• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Basterd Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 02:18:38
June 25 2013 02:18 GMT
#11
Hi, its been a while since I've played, but I did my newbie mafia time nonetheless and I'd really like to take part in this particular mafia game.
/in
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 29 2013 21:59 GMT
#78
Hey, my activity will be a bit spotty day 1. I am not a miller XD glhf all
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 03:00 GMT
#137
On June 30 2013 10:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm the most active person and you have no thoughts on me fuba?


Ill give thoughts on you . To start I'd like to note that your mutalisk portrait is the perfect image to sum up your role in this thread XD ( busy bee, flapping its wings faster than a humming birds heart beat). Gar, off topic, to the point I kinda dislike this right here

"It doesn't make sense and marv is good as scum. Srsly, if you think he/me is scum tell us why, if you do not, question elsewhere."

You make it sound like here that whatever you or marv are you are together. You also present it in a sort of "you wanna get to marv? You gotta go through me." Only I dont find Marv suspicious because your right, regardless of wifom and past mafia history it is objectively a bad move to fake claim miller, (also its important to note that in NMM 1V there were no clues or role tells whatsoever, which means it was probably a much stronger bet for Marv to fake claim, stronger than here at least).

You on the other hand have only done three things with all your activity, aligned yourself with a near guaranteed townie, which I find to be a neutral bid to be honest, cast doubt on someone at odds with your goat (sorry marv, I know you dont eat grass or produce foul tasting milk ) : ) then solidify the towns growing confidence in you by recognizing the damage already done to stutter and convincing everyone to back off and move on even though his supposed guilt has already been seeded.

To summarize, I think YOUR the one getting the better deal out of your pairing with Marv, you get to be right on a point of obvious nature and significant value and worst case scenario marv is more likely to take the heat before you. You also get to throw stones at the hodor across the river( sorry stutter) whose silliness I don't personally feel is indicative of his alignment( suggesting two millers feels like an objectively bad move rather than an alignment based one). Though his follow up comments were either channeling Kenpachi or were dripping a bit of scum juice, and his not having posted in a while after screwing himself reminds me of when I fuucked up ages ago and stuck to the mafia channel until the heat fell off me (Wifoooooooom).

I still don't think your one hundred percent mega scum just as I don't think Marv is 100 percent awesome town, anythings possible after all, Marv himself has gone to great lengths to prove that, but if we lynch stutter tonight, and he flips town I would definitely suspect you before Marv. Any one have any questions for me before I go to sleep?





gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 03:13 GMT
#138
On June 30 2013 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is a serious contradiction in WoS' behaviour. Whoever can see that gains many townie points.


Hmm, He agrees several times that his talking in French is annoying then claims stutters could just go through translate. This aludes to his using french as a calculated tool that can be used as a sort of joke tool with his allies and a means of discrediting those he is attempting to throw doubt on? Also he claims stutters is likely scum but isn't sure marv is town, so just some general flip flopping there but doesn't seem that bad. Thas all I got.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 03:15 GMT
#140
On June 30 2013 12:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
##vote rayn



Your reasoning might I ask?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 03:37 GMT
#143
On June 30 2013 12:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
He instantly buddied marv after his miller claim which doesnt 100% confirm marv as town.

Its was like
'Miller claim please'
'im miller'
'k lets win game together marv'

Does anyone else not see that something is wrong?


Pretty much my reasoning a little whole ago XD but actively looking for miller as a bud isn't scummy, its neutral, I would rather see what stutters pops, because he's less of an asset. If he flips red I cant see Ryan being scum, if we blindly lynch Rayne and he's town that'll just suck. Basically I rather risk stutters before Ryane XD. And yes this game is about hunting scum, not doing risk assessment but Rayne looks suspicious because he's in to good a manufactured position and stutters looks suspicious because he's made a mistake. I find the latter usually more damming so I swing more scum on him at the moment and it doesn't hurt that were risking less.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 04:01 GMT
#148
On June 30 2013 12:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
the point is that he takes marv as confirmed town immediately and then buddies him.
Also why play the game so scared? I dont think stutters is scum bu t rayn is.

That's just how I play :p nothing wrong with a smidge of fear. People are like vintage yugioh cards to me, I'm constantly scarred my mom will throw them away, even if she's right and they're secretly teeming with evil Egyptian spirits. Anyways good night all. I'm off to bed.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 04:04 GMT
#149
On June 30 2013 13:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 12:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
He instantly buddied marv after his miller claim which doesnt 100% confirm marv as town.

Its was like
'Miller claim please'
'im miller'
'k lets win game together marv'

Does anyone else not see that something is wrong?
Agree. I also think it's wierd that he's already twice called Lazer a townread. I'm not seeing why he'd think that based on what lazer's posted so far.

I also don't see what's scummy about stutters. Here's his vote for him:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually no, Stutters' last post makes no sense from town point of view.
##Vote: Stutters
And here's the post in question:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 07:06 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 30 2013 06:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Stutters what do you think about Lazer's post?
Also what do you think about WoS' posts?

I think he's lazy and didn't read the op/didn't comprehend, nbd.

WoS I'm not sure. My French is really rusty so I haven't even really tried to read them but I don't like the fact he's typing in a way clearly everyone won't understand. Can't really judge it this early without just WIFOMing myself for ages.
I don't quite get what he's saying here. Why doesn't that post make sense for town?



My issue is he takes off after pressure turns on him, he stops contributing in hopes of saving himself, that strikes me as a noob scum messing up and trying to wait out the pressure. Which by the sound of your exoneration he's already done.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 19:34 GMT
#315
On July 01 2013 03:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 02:46 Stutters695 wrote:
This is why I thought he was town.

The miller stuff is eh (a lot more damming now with Vivax's post however). Like it isn't an unreasonable assumption and his reaction to my "scummiest post in the thread" was almost exactly how I'd react. I'd expect scum to be much more concerned with justifying their stance immediately rather than just laugh it off and not elaborate until pressure is on them. I reacted almost identically to an accusation from vivax in roulette that I felt was ridiculous.

In addition to that, he's one of the most active players.

I can pull specifics if you want but that's the rundown.

watching MLG.

Its reasonable that a town player does not question a miller claim at all? Not 1 bit? Since when?

Also, he didnt even explain anything about his 180 on you, he was so confident last night, now its like "I dont know what his alignment is" and he never mentions your 'scummiest' post. I feel like its scum trying to get people to forget about his read and slowly changing you to a town read. I think town would talk about it, I mean why not? But scum just wants to not draw attention to it.
Come on Stutters.
Come on.


Thats because the pressure put on Stutters wasn't necessarily meant to secure a vote on him, it was there to push Stutters to react and force sides. Instead Stutters backed off until the heat blew over, I dont believe for a second that he just happened to leave for half a day right after people started putting pressure on him,this is what I find inherently scummy about his play. The town move would be to stay in chat, confront accusations and attempt to contribute and redirect town discussion, which Rayne has done (albiet somewhat unsuccessfully considering everyone and they're mom wont let the miller thing drop for an hour even). Like I said, my read on Rain is null at the moment (though buddying with Marv and pitching it as if hes doing Marv a favour still bugs me but his general behaviour and encouragement of discussion kinda counteract that feeling) and I dont think hed make a good day 1 lynch, so you wont get my vote on him yet.

I would be willing to vote for Stutters, but to be honest they're is someone else out they're who I feel deserves my vote more.

Jar Jar Drinks's first post is essentially just him piggy backing off Oat's accusation of Rayne (who in turn was just recycling my initial analysis and presenting it as his own but with gusto) while simultaneously attacking Lazer without providing any reason why (he also associates them here as if they are in league, when in reality they're is no real proof connecting the two other than Wifom) he backs mine and Oat's assesment of Stutters maybe just being silly town, but doesn't comment on his long absence.

His next "big" post attacks Solstice for commenting on the major matter at hand and for trying to pressure others. What really pisses me off though is this

Look @ the way he announces that he's about to call a bunch of people out. Like "Look @ me guys, I'm totally not afraid to go after anyone"


This is not scum hunting, this is him attacking Solstice's character, when all Sol has really done is try contribute his opinion on the miller incident(which he hadn't yet done) and try draw out responses while weeding out fluff. Also you dont even really accuse him of scum play, you effectively just say hes pompous, how is that scummy?

In his grand total of three posts Jar Jar has recycled other peoples opinions and presented them as his own, he has attaced Rayne, Razor and Solstice three people who regardless of alignment have contributed novel thought and promoted discussion. The entirety of Jar Jar's role so far is effectively one of shiiting on discussion itself(or at least attacking a significant component of it) and that of bandwagoning Rayne because of stuff other people said.

They're are more than one scum out they're, and I'm of the opinion that at least one would prefer the company of the shadows. At the moment I would feel much more comfortable lynching Jar Jar. At least until he gets in here and contributes something useful.



Also...he and Oat appeared in the thread at relatively the same time pretty much preaching the same tune. Im not saying aliens but... ALIENS.

##VOTE: JarJarDrinks

In regards to Oats, hes tunneling Rayne almost as hard as Rayne is sheeping Marv XD

few questions oats.

What should we do if we lynch Rayne and hes town?

What do you think of Jar Jar?

What do you think of Mkfuba?

What do you think of the appeal of a Game Of Thrones prequel shows if the show catches up to the ASOF books?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 19:37 GMT
#317
On July 01 2013 04:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Has anyone played with gumshoe before? I don't understand what most of his posts say and the parts i understand are retarded connection cases.


No one has played with me as town I am the wild card. My post was just saying I dont think your town just because you back Marv, though you were presenting it as if your doing him the favour. I was actually the first person to accuse you of anything (past stutters) though I dont think you'd make a good day one lynch. I'd be willing to lynch Stutters Oats or Jar Jar, thats what my posting boils down to, sorry for all the extra fat.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 19:56 GMT
#326
On July 01 2013 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:37 gumshoe wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Has anyone played with gumshoe before? I don't understand what most of his posts say and the parts i understand are retarded connection cases.


No one has played with me as town I am the wild card. My post was just saying I dont think your town just because you back Marv, though you were presenting it as if your doing him the favour. I was actually the first person to accuse you of anything (past stutters) though I dont think you'd make a good day one lynch. I'd be willing to lynch Stutters Oats or Jar Jar, thats what my posting boils down to, sorry for all the extra fat.

I am not in any way sheeping marv, why do you say so? I am not "doing him a favour", i was trying to get him to work with me, allying with him, as i think we can catch scum together as we are both town and now i am telling people why i think he is town because apparently i am not allowed to have that opinion?

Btw i have done that before, with a guy i thought might be SK at that moment. :D


What you've just said is option a) your motive if your town, option b is ) Hmm if I help defend this guy whose guaranteed townie, I'll look good and be able to attack anyone who disagrees with us. It could go either way, it's a null action, but your overall attitude is not, it's decidedly pro town. Thats why I dont consider you a day 1 lynch but I dont want to just give you a free pass via your association with Marv. Also I'd prefer if people in general not try to prove some trait of theirs by referencing a past game, it's Wifom and I havent played this enough to factor it in. I will take things as they are within the vaccuum of this game. For the moment I'd like to drop the matter entirely, it's gone as far it'll go, do you have any questions for me that dont envolve the word miller I'll gladly take them.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 20:02 GMT
#330
On July 01 2013 04:46 Stutters695 wrote:
And as I type that he drops a case, fuck phone posting. Reading that real quick


I wrote a huge case on why I felt Rayne didn't deserve auto town statues, proposing effectively that he go from green to null. I also am not dropping the case on you not because your generaly inactive, but because of a certain period in which you were inactive, a stretch of time wherein we could of used you to clarify things, contribute and clear your name, instead you vanished at a critical moment and that felt to me like you were trying to regroup with scum and wait things out. Which worked, nobodies really mad at you anymore, so of course your here now eager to help. That said your not my number one scum read, Jar Jar is and Oat is second. Just dont ask me to drop the case because my reason for suspecting you is still there.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#336
On July 01 2013 05:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
JJD looks worse because?
What makes him different from stutters?
Or Vayne?


A) buddying

B) Not throwing around concrete threats but definitely alot of shiit.

C) Severely flip floppy.

D) doesn't contribute anything really.

E) recycles others opinions.

F) Attacks people who are actively contributing, thereby attacking discussion itself.

All this in just three posts, it's remarkable really. How can you defend this guy just because he agrees with you? In fact if I was you(and was actually town) I would revaluate my opinion on Rayne just because THIS guy supports it.

I'll look at Vayne next, but I'm pretty set on Jar Jar seeing as hes far far worst than Stutters whose principal offence in my eyes was just timing based / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 20:49 GMT
#350
On July 01 2013 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously you guys are fucking pedantic.


How are we unimaginative or pedestrian? Also heres a flip flop.

:
Agree. I also think it's wierd that he's already twice called Lazer a townread. I'm not seeing why he'd think that based on what lazer's posted so far.


You go after Lazer simply because he he spent time talking about marvs miller claim. How is that at all scummy? That's what the main subject of the thread was. He wasn't the only one talking about it. You say that there was plenty of other stuff to talk about. But there really wasn't @ that point. The miller stuff was pretty much all that was discussed yet.


Hes abandone his suspicion of Lazer just so he can attack Solstice upon whom his scum read remains awful? Yeah nope.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#354
On July 01 2013 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
why is it awful?
Do you think that solstice is making good points? Why do you not seem to care what kind of points he makes? Or who he is talking about, just focusing on the fact that JJD is attacking someone who posted a wall of text.

im outta here, too much. too much.



Dont leave yet ( : I think Solstice is fine, because hes attacking the content of the posts, not the posters, saying stuff like "I'm drunk so dont take me seriously" Is bullshit that shouldn't be immune to scrutiny, nor should fluff be in general, a fact most forget until they themselves want to attack it.

Besides, not everything can be as important as the miller dillema, and other avenus are valued because whats important is the reactions and stances produced by the discussions. Jar Jar's reaction to Sols post is that he found him to be what, arrogant? how is that scummy?

What Solstice's post produced wasn't so much the answers to his questions, but a chance to recognize scum jumping on an easy target in order to look as if they were contributing, in the regard he delivered in spades. Lastly, isn't it funny how Jar Jar's been gone all day then jumps in once the heat builds? Hes either actively not contributing or someone gave him a heads up .
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 21:18 GMT
#355
On July 01 2013 06:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:34 gumshoe wrote:
Jar Jar Drinks's first post is essentially just him piggy backing off Oat's accusation of Rayne (who in turn was just recycling my initial analysis and presenting it as his own but with gusto) while simultaneously attacking Lazer without providing any reason why (he also associates them here as if they are in league, when in reality they're is no real proof connecting the two other than Wifom) he backs mine and Oat's assesment of Stutters maybe just being silly town, but doesn't comment on his long absence.
So what if I was piggybacking off Oats's Rayne case? I happen to agree w/ it. Should I have not given my opinion about it instead? I wasn't attacking Lazer. I was saying that I found it odd that Rayn decided to call him a townread because I don't know why he thought that. I never said that Lazer was a scumread of mine. Just that I don't know why rayn would read him as town @ that point.

Show nested quote +
His next "big" post attacks Solstice for commenting on the major matter at hand and for trying to pressure others. What really pisses me off though is this

Look @ the way he announces that he's about to call a bunch of people out. Like "Look @ me guys, I'm totally not afraid to go after anyone"


This is not scum hunting, this is him attacking Solstice's character, when all Sol has really done is try contribute his opinion on the miller incident(which he hadn't yet done) and try draw out responses while weeding out fluff. Also you dont even really accuse him of scum play, you effectively just say hes pompous, how is that scummy?
How is it not scum-hunting? It's a scum trait to not want to accuse people and to be afraid to give your opinion. He was going out of his way to let everyone know that he was gonna be accussing several people of being scummy. Like, just make your cases. I wasn't saying he was pompous at all.


0_0 so your saying he was trying to look not scummy by doing the thing that scum players dont do? Wifom much? also

Look @ the way he announces that he's about to call a bunch of people out. Like "Look @ me guys, I'm totally not afraid to go after anyone"


The trait your describing here is arrogance/confidence. That is not inherently scummy, its neutral, therefore your attacking his character and that is not scum hunting, its an attempt at devaluing his opinion and casting doubt in hopes of seeing if it sticks while elevating your own statues.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 21:19 GMT
#356
I'm off for a bit. GL all.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 23:19 GMT
#395
sent
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 23:49 GMT
#406
continue.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 30 2013 23:50 GMT
#407
##continue
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 197
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 945
Leta 56
Hyuk 50
Bale 21
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox766
C9.Mang0318
Westballz0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor631
Other Games
summit1g10587
Coldzera 817
JimRising 573
Sick123
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS46
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick737
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Lourlo887
• Stunt328
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 4m
Online Event
7h 4m
FEL
12h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.