• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10083 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 03 2013 02:09 GMT
#31
/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 04 2013 18:39 GMT
#87
im a former LoL player, taking a break from it. I logged in the other day to see that I lost my diamond from inactivity =(
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:10 GMT
#329
##vote: johnnywup

dat filler opening post. There's no reason to ask about the win condition in the thread when you can simply PM a mod/read the OP.

Seems like a scum entrance to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:26 GMT
#345
It's probably a bad idea to do the fake nukes as it narrows down for scum who actually has a nuke when your fake nuke doesn't work.

At least that's my opinion, which is probably wrong.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:26 GMT
#347
LMFAO AS I TYPE THAT


CYA XAT
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:28 GMT
#351
this looks like a bus nuke so hard. xat gonna flip red ye
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:29 GMT
#355
On July 07 2013 09:28 Xatalos wrote:
LOL


move your probes dude!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:30 GMT
#357
On July 07 2013 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
vayne try to make some sense if you are town. This is the fucking worst nuke of the century.


when do I ever make sense as town?

towntells bro
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:39 GMT
#364
doesn't Z-boson just look like a name that's going to flip scum?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:41 GMT
#368
On July 07 2013 09:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
doesn't Z-boson just look like a name that's going to flip scum?

Do you have anything to say about anything related to the game?


what in particular? The chezinu nuke already is weird but we havent seen any flips yet.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:42 GMT
#369
On July 07 2013 09:40 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
doesn't Z-boson just look like a name that's going to flip scum?

what the fuck are you talking about? I just checked your filter and your criticism of my asking the rules as my first post was YOUR first post. What are you even doing this game?


gathering the ire of all the nukers, you?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:48 GMT
#374
On July 07 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 07 2013 09:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 09:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
doesn't Z-boson just look like a name that's going to flip scum?

Do you have anything to say about anything related to the game?


what in particular? The chezinu nuke already is weird but we havent seen any flips yet.

You were perfectly capable of giving analysis on D1 in Basterd mafia. I expect you a capable doing that here aswell.


I'll take a raincheck on that then. I have commented on everything I found interesting so far so I guess I should close the thread now as I'm just spamming at this point.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 00:53 GMT
#382
On July 07 2013 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Kanopy I thought you were gonna nuke me wuts heppened?
Also don't tell anyone, but my nuke was fake. Vayne isn't actually going to die.


scum!!! keeping me alive for mislynch.

Ok im done now really. Time to be a sadist and play 2v2 random sc2
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 17:06 GMT
#495
Even if johnny does flip town, there's been a lot of decent discussion on it so it gives us a bit to work with as a day 1 lynch.

Given how easy the bandwagon was, I would look at the people defending him for absolutely zero reason if he flips town. Scum tryin' to get dat town cred.

On the same token we can also analyze the people that are saying one thing and lynching john on the other once the flip occurs.

If he flips scum, then there's not much to say. Rayn is probably town if he flips scum for being just about the only person to defend him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#554
ON doesn't seem like scum to me, he seems like some one that's gonna die tonight. His play reeks of PR power. Bursting with opinions but hes trying to seem like he's useless or something. That or 3rd party.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#558
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#559
On July 08 2013 05:27 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also think ON is scum, what do you think about him geript?

ON? Onegu or is that someone else?


OriginalName. read his filter. He's scum/third party/PR he definitely aint no VT
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:35 GMT
#568
On July 08 2013 05:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.

Stop wasting your time and my time then. Just scum hunt and make your thought process clear. Who are your top scum targets and why?


Right now im looking at johnny and Caucasian. I already placed my vote/reasoning on johnny if you filter me so now to caucasian...

filler post then the old I'm drunk thing so I can't help town.

When do drunk posts ever turn back town unless it's like BH? It's such a cop out. If you're drunk don't post or at least try harder then that.

If he's town I really have no regrets as he is giving us nothing to work with
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 21:07 GMT
#592
On July 08 2013 05:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:31 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.

Stop wasting your time and my time then. Just scum hunt and make your thought process clear. Who are your top scum targets and why?


Right now im looking at johnny and Caucasian. I already placed my vote/reasoning on johnny if you filter me so now to caucasian...

filler post then the old I'm drunk thing so I can't help town.

When do drunk posts ever turn back town unless it's like BH? It's such a cop out. If you're drunk don't post or at least try harder then that.

If he's town I really have no regrets as he is giving us nothing to work with

Two people who already been fingered at some point? Really that's all you've got? Like what do you think of M_Z, Austin, OriginalName and Onegu.


I dont really know what this post means. I was the first person to target johnny and I don't see that much talk about caucasian. I'm not just going to make up reads so yea thats all I got. I gave my opinion on ON, not really concerned with those 3 other players as they haven't said or done anything that sticks out to me yet. M_Z is dead tonight so I dont even see how hes relevant @_@
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 21:10 GMT
#597
On July 08 2013 06:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If MZ does not die to the nuke there is no way he is town.


veteran role perhaps? I don't think he's going to live though.
I come in for the scraps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 785
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29424
Shuttle 11387
FanTaSy 1632
Hyuk 1004
Horang2 543
BeSt 493
Pusan 284
Mini 283
Stork 211
EffOrt 151
[ Show more ]
Killer 146
Last 143
Zeus 127
Mind 88
ggaemo 74
Hyun 57
PianO 46
Snow 46
sorry 45
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 28
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi421
XcaliburYe370
Counter-Strike
fl0m2378
byalli801
x6flipin485
Other Games
gofns34931
singsing2969
B2W.Neo905
Hui .111
ArmadaUGS84
Livibee83
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 7m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.