• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12113 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 18:29 GMT
#37
sigh /in
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 04 2013 21:40 GMT
#94
/out ) : sorry
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 04 2013 23:24 GMT
#96
BACK IN

/IN (for reals this time. Seriously I wont leave again.)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:19 GMT
#196
Noooooo I have no nukes T_T. Why'd I join this lousy game.

Does the planar dragon want to donate some nukes? You know, WITHOUT activating them first?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:22 GMT
#203
On July 07 2013 07:19 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

This is the best post of the day! Dandel totally town!

Damn its a good thing I nuked you rayn, I guess you're scum too.

At least i have given 3 reads already.
Dandel - town
Geript - scum
Xatalos - nuked

Why did you nuke me?

Yolo


Yolo is clearly a scum tactic, do you have another reason for nuking a possible upstanding citizen?


I would consider yolo to act like technology in LOTR, is it inherently evil? Course not, is it used predominately BY evil? Sadly yes ) : so null leaning scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:27 GMT
#208
On July 07 2013 07:24 OriginalName wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:19 OriginalName wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

This is the best post of the day! Dandel totally town!

Damn its a good thing I nuked you rayn, I guess you're scum too.

At least i have given 3 reads already.
Dandel - town
Geript - scum
Xatalos - nuked

Why did you nuke me?

Yolo


Yolo is clearly a scum tactic, do you have another reason for nuking a possible upstanding citizen?


I would consider yolo to act like technology in LOTR, is it inherently evil? Course not, is it used predominately BY evil? Sadly yes ) : so null leaning scum.


Excuse me but I never F@%*ing asked you.

Why are you soft-defending M_Z then while you can be a null leaning scum.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:28 GMT
#210
ebwop, some of the above should be in the qoute box.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:29 GMT
#213
On July 07 2013 07:27 geript wrote:
Also, who the fuck is gumshoe?


A wild card. I have no existing meta Geript, does that frighten you?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:38 GMT
#223
On July 07 2013 07:30 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:27 geript wrote:
Also, who the fuck is gumshoe?




As you live out the rest of your awesome possum life, there will be those why question your supreme masculinity/femininity, but make no mistake, You are and always will be the greatest.

The Phoenix wright is dead! long live Phoenix wright! (shhhhh dont try to make sense of it, just let it wash over you like a wave of soapy of animal fats)

(though to be honest this statement would make sense in the context of appolo justice)

Also lets vote Vayne, we need to keep the day 1 lynch combo going.

##: Vote Vayne

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:45 GMT
#228
On July 07 2013 07:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:29 gumshoe wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:27 geript wrote:
Also, who the fuck is gumshoe?


A wild card. I have no existing meta Geript, does that frighten you?


Well, we were scum together once (GoT). Does it frighten you that I know if you're scum?


That was the worst I've ever played in any game ever period regardless of the medium. I've had five second pacman wipes and six pool vs cc first loses (dont ask me how) that were more impressive than my play in GOT mafia. My play was so low that Gravity will compel me upwards from it. All you know of me are my darkest hours, Xata. Good luck recognizing my scum play on that basis.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:52 GMT
#236
On July 07 2013 07:46 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:45 gumshoe wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:29 gumshoe wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:27 geript wrote:
Also, who the fuck is gumshoe?


A wild card. I have no existing meta Geript, does that frighten you?


Well, we were scum together once (GoT). Does it frighten you that I know if you're scum?


That was the worst I've ever played in any game ever period regardless of the medium. I've had five second pacman wipes and six pool vs cc first loses (dont ask me how) that were more impressive than my play in GOT mafia. My play was so low that Gravity will compel me upwards from it. All you know of me are my darkest hours, Xata. Good luck recognizing my scum play on that basis.


So you are saying we should base your scum play off this game?


Why not : P I aint got nothing to hide. Cept maybe a stable of nukes, ready to ride out as horsemen of the coming nuclear apocalypse at a moments notice.

(seriously, I have like less than zero nukes, how do I have less than zero? I actually owe people nukes that I just dont have, it sucks.)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:55 GMT
#238
On July 07 2013 07:53 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:45 gumshoe wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:29 gumshoe wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:27 geript wrote:
Also, who the fuck is gumshoe?


A wild card. I have no existing meta Geript, does that frighten you?


Well, we were scum together once (GoT). Does it frighten you that I know if you're scum?


That was the worst I've ever played in any game ever period regardless of the medium. I've had five second pacman wipes and six pool vs cc first loses (dont ask me how) that were more impressive than my play in GOT mafia. My play was so low that Gravity will compel me upwards from it. All you know of me are my darkest hours, Xata. Good luck recognizing my scum play on that basis.


Well, you (we) won, and you were never even really suspected as scum. I wouldn't call that too bad.


Yeah I rage quit, in case you forgot. My replacement won. You complained about it afterwards : P
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 22:56 GMT
#240
On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.


Maybe hes talking about our last game together?(its ongoing)

Btw I'd rather you not lynch me, I'm pretty darn set on getting nuked this game.

How do you feel about me feeling about how raynes feeling that I'm town?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 23:07 GMT
#254
On July 07 2013 08:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:56 gumshoe wrote:
How do you feel about me feeling about how raynes feeling that I'm town?

I don't see any reason for him to call you town let alone supertown. Your feeling seems idk, odd. Like it could be some crazy ass 3P role or maybe you're just vanilla trying to bullshit. I really can't be bothered with your right now. I'm kinda a 1 luv tunnel type of person and you have yet to receive the luv tunnel action.


I'm just having all the fun one possibly can without nukes.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 23:11 GMT
#258
On July 07 2013 08:09 Stutters695 wrote:
Want a nuke gumshoe?


0_0 dont lie to me Santa. You tease me with the prospect of an UNFIRED nuke in vain and I'm not sure what I'll do.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 07 2013 18:27 GMT
#509
On July 08 2013 02:59 strongandbig wrote:
I also think gumshoe is scum. His posts are all related to his role and make it sound like he wants to be nuked without claiming and telling town why. He's posting much less rationally, in depth, and towny than I remember seeing him do in some other game I was reading, everyone else is past the trolly phase and he isnt, his filter reads to me like he's setting himself up to troll until he gets nuked, at which point he probably gains some powers and will use them against town.


Your following Baterd mafia? How do ya like it? (ya probably cant commentate on it, actually XD). Also man I dont wanna get nuked, I want A nuke. Also I havent been past the trolly shit because I just havent post since the trolly shit stopped. Here I am though, back the moment someone calls me scum, suspicious no?

Questions?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 07 2013 18:27 GMT
#510
ebwop basterd
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 07 2013 18:27 GMT
#511
Also was busy yesterday, looking through thread now.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 07 2013 18:29 GMT
#512
Actually a little direction would be appreciated, this is the biggest and most chaotic mafia game I've played yet. If anyone has a filter they'd like me to dive or to get a second opinion on I'd be happy to oblige.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 07 2013 18:32 GMT
#515
On July 08 2013 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gumshoe hurry up and find out who is scum so I can sheep you and be done with it.


0_0 First Rayn now you XD. Have I earned that much good will from a game that hasn't even finished yet?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
ProTech138
SHIN 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28075
Hyuk 1302
Shuttle 1153
Bisu 1089
Mind 850
Mini 294
Larva 275
firebathero 244
EffOrt 201
Soma 184
[ Show more ]
Last 131
ZerO 101
Leta 96
Zeus 79
Pusan 69
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Bale 34
Sexy 34
Trap 33
PianO 32
sorry 32
Killer 31
hero 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Dendi883
XcaliburYe646
XaKoH 425
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
Other Games
gofns38309
singsing2598
B2W.Neo922
crisheroes323
Happy226
DeMusliM203
OGKoka 160
Mew2King110
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS69
ToD68
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8041
League of Legends
• Jankos1717
Other Games
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 2m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.