
@poo sorry you feel that way, but i will change and show you i can, plus if you're not going to right anything nice, why BM me like this back? :/


Because I actually do think a psychologist or just seeing 'someone' about your rage/bm issues would be really beneficial for you. I do hope you change your ways. Sorry if it sounds negative or harsh, but it's just how I feel about my interactions with you in the past.
Try hard or don't try at all.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 646
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g9865
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 47m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.